dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Rebel, I never said you weren't a patriotic American. Just saying we need more of them.
Misrepresentation of his status... YES, he was honorably discharged, prior to letter written; his complaint is valid... AND! I AM a PATRIOTIC AMERICAN!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Misrepresentation of his status... YES, he was honorably discharged, prior to letter written; his complaint is valid... AND! I AM a PATRIOTIC AMERICAN!

Out of curiosity Rebel,do you follow a man or do you follow the constitution?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Out of curiosity Rebel,do you follow a man or do you follow the constitution?
When voting I have ALWAYS voted for the Man, after RESEARCHING his "positions" on issues. I AM NOT a card-carrying member of ANY party; PAST election...? Voted for the LESSER of 2 EVILS... Constitution"? YES! As TOTALLY amended...
YOU?

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
One thing to know when picking the lesser of two evils youre still voting for evil.So its a losing game that youre voting on either way.I follow the constitution,and i'll follow any man that proves that he's for the constitution.Neither of the two idiots that ran were,they both had the same agenda.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
One thing to know when picking the lesser of two evils youre still voting for evil.So its a losing game that youre voting on either way.I follow the constitution,and i'll follow any man that proves that he's for the constitution.Neither of the two idiots that ran were,they both had the same agenda.

Definitely! One passed legislation that forced state paid health care and all that goes with it on the people of his state. The other won a second term. Both have worked to destroy liberties of their citizens.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Meh!....politics! Buh Bye.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Your "tag" has been proven FALSE! WHY are you still using it???

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Your "tag" has been proven FALSE! WHY are you still using it

So has your sense of patriotism by some of your posts,yet you still profess to being patriotic:sign10:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

You didn't vote, then...

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Rebel- good thing you are not blue-blooded...that would make you a reptile. Even better that you are not green-blooded...that would make you an alien.
:)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel- good thing you are not blue-blooded...that would make you a reptile. Even better that you are not green-blooded...that would make you an alien.
:)

Naw... Reptiles have RED blood; don't know about Aliens, tho... seen one, yourself?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI, be care attacks or insults will get thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions