Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Whatever will be, will be. The future is not ours to see...

So it goes...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Whatever will be, will be. The future is not ours to see...

So it goes...

YEP! Wife's web-site WAS up... now "down"; reminds me of an old Beatles' song, sung by John Lennon. The "lads" DID bring me outta coma, tho...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
To "BE" or not to "BE"; THAT is the question. "Clinical Death" (Incomplete Death) vs Brain Death (Complete Death)...

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, look who knows so much! There is mostly dead and then there is all dead. If somebody is all dead then there is nothing you can do...other then go through his pockets and look for loose change.

When it comes down to to be or not to be the question itself begs the very answer. To Be is not to Be and not to Be is to Be. Truly, do any of us really exist to begin with? Our bodies are composed of electrons, protons, and neutrons orbiting rapidly. The vast majority of our bodies is empty space. Why cannot I not pass my hand through a table? Is a table the same thing is la mesa? If I sit on the floor, put my plate on a chair, and then eat off the chair does that make the chair a table? What if I eat off the ground. Can the earth be a table? Why can I not pass my hand through the earth? Why can I not pass my hand through myself? If I can pass my hand through myself do I actually exist? If I don't actually exist how can I try to pass my hand through myself?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
All is RELATIVE... your PHYSICAL body and this world has "CONCRETE" PHYSICAL limits, as is believed by the MAJORITY of ppl. What YOU alluded to in terms of "EMPTY space" OF Electrons, Protons, & Neutrons is OUTDATED, as there are SMALLER particles per Quantum Physics. Neuro-Science DOES have good answers, with EASTERN Thoughts, etc. ONLY the PHYSICAL body (with the BRAIN) is ALL Dead. "MIND it is... which gives to things, their Essence"... THINK on THIS! In the ACTUALITY of ALL things, THIS is your REALITY.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I know about the quirks and quarks but I wasn't sure if you did. Does the essence of Buddhism not tell us that all is not 'relative.' All is nothing. Nothing is all. Do we or do we not exist? :)

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Scoop: Matter does not exist. Nor can it be created or destroyed. Simply put, matter is.

Rebel: If I stop believing in you, will you cease to exist?...or will I?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I know about the quirks and quarks but I wasn't sure if you did. Does the essence of Buddhism not tell us that all is not 'relative.' All is nothing. Nothing is all. Do we or do we not exist? :)

NOT limited to that "Way of LIFE"; Life IS Relative... ALL-NESS/NOTHING-NESS is understood ONLY at "death" of Physical Body/Brain; To explain... TV/Radio; Broad cast wave is here, there, EVERYWHERE, and it is ALL-NESS/NOTHING-NESS (you can't see it, it is there ANYWAY). When TV/Radio "breaks down/dies", it is "thrown away" (as a Body/Brain is buried...). Life is Relative; ways of life... 1776; not like today...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Scoop: Matter does not exist. Nor can it be created or destroyed. Simply put, matter is.

Rebel: If I stop believing in you, will you cease to exist?...or will I?

I would cease to exist for YOU; YOU will continue to exist b/c of your CONSCIOUSNESS (MIND).

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

It is QUANTA... Quantum Physics - wiki.

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may find, I steal and plagarize many sayings, it's all good! :laughing7:
Please do continue with your discussions, glad you like the site.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions