Illinois lawmakers commit open treason

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah well, i hope you thanked him for sending the French to win it for you?

Well thats what happens when king georgie makes to many enemies of different countries.The funny part was king george financed both sides of the revolution:laughing9:He basically screwed himself over.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
@Bill and Packer - Thanks for the nice posts. I would have "liked", but it feels a like self vanity so i didn't! lol. We need girls? Well i have Kassie in Vancouver Island, huge boobs and the sexiest voice i know! Julia in Windsor, ONT. Nutty as a fruitcake but great fun. Jenny in Miramichi,New Brunswick. She speaks French so she's yours Bill :P
I hear Canada's a big place though so might struggle getting them all together at once. :occasion14:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dano,

You're a hoot.....I'm waiting for Spart to join the party = Maybe do an anarchy party kind of like a modern day reenactment....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

@Bill and Packer - Thanks for the nice posts. I would have "liked", but it feels a like self vanity so i didn't! lol. We need girls? Well i have Kassie in Vancouver Island, huge boobs and the sexiest voice i know! Julia in Windsor, ONT. Nutty as a fruitcake but great fun. Jenny in Miramichi,New Brunswick. She speaks French so she's yours Bill :P
I hear Canada's a big place though so might struggle getting them all together at once. :occasion14:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
packer backer you understand my point of veiw * -- "the creator" is god -- thus creator given --is "god given" rights -- inalienable rights are rights given by "god - the creator' to "we the people" and thus can not be taken away by some man or man made govt--not even our own freely elected govt -- these are our "forever" unremovible rights as "free men"

dano -- what I am saying is THE GOVT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DOING WHAT THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO DO ACCORDING TO THE CONSTATUTION *THEY ARE IN FACT IN VIOLATION OF THEIR OATH OF OFFICE TO UPHOLD THE CONSTATUTION BY DOING THESE ACTIONS --AND THEY NEED TO BE CALLED TO ACCOUNT FOR THEIR ACTIONS.

AND DANO ENGLAND DID NOT OUTLAW SLAVERY UNTIL 1803 , WELL AFTER THE WAR FOR AMERICAN INDEPENDANCE WAS OVER SO NO NIT PICKING OVER SLAVERY . AMERICA VS ENGLAND DURING THE WAR YEARS .

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dano,

You must be a silver tongued devil with the ladies....lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions