OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
If I'm not mistaken there was a candidate for some office that toured one of those plants in China and came back with the story of how great it was that people could work 16 hour days for 18 cents an hour and that the fences around the plant were to keep people from storming the place in order to get those cushy jobs. That same factory had these neat nets outside of the windows that employees treated like tramplines on their break times. If I'm not mistaken smart phones are made there. Now I don't know who to believe.

Ask yourself this davest.Did the soviets build the Berlin wall because communism was so wonderful and good that they had to keep people out?

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, there are literately thousands of company's and small businesses in the US that have fences around them too, maybe we should have them torn down and check on the worker's. Better yet, let's make sure they're not owned by Chinese. :laughing7:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
. . . nor will the cowardly lion.

So stop the sniping and butt out.

BTW, still waiting for that message you wanted to give me that isn't allowed in the open forum . . . :coffee2:

Answered you on the other thread. Don't be holding your breath waiting mate, can't be bothered typing it out again and as i said, there was nothing in it i saw that merited a deletion. Your 2 previous posts were more confrontational and i just put you straight. Blame TH for you not knowing what was said. *shrug*

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I also know what is not coming...D.S. making any sense with his B.S.!!! LOL:laughing7:

If you can't make sense out of a post that states the obvious then you shouldn't be playing with the grown ups! ;)

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Answered you on the other thread. Don't be holding your breath waiting mate, can't be bothered typing it out again and as i said, there was nothing in it i saw that merited a deletion. Your 2 previous posts were more confrontational and i just put you straight. Blame TH for you not knowing what was said. *shrug*

If a tree falls in the forest, but there is no one there to hear it, does it make a sound?

I knew I'd seen you before.

dano_zps8bb43500.jpg

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dano,

A wise person once told me that only people who like you....give you shots....judging by the responses to you on this thread....seems they're sending lots of love your way....lol.

Either that or since they've got all the firepower your 1st Amendment rights are null and void....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Dano,

A wise person once told me that only people who like you....give you shots....judging by the responses to you on this thread....seems they're sending lots of love your way....lol.

Either that or since they've got all the firepower your 1st Amendment rights are null and void....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Hi Bill:

Yeah, tell that to Osama Bin Goneawhilenow.

Listen, just so the record is clear, Dano's a Brit. He, therefore, has no 1st Amendment rights.

Nor do Canadians have First Amendment rights in this country. Gotta be a U.S. Citizen to have those rights.

Dano doesn't even like our Bill of Rights. I think he's just envious though.

Please think first.

Last edited:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was under the impression that those rights were inalienable and not given by men. Therefor they apply everywhere to everyone.

This is the same Constitution you are willing to take up arms to defend.

Now I'm really confused.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I was under the impression that those rights were inalienable and not given by men. Therefor they apply everywhere to everyone.

Now I'm really confused.

Wow! Are you a U.S. Citizen? If yes, then U.S. rights are yours. If you're a Brit (or insert other country of citizenship here), try to go out and buy a hand gun telling law enforcement that it's ok because U.S. law says you have a right to do so.

The Constitution of this United States is a document unique in the world. So sad that others don't have something similar. Read the quote in my signature and follow through.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
If I'm not mistaken there was a candidate for some office that toured one of those plants in China and came back with the story of how great it was that people could work 16 hour days for 18 cents an hour and that the fences around the plant were to keep people from storming the place in order to get those cushy jobs. That same factory had these neat nets outside of the windows that employees treated like tramplines on their break times. If I'm not mistaken smart phones are made there. Now I don't know who to believe.

WHO?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Wow! Are you a U.S. Citizen? If yes, then U.S. rights are yours. If you're a Brit (or insert other country of citizenship here), try to go out and buy a hand gun telling law enforcement that it's ok because U.S. law says you have a right to do so.

The Constitution of this United States is a document unique in the world. So sad that others don't have something similar. Read the quote in my signature and follow through.

"C", what is the "long train of abuses & usurpations"?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why didn't she just renounce her beliefs ?
anything she said out loud, has nothing to do what she thinks inside. :dontknow:

I can say out loud Hitler is alive, doesn't make it true :tongue3:

Personally though if it's not there already I think this is for Snopes

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=83639

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
"C", what is the "long train of abuses & usurpations"?
Didn't they teach you that in History? They sure did me,but there again to,I learned to read by phonics.Not so today.By the way,I got thrown out of school in my senior year and was told " NEVER come back,you're to much of a Rebel"I only went to school to have fun!I picked up a few things along the way that turned out to be useful though.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
So answer him then. More to the point, let Chadeaux answer him as it was aimed at him!
I find it funny that you and others here don't believe a word of mainstream American media, yet anything you were taught about mainstream American history is written in stone! Weird.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So answer him then. More to the point, let Chadeaux answer him as it was aimed at him!
I find it funny that you and others here don't believe a word of mainstream American media, yet anything you were taught about mainstream American history is written in stone! Weird.

[h=1]& others ? Not all Others

Joss Whedon said it best “Half of writing history is hiding the truth”
[/h]

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find it funny that you and others here don't believe a mainstream American media, yet anything you were taught about mainstream American history is written in stone! Weird.
What I find funny is an Englishman voicing his opinion on American rights and thinking we care.

Our rights were established and guaranteed to us in our Constitution and Bill of Rights and when we kicked England out and Cornwallis surrendered all say in our country for all time in 1781...

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dave,

Pleeeease..............let's not get rational....keep it up and you'll get booted off the thread.

Regards + HH

Bill

Now I'm really confused.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Now I'm really confused.
NO,only to the 50 contiguous states of united States of American,the King is dead,Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread