goodguyswithguns.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 288
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Rebel is a Rebel that has no idea what the word Rebel means.I think he or she is here to make waves.:laughing9:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_scratch: You see something here I missed ? Looked to me like the difference between detente and one group being overrun by the overwhelming force of another .

NAW, y'all advocating CCW to MURDER or KILL perceived threats... NOT good for your health.
What is "overwhelming force of another"?

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
What's the graphic if you put the good guys without guns in another state or 3 miles away from the bad guys with guns?
Or like what happens mostly in "disarmed" countries - bad guys with guns on the left....bad guys with guns on the right?

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What, you don't think the so called good guys obsessed with guns and knives aren't as dangerous as the bad guys :dontknow: :laughing7:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
In the days of the cold war it was called M.A.D. and that is what kept either side from firing off the first volley of missiles.

M.A.D - Mutually Assured Destruction. It means there are no winners.

Regardless of which side you consider to be the bad guys (directed to Dano and Spart), the fact that the good guys (whichever side you considered to be the good guys) could and would destroy the bad guys kept all of us from glowing in the dark.

Do you understand it now? I mean, someone already tried drawing a picture --- and it went over your heads

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what happened? Dano and Spart became bad guys???? Did they like give up the code or possibly think that not everyone was out there looking to kill em or take their metal detecting finds? What do you have to do to become a bad guy anymore? I know some guys were considered "bad" because they blocked a sidewalk and got pepper sprayed for it. I don't recall either Dano or Spart promoting that.

This democracy stuff is so confusing

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What's the graphic if you put the good guys without guns in another state or 3 miles away from the bad guys with guns?
Or like what happens mostly in "disarmed" countries - bad guys with guns on the left....bad guys with guns on the right?

The problem is that the little jerk down the street doesn't live 3 states or 3 miles away . . . 3 houses maybe.

He already has a record for breaking and entering. He is already a convicted sexual predator. That means he is already a felon and cannot legally possess a firearm because his status as a felon takes that right away from him.

I have seen him with firearms going into the woods to hunt. I also know that one of his friends has given him a pistol.

That is why I need to be able to own and carry a firearm.

Sheriff's office is 20 miles away, 5 miles to city police but they cannot enter the jurisdiction where I live. I'm on my own until they can find a free unit on my end of the county.

I've settled on a pump shotgun for such use.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm sorry davest, next time I'll include you.

It wasn't a slight, I'm just getting old and sometimes forget.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Davast, you see having common sense is being the bad guy :tongue3: This good destroying the bad is the funniest thing I've read on here so far too, it's akin to watching a really bad B movie.

However, I did notice many of the great minds avoided my post like the plague, the reason being is that it made perfect sense :laughing7:

Bottom line... Cry, cry all you want, without coming up with a plausible solution, you're part of the problem. Ergo, you shouldn't be armed :laughing7:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi Spart. I see that reading comprehension isn't your strong suit . . . so I'll ask you to read my comment again (Davest, please remember that I apologized for missing you the first time so just insert your name with the other two):

Regardless of which side you consider to be the bad guys (directed to Dano, and Spart), the fact that the good guys (whichever side you considered to be the good guys) could and would destroy the bad guys kept all of us from glowing in the dark.

I guess "regardless" is too big of a word, or open to some weird interpretation on your worlds. Then again since the graphic was too confusing (it may be beyond your comprehension level) I don't hold out much hope.

Just remember to breathe while you read this so you don't pass out. Breathing is very important. Unfortunately, my saying that may cause one or more of you to suffocate. If so, I'm sorry.

What I said is, NO MATTER WHICH SIDE YOU CONSIDER TO BE THE BAD GUYS . . . whether the Chinese are the bad guys to you, or the Russians or even the United States . . . the fact that THE GOOD GUYS (the others, not the bad guys) had enough weapons to obliterate the BAD GUYS kept BOTH SIDES from firing first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread