Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Diselram: Agreed, I thought it was a joke as well. Quite funny.

Red: In all seriousness, who will you debate with? I got a proposition for you...Let's open a new thread, we'll call it 'Red debates Crispin', we'll limit the scope to the second amendment. It will be me and you...no one else. Treasure Hunter will mediate and delete unwanted posters. Call it..."Crispin's induction to forum 'hot topics." You start with the first question and I will respond...or would you prefer I start it?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually it wasnt an insult,just an observation plus a joke.Your posts flip flop a lot there Rebel,so much so that you should probably go into politics.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Diselram: Agreed, I thought it was a joke as well. Quite funny.

Red: In all seriousness, who will you debate with? I got a proposition for you...Let's open a new thread, we'll call it 'Red debates Crispin', we'll limit the scope to the second amendment. It will be me and you...no one else. Treasure Hunter will mediate and delete unwanted posters. Call it..."Crispin's induction to forum 'hot topics." You start with the first question and I will respond...or would you prefer I start it?

GREAT idea! Carry on! Crispin', start the "thread"... SHOULD be interesting, and ENLIGHTENING. MAYBE, even... ENTERTAINING!

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Crispin I really hate to tell this or say this to you,but to be honest you pretty much bore me.Be good and be like ibjeepn and go turn dancing with the stars on andgo back to sleep.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Red: You need to change your name to Yellow James Cash. That joke was weak...much like your testicular fortitude. Debate me! One man to another. Find another excuse then "boredom." You bore us all with your monotonus, redundant threads. I expected better of you...

Let all bear witness: RED JAMES CASH IS SCARED!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Red: You need to change your name to Yellow James Cash. That joke was weak...much like your testicular fortitude. Debate me! One man to another. Find another excuse then "boredom." You bore us all with your monotonus, redundant threads. I expected better of you...

Let all bear witness: RED JAMES CASH IS SCARED!

Crispin, I thought you were going to use less inflammatory words....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is locked........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread