New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Cry For Help From Chinese Labor Camp Found in Box of Halloween Decorations

NTDTV.org
December 30, 2012

» Cry For Help From Chinese Labor Camp Found in Box of Halloween Decorations Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

A woman from Oregon found a cry for help from a Chinese labor camp in a box of Halloween decorations. The letter claims to be written from the Masanjia labor camp in northeastern China.

The Masanjia labor camp is notorious for its harsh work conditions and the mistreatment of those interned inside. In the plea letter that found its way to the US, the writer specifically mentions the mistreatment of Falun Gong practitioners. Falun Gong is a spiritual discipline. Its adherents are brutally persecuted in China.

Pan Qi is a former detainee from Masanjia. She witnessed another Falun Gong practitioner who was forced fed neuroleptic drugs.

[Pan Qi, Former Detainee in Masanjia Labor Camp]:
"Her eyes stared at me without any recognition. I asked her 'What happened to you?' She didn't look at me. It was like she had no soul. She couldn't recognize me. So I pinched her and said 'look at me. Who am I?'"

Shortly after Pan Qi witnessed this, she was force-fed drugs as well.

"When I got to the hospital he (a doctor) asked me 'Have you renounced your beliefs?' I said 'Practicing Falun Gong is good, I have no illness.' He said 'If you have not, you are a mental patient.' … Several people pushed me onto a bed board. One of them had a spoon with medicine in it. I remember it was a blue capsule, and he put black powder in the spoon. Then he held my nose and put the medicine in my mouth when I couldn't hold my breath any longer."

Torture aimed at Falun Gong practitioners is often geared towards forcing them to renounce their beliefs. Pan Qi describes how guards forced her to step on the picture of Li Hongzhi, who introduced Falun Gong to the public in 1992. Many adherents refer to him as "teacher."

"They put teacher’s picture on the ground. Then they lift me up and put me on the picture. They stepped on my hands, feet, and my body. When I moved any part of my body, they stepped on that part. And then they asked me to renounce my beliefs and hit me with an electric baton."

Since Pan Qi refused, her detention was extended.

She was finally released on medical bail after persistent pleas from her family. By then, she was unresponsive due to torture.

Faluninfo.net, a website documenting the persecution of Falun Gong, estimates over 1,000 practitioners have been tortured in mental hospitals with unknown drugs.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Isn't that the model of a modern society held up by the media?

Everything is all peaches and cream over there. Why?

Because no one there owns a gun? It sure is.

Another example of the media ignoring what doesn't fit their "beliefs".

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What News programs are you watching? Haven't seen ANY of that...
You're not going to get it in main stream dude!

Got yourself a live one WT

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
He,she is still stuck on the mainstream propaganda garbage,i do pity them,for they do not know whats coming.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes they do.As an old Native American saying goes.Never go out looking for your own grave.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup it is,if you do it turns out to be quite a waste.Literally.So you have to think of ways around it.:laughing7:they work quite nicely lol.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
He,she is still stuck on the mainstream propaganda garbage,i do pity them,for they do not know whats coming.

LOL! Talking about ME? HA! Don't watch much TV, nor Chicken Little Network (CLN), nor read SKY IS FALLING TIMES (news-paper)... SO! WHAT IS COMING, then...

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I know what's NOT coming!....RJC and his gang of gun loving patriots will NOT be going to Northern China to liberate these terrible camps they're so concerned about! lol.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
. . . nor will the cowardly lion.

So stop the sniping and butt out.

BTW, still waiting for that message you wanted to give me that isn't allowed in the open forum . . . :coffee2:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
was that the letter that was posted in the OP? I can't quite figure out what letter was found in a box of halloween decorations. Heck, give me the "Great Escape" anyday over that.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
was that the letter that was posted in the OP? I can't quite figure out what letter was found in a box of halloween decorations. Heck, give me the "Great Escape" anyday over that.

COULD have been a "plant" by Chinese MSS/KGB or something, to get ppl "stirred up"...

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those Chinese, what a bunch of rascals :tongue3:

Now I'm totally confused too :icon_scratch: Everyone cries to stop buying Chinese, yet if we did, that poor girls story would have never reached us :tongue3:

So, buy Chinese and possibly save a life :headbang: I think :dontknow: :laughing7:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I'm not mistaken there was a candidate for some office that toured one of those plants in China and came back with the story of how great it was that people could work 16 hour days for 18 cents an hour and that the fences around the plant were to keep people from storming the place in order to get those cushy jobs. That same factory had these neat nets outside of the windows that employees treated like tramplines on their break times. If I'm not mistaken smart phones are made there. Now I don't know who to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread