digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive had my wife out target shooting enough where i know she would do the same thing with her 20 gauge pump--------:thumbsup:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Same here I keep letting my wife practice with our Remington 870 12 gauge...she is getting used to the kick back!

S

stefen

I think she did right well with what she had.
Proper ammunition for that .38 was the problem . She hit him 5 out of six shots .Hospital report lists 5 entry wounds : punched both lungs , liver , and stomach . Also lists 4 exit wounds . I'd guess hardball that punched through and through instead of defensive rounds that would have inflicted more damage and stayed in the carcass .

May have hit him with all 6 shots...2 in same entry wound...

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
X3 here as well, Dano all you do is try to incite people. You suggest not reading/responding to your posts, but Dano must I point out you are the one chasing threads here!:BangHead::laughing7: Can't have it both ways!

D If you let the guy get to you HE WINS If you've ever been worked on by professionals you'd know he's a amateur. Peace be with you

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
D If you let the guy get to you HE WINS If you've ever been worked on by professionals you'd know he's a amateur. Peace be with you

He is not getting to me, I just can't stand his anti-american trash he spews. But you are for sure correct. He is a amateur! Peace be with you as well.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
shotgun is the way to go for intruder home defense - nothing like the racking of a shot gun to deter crime. It's a universally recognized sound! Or just a simple double barrel. Can't miss with the spread, so should never need a reload.
Got a lot of experience in gun fighting and home defense , have ya ? Share some of that firsthand experience with us unwashed , uneducated masses .

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
He is not getting to me, I just can't stand his anti-american trash he spews. But you are for sure correct. He is a amateur! Peace be with you as well.

You're constant libelling of me without a shred of evidence to back it up is getting tiresome. For the last time...just because i may have different opinions than you, (or anyone else here) just because i may poke a stick and throw some facts and "hometruths" around that goes against your very skewed "American view only" force fed education, just because i make you angry because of your percieved ideas i'm wrong....doesn't mean i spew anti-American trash! lol.

So, between ME & YOU, as you're the only one who's said it....show me anything i've posted that legitimately shows i'm "anti-American"?
Show me anything i've posted/said that legitimately shows i "hate America"?

Put your cards on the table. No waa waa waaa'ing, no excuses, no veering off the subject.
, no getting help from your buddies,Just back yourself up and prove i am what you say, and i'll show what you are!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw the article about the lady. funny I only saw it on one of the big internet sites, not the other. I would never own a tiny handgun. I hope she doesn't get sued, lawyers cost a lot.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I saw the article about the lady. funny I only saw it on one of the big internet sites, not the other. I would never own a tiny handgun. I hope she doesn't get sued, lawyers cost a lot.

"Your Honor. It is quite obvious that my client was shot unlawfully causing him to recieve grevious injuries! The woman was well within her rights to brandish her weapon to protect herself and her children, that is not in question. What is in question is:
Why didn't this woman stand at the top of the stairs, with her weapon in plain sight so my client could see that she was armed, giving my client ample opportunity to realise his mistake and leave the house?
Instead, she lured him into a dark attic where without warning she emptied her pistol into my client from very close range with the obvious intention of killing him!
The defense moves for a complete dismissal of all charges against my client!"

Ah huh! I know lawyers. ;)

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
You're constant libelling of me without a shred of evidence to back it up is getting tiresome. For the last time...just because i may have different opinions than you, (or anyone else here) just because i may poke a stick and throw some facts and "hometruths" around that goes against your very skewed "American view only" force fed education, just because i make you angry because of your percieved ideas i'm wrong....doesn't mean i spew anti-American trash! lol.

So, between ME & YOU, as you're the only one who's said it....show me anything i've posted that legitimately shows i'm "anti-American"?
Show me anything i've posted/said that legitimately shows i "hate America"?

Put your cards on the table. No waa waa waaa'ing, no excuses, no veering off the subject.
, no getting help from your buddies,Just back yourself up and prove i am what you say, and i'll show what you are!

How about yesterday in a post in another thread you said of coarse you don't understand, your American!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Well, you don't! That's just my personal opinion of you and has nothing to do with being "anti-American" or "hating America"! lol.

I said "something "legitimate".

Chips

Jun 1, 2012
Wellington
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 Ltd, GTAx1000 (Coil Died), AT-Pro (died), Tesoro Sand Shark,Ctx3030, Whites V3i.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yay finally the good guys win!
Haha If I had a .38 I would hide away in the attic too. I mean, really,,, that's just embarrassing.:sadsmiley:
Ok to be honest I must suffer from big bore syndrome, which means I must be compensating for something else. haha

Its really good to hear the family is alright
But why did they guy enter the attic space in the first place ? (Ooo lets go see what they got in the attic :dontknow: :icon_scratch:)
All the good stuff would be in the sitting room or lounge ...

Thing is if he recovers and gets off, will he come after the wife again ?
I hope he wouldn't be that dum ..

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Well, you don't! That's just my personal opinion of you and has nothing to do with being "anti-American" or "hating America"! lol.

I said "something "legitimate".

Dano, if I was at my computer and not using my phone I could find many more examples of your anti American trash. How about your name calling "neanderthol " comes to mind.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Again, that's personal and not anti-American trash. I didn't say you had to respond immediatly. There's no rush on my part.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Again, that's personal and not anti-American trash. I didn't say you had to respond immediatly. There's no rush on my part.

I believe name calling personal or otherwise is against Tnet. Rules...just saying.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
He went to the attic to murder or attack the woman, but I think you already knew that.
Yay finally the good guys win!
Haha If I had a .38 I would hide away in the attic too. I mean, really,,, that's just embarrassing.:sadsmiley:
Ok to be honest I must suffer from big bore syndrome, which means I must be compensating for something else. haha

Its really good to hear the family is alright
But why did they guy enter the attic space in the first place ? (Ooo lets go see what they got in the attic :dontknow: :icon_scratch:)
All the good stuff would be in the sitting room or lounge ...

Thing is if he recovers and gets off, will he come after the wife again ?
I hope he wouldn't be that dum ..

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep, someone beat me to it. The burgler is more than likely gonna get an atty, sue the victim, or intended victim.
Way to many articles when one googles "burgler sues victims".

One advantage of using a 12 gauge at close range,the dead cant sue.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread