Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Maybe you need to stop using "invisible ink" when you write :dontknow:

On the other hand, I think the problem is that when some come here they can't participate in the discussion without bringing politics into the discussion. That will get the thread removed quickly. Usually its the same folks who complained about the rubber room who keep redirecting it in a political direction.

I feel so bad for those people because you just can't fix stoopid.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Seek wisdom and knowledge,but,most of all,get UNDERSTANDING,where have I read that!!!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Mama says,stupid is as stupid does,so says Forest Gump!

Define "STUPID, STOOPID"...

Stupid: Lacking intelligence. Can be genetic or can be laziness.

Stoopid: May be book smart or even a genius, but is reality impaired. Unable to reason in the real world. Example: Believes that guns can kill people all by themselves and do not require an operator.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
TY, "C"; what tribal "connections" do you have? Mine are Powhatan, Monacan, Souix, Cherokee.

Gunny71

Jan 14, 2009
Texas by Gawd
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you need to stop using "invisible ink" when you write :dontknow:

On the other hand, I think the problem is that when some come here they can't participate in the discussion without bringing politics into the discussion. That will get the thread removed quickly. Usually its the same folks who complained about the rubber room who keep redirecting it in a political direction.

I feel so bad for those people because you just can't fix stoopid.
Unfortunately, the Gun control issue is a political issue. Shame there isn't another treasure website as good as this one that allows these types of conversation.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Unfortunately, the Gun control issue is a political issue. Shame there isn't another treasure website as good as this one that allows these types of conversation.

Sorry Gunny, it isn't a political issue. IT IS, rather A LEGAL ISSUE. Does Gunny71 imply you were a Gunnery Sergeant in 1971? If so, they should have taught you this in high school.

You are guaranteed BY LAW (please read 2nd Amendment - Bill of Rights is the law of the land) the RIGHT to possess firearms so that you can have free speech. If you were a Gunnery Sergeant you would have taken an oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. If you swore to defend it, you should have know what it was exactly that you were defending.

Breaking the law, even if done by politicians, does not make this a political issue but rather a legal issue . . . and it should be discussed as such.

The reason this site is so good is the fact that so long as we leave the political and religious out of the discussion, we have an "everything else" forum. Since you are on a treasure hunting web site, what does "everything else" imply to you?

Have a great day.

Gunny71

Jan 14, 2009
Texas by Gawd
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Gunny, it isn't a political issue. IT IS, rather A LEGAL ISSUE. Does Gunny71 imply you were a Gunnery Sergeant in 1971? If so, they should have taught you this in high school.

You are guaranteed BY LAW (please read 2nd Amendment - Bill of Rights is the law of the land) the RIGHT to possess firearms so that you can have free speech. If you were a Gunnery Sergeant you would have taken an oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. If you swore to defend it, you should have know what it was exactly that you were defending.

Breaking the law, even if done by politicians, does not make this a political issue but rather a legal issue . . . and it should be discussed as such.

The reason this site is so good is the fact that so long as we leave the political and religious out of the discussion, we have an "everything else" forum. Since you are on a treasure hunting web site, what does "everything else" imply to you?

Have a great day.
You are correct, it is a legal issue. poor wording on my part.
I was not a Gunny, the nickname comes from something else, but thanks anyway.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread