bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chad,

But...but....but.....Spart promised me and Dano....diplomatic immunity if we joined his motley crew....scout's honor....

Regards + HH

Bill

Hi Bill:

Yeah, tell that to Osama Bin Goneawhilenow.

Listen, just so the record is clear, Dano's a Brit. He, therefore, has no 1st Amendment rights.

Nor do Canadians have First Amendment rights in this country. Gotta be a U.S. Citizen to have those rights.

Dano doesn't even like our Bill of Rights. I think he's just envious though.

Please think first.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was under the impression that those rights were inalienable and not given by men. Therefor they apply everywhere to everyone.

This is the same Constitution you are willing to take up arms to defend.

Now I'm really confused.

although I'm not following why you posted this... :icon_scratch:
so maybe my response is wrong.

since it is open to interpretation,
in My opinion they apply everywhere to everyone within the U.S. including Visitors as long as they are
here on our land.

of course all these rules still can be infringed upon on private & public property.
you can't carry in the white house or a bank or many homes where people are against guns.

Every US Citizen has the right to say what they allow on their property to a point I guess.

Just like forums can say, You can't say that here, so can businesses say get out !

I personally say this is a Forum with members world wide & as far as I'm concerned all members
have rights to their opinions as long as they conform to forum rules, not constitutional rules.

of course if you wish to wave a fully automatic weapon around while responding,

ROCK ON !!!!

TreasureNet constitution http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
although I'm not following why you posted this... :icon_scratch:
so maybe my response is wrong.

since it is open to interpretation,
in My opinion they apply everywhere to everyone within the U.S. including Visitors as long as they are
here on our land.

of course all these rules still can be infringed upon on private & public property.
you can't carry in the white house or a bank or many homes where people are against guns.

Every US Citizen has the right to say what they allow on their property to a point I guess.

Just like forums can say, You can't say that here, so can businesses say get out !

I personally say this is a Forum with members world wide & as far as I'm concerned all members
have rights to their opinions as long as they conform to forum rules, not constitutional rules.

ROCK ON !!!!

TreasureNet constitution TreasureNet - Rules
Very coolbeat!!!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

ROCK ON !!!!

TreasureNet constitution TreasureNet - Rules

Thanks Jeff!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Look at Switzerland's laws on weapons,yet the LOWEST crime rate,DDUUHH,how did that happen.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Nobody could find a fence willing to buy large amounts of stolen chocolate and cuckoo clocks that's why!!

All Jeff's wonderfully diplomatic post to choose from and Chad' picks the part about waving a gun around...and doesn't even own one! Only in America!! :)

TH - I don't post for the reason of hoping Americans will care mate. I post them because i feel like adding my opinion at that time. As a "mod" you can't, but anyone else can still "block" me and my posts if they don't like what i say...if that option is still available after the revamp last year?
if i don't like or agree with something someone posts and don't want to reply to it....then i don't! I move onto the next post and forget it. All this "you're not American, you have no say" stuff (from anyone) just tends to show that the only thing that matters is what happens in your/their own little insular worlds, and anything that rattles it is to be eradicated ASAP!
Much as whatever ANYONE says on this forum won't affect a government decision one iota, the same goes for me. Whatever i say won't affect your lives one little bit apart from that one moment in time it makes your blood boil! Then you move onto the next post and pop an ulcer pill! :)

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What Dano said :headbang:

:) Whatever i say won't affect your lives one little bit apart from that one moment in time it makes your blood boil! Then you move onto the next post and pop an ulcer pill! :)

Dano, if you don't mind, I'll translate this into English :tongue3:

We are merely a grain of sand on a beach :laughing7:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks U.N. Brigade - the three Amigos - for your distractions and outright foolishness.

Dano, you are the one getting upset and insisting on participating in a thread that has nothing to do with you. Don't worry, what we do here won't allow your fellow countrymen liberty. You can remain slaves to the Queen.

Spart, ya really need a full time job. That isn't our fault, blame it on the folks making it nearly impossible to find one.

Rebel, don't know what to say. We used to converse, now you just confuse me.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thanks U.N. Brigade - the three Amigos - for your distractions and outright foolishness.

Dano, you are the one getting upset and insisting on participating in a thread that has nothing to do with you. Don't worry, what we do here won't allow your fellow countrymen liberty. You can remain slaves to the Queen.

Spart, ya really need a full time job. That isn't our fault, blame it on the folks making it nearly impossible to find one.

Rebel, don't know what to say. We used to converse, now you just confuse me.

LOL!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Spart, ya really need a full time job. That isn't our fault, blame it on the folks making it nearly impossible to find one. /QUOTE]

No offense, but I don't see you lighting any fires with words of wisdom :tongue3:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
So...cries for help from Chinese labour camps is a thread strictly limited to Americans eh Chad'? Also it's hard to be upset while laughing so much at your childish responses. I'm British. We have an inbuilt "stiff upper lip". I don't get upset! ;)

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

No offense, but I don't see you lighting any fires with words of wisdom :tongue3:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is locked.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread