Lets make it simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Dano.......you crack me up! Besides all this fervor, how are you doing my friend? I'm pleased to see you are still on this site.

Thanks Spart' mate lol.

Hey Packer bro'. Things are good, well...in real life. Expected to see more from you here, what with all your crazy gun toting family and all. Guess you just decided the lunatics had overtaken the asylum again and sat back with a beer to watch!
Good choice. ;)

Hope you and yours are well my friend. Maybe calling each other "friend" might get you kicked out of the 2nd amendment appreciation society here lol. :o

Diesel - Look up "Spartacus". He was a slave. It's a Roman thing, nothing to do with me! :P

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Dano, just what exactly do you hate America for? Our military? Our constitution? Our right to pursue happiness?

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
You're just full of stupid statements today arn't you Diesel?

No matter. So...what makes you think i "hate America"? Because i'm a foriegner who happens to have different opinions than you? Because i feel Americans have a total right to be armed but just not so many and some types should be banned? Because i correct you and anyone else who happens to be brainwashed into "America's version of history and truth be danged!"?
Seriously, have i ever stated or even insinuated that i hate America or Americans?

You've just seen an American call me "friend". An American who's been around me for a long time on this site in the days when i REALLY used to poke a stick into the American nest! An American who has a large collection of guns and who has raised his entire family up on using them correctly and responsibly. Why would a guy like that call me "friend"? and not a "hater"?
And he's just one of many American friends i've made online through the years. My best online female friend is from Ocean Beach SF. My best online male friend is from Boca Raton FLA. I have a friend from Apollo PA. I always used to pick on her for being a Kevin Harvick fan. She mails me Harvick and Steelers t-shirts and demands i wear them lol, and i do!
I have a friend in New Mexico, name of the small town escapes me right now...Clovis maybe? Anyhow, i always used to give her crap about cowboys as she packs a nickel plated .357 mag. She eventually realised i never meant anything malicious and mailed me a genuine Stetson..but i don't wear that much!
The point is...i have good friends all over the USA, from NY to TX and all stops inbetween. Admittedly most of them are women, apparently they understand me better as they don't have to go through all that "macho pi**ing contest stuff", but all of them have one thing in common. They all stopped arguing and got to know the "real" me!

So....why should i HATE America?? I resent the fact that you and others say it, but i do understand it's just a typical knee jerk American guys response when someone disagrees with them or proves them wrong/foolish on something. Please don't say it again as it's just something else you're wrong about!
Hope this has enlightened you a little more?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Dano, your true intention on here is to just wind people up! Anyone with half a brain can see you HATE America. It is apparent in the tone of your posts. To list out some American friends of yours is great but really proves nothing as to whether you hate America or not. This is not a "typical knee jerk reaction" to point this out. You claim to think some guns are alright for Americans to have but the truth is your opinion in American issues amounts to as much as you do.....A pee hole in a snow bank!:laughing7: The "real" you is someone who just likes to rile people up as a way of making you feel like a man, however it does nothing more than portray you for what you are and Chadeaux has already posted a picture of that from The Wizard of Oz.
You're just full of stupid statements today arn't you Diesel?

No matter. So...what makes you think i "hate America"? Because i'm a foriegner who happens to have different opinions than you? Because i feel Americans have a total right to be armed but just not so many and some types should be banned? Because i correct you and anyone else who happens to be brainwashed into "America's version of history and truth be danged!"?
Seriously, have i ever stated or even insinuated that i hate America or Americans?

You've just seen an American call me "friend". An American who's been around me for a long time on this site in the days when i REALLY used to poke a stick into the American nest! An American who has a large collection of guns and who has raised his entire family up on using them correctly and responsibly. Why would a guy like that call me "friend"? and not a "hater"?
And he's just one of many American friends i've made online through the years. My best online female friend is from Ocean Beach SF. My best online male friend is from Boca Raton FLA. I have a friend from Apollo PA. I always used to pick on her for being a Kevin Harvick fan. She mails me Harvick and Steelers t-shirts and demands i wear them lol, and i do!
I have a friend in New Mexico, name of the small town escapes me right now...Clovis maybe? Anyhow, i always used to give her crap about cowboys as she packs a nickel plated .357 mag. She eventually realised i never meant anything malicious and mailed me a genuine Stetson..but i don't wear that much!
The point is...i have good friends all over the USA, from NY to TX and all stops inbetween. Admittedly most of them are women, apparently they understand me better as they don't have to go through all that "macho pi**ing contest stuff", but all of them have one thing in common. They all stopped arguing and got to know the "real" me!

So....why should i HATE America?? I resent the fact that you and others say it, but i do understand it's just a typical knee jerk American guys response when someone disagrees with them or proves them wrong/foolish on something. Please don't say it again as it's just something else you're wrong about!
Hope this has enlightened you a little more?

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Dano,

Throughout my studies I have made many good British friends. It is hard for some Americans to understand the dry humor of GB. In college, shared an apartment with a Brit who was born and raised in London. Words like cheeky, bullox, take the piss, and many others have become a part of my colloquial language because of him. Just as Americans can seem very narcisstic to other countries...Brits have a tendancy to come off haughty and stuffy. Its all in the language mate. One thing I love about England....the women shag like bunnies.

Crisp

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! And mine like "Birds", "The Bog", "Arse"... came from the days of BEATLEMANIA! Yeah Yeah Yeah! :icon_thumleft:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Never trust a country that use to send their fighting men out to fight in forest warfare wearing bright red uniforms,robert Rogers couldnt teach them anything though he tried like hell.:laughing9:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Dano, your true intention on here is to just wind people up! Anyone with half a brain can see you HATE America. It is apparent in the tone of your posts. To list out some American friends of yours is great but really proves nothing as to whether you hate America or not. This is not a "typical knee jerk reaction" to point this out. You claim to think some guns are alright for Americans to have but the truth is your opinion in American issues amounts to as much as you do.....A pee hole in a snow bank!:laughing7: The "real" you is someone who just likes to rile people up as a way of making you feel like a man, however it does nothing more than portray you for what you are and Chadeaux has already posted a picture of that from The Wizard of Oz.

Much as i was really looking forward to responding to this post in kind, it seems, as a non-American, I'm not allowed to do so without harsh penalties. So, this being the case let's just say your response was "as expected"....Neanderthal!
As you're incapable of understanding a reasonable answer to your speculative, unintelligent and false question, it may be best if we just ignore each others posts from this point onwards? :)

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Like you I get a kick out of some of the Brit expressions....back in the 70's I met a nice lady from the UK and we hit it off
right away....we exchanged pleasantries and phone numbers.....her parting words at our first meeting was "knock me up any time you like...lol".....I almost fell over until I realize what it meant was to knock on her door or ring the bell anytime
I liked as I was always welcome.

Regards + HH

Bill

Dano,

Throughout my studies I have made many good British friends. It is hard for some Americans to understand the dry humor of GB. In college, shared an apartment with a Brit who was born and raised in London. Words like cheeky, bullox, take the piss, and many others have become a part of my colloquial language because of him. Just as Americans can seem very narcisstic to other countries...Brits have a tendancy to come off haughty and stuffy. Its all in the language mate. One thing I love about England....the women shag like bunnies.

Crisp

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Much as i was really looking forward to responding to this post in kind, it seems, as a non-American, I'm not allowed to do so without harsh penalties. So, this being the case let's just say your response was "as expected"....Neanderthal!
As you're incapable of understanding a reasonable answer to your speculative, unintelligent and false question, it may be best if we just ignore each others posts from this point onwards? :)

Dano, ignore? Really that is your suggestion? Might have been nice if you had done that from the beginning in regards to these threads. No I will not ignore you or anyone else who posts anti-American garbage. You like the u.k. great, stay there. I like America so I stay here. But for you to come on this forum and spew anti gun, anti American, and anti intelligence posts is reprehensible. You don't care who you insult be it me, Red, Lil wayne or even TH.! The responses I have givin you are a direct result of what you have posted. So keep calling members names and spewing your garbage and I will keep replying. I am proud of my country as well as our founding documents. Stop being so bitter, and demeaning and then maybe then we could have a reasonable exchange of posts for a change.! Good grief!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
beatdeadhorse.gif

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Dano, ignore? Really that is your suggestion? Might have been nice if you had done that from the beginning in regards to these threads. No I will not ignore you or anyone else who posts anti-American garbage. You like the u.k. great, stay there. I like America so I stay here. But for you to come on this forum and spew anti gun, anti American, and anti intelligence posts is reprehensible. You don't care who you insult be it me, Red, Lil wayne or even TH.! The responses I have givin you are a direct result of what you have posted. So keep calling members names and spewing your garbage and I will keep replying. I am proud of my country as well as our founding documents. Stop being so bitter, and demeaning and then maybe then we could have a reasonable exchange of posts for a change.! Good grief!

Fair enough.The offer was there. :dontknow:

So, why shouldn't i come on these forums and comment/give my opinions as a member of this site exactly?
I play World of Warcraft. It's an American owned franchise. Does that mean i can't go into it and hit things with my sword because i'm "not American"? Does that mean i should be banned because i kill an American player in a player v player duel or fight?
Contrary to your (and others) misconceptions i don't spew ANY anti-American trash, nor any anti-gun trash. Anti-certain-Americans or anti-certain guns...maybe, but they're just my personal opinions i have full right to post as a "member"!
Nobody is forced to take any notice of anything i post. Nobody is forced to get annoyed. Nobody is forced to respond. Like me, you have those options and you choose to do them or not!
It's an American owned site, and just like your country, it allows foriegners in where they get the same rights to do as anyone else! I don't try to build a mosque on the 9/11 site, i just comment on threads, posts and things that grab my attention.
The fact that you and others don't like it or get annoyed by them is irrelevent. I'm entitled to do it within certain parameters, like it or not!

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Fair enough.The offer was there. :dontknow:

So, why shouldn't i come on these forums and comment/give my opinions as a member of this site exactly?
I play World of Warcraft. It's an American owned franchise. Does that mean i can't go into it and hit things with my sword because i'm "not American"? Does that mean i should be banned because i kill an American player in a player v player duel or fight?
Contrary to your (and others) misconceptions i don't spew ANY anti-American trash, nor any anti-gun trash. Anti-certain-Americans or anti-certain guns...maybe, but they're just my personal opinions i have full right to post as a "member"!
Nobody is forced to take any notice of anything i post. Nobody is forced to get annoyed. Nobody is forced to respond. Like me, you have those options and you choose to do them or not!
It's an American owned site, and just like your country, it allows foriegners in where they get the same rights to do as anyone else! I don't try to build a mosque on the 9/11 site, i just comment on threads, posts and things that grab my attention.
The fact that you and others don't like it or get annoyed by them is irrelevent. I'm entitled to do it within certain parameters, like it or not!

Dano, now lets not get your pantys in a bunch..........sounds like your as wound up as some other members after reading your posts. How do you like it?

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
You see mate, this is the basis of all your problems. You assume way too much. You're incapable of reading what is in front of your face and accepting what it says as just a decent honest answer.Your response is the kind of thing that someone who has no defence or logical comments left throws out to try and convince others that you're still above water. Comical!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
You see mate, this is the basis of all your problems. You assume way too much. You're incapable of reading what is in front of your face and accepting what it says as just a decent honest answer.Your response is the kind of thing that someone who has no defence or logical comments left throws out to try and convince others that you're still above water. Comical!

Did someone just flush a toilet....definatly some diarrhea being slung. Dano, one thing is for sure is your really into yourself. Keeps me laughing!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is locked........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread