squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Google" Out of Body Experience"; met Bob Monroe, his daughter (Nancy, aka "Scooter"), Joe McMoneagle; know ALL about Operation STARGATE (US Army - Intel; now run by CIA); REMOTE VIEWING (which COULD be utilized for TREASURE HUNTING). RV sites for treasures to "see" where they are... ONLY. Need human, "physical" hands to dig it up...
I had met Bob (Robert Monroe), et al BEFORE my Nov. 30, 1992 "event"; therefore, I KNEW.
Once I/M C "popped" out, checked on the "Silver Cord"... and was GONE!

You are very fortunate !

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel and PTC (Pat-Tekker-Cat): Help me understand. 3 different patients in office all with temporary death (2013 def.) today. No heartbeat, no breathing. All three used the word "bliss." I have not had a pt. bring this up in months. 3 in the same day? Coincidence? I doubt it. I've never been brought back. What is out of body experience like?
Total Bliss! :laughing7:
No, I tease. It's like dying without dying. Imho, i feel the brain is a restrictor or filter, that limits us (in ways). It's the ole left brain vs right brain. It may can be likened to pineal activation. When you get to a point of no thought, you come to all thoughts. It's a feeling (and not) that causes this world and all the worries and cares of it to fall away. It's like the undoing of all you've ever known (or thought you knew), back into something........(?).
I'll send you a link for Bill Donohue, pm. I think you will appreciate very much his outlooks on these things, as he comes at them from an engineers mindset, and he uses Stedmans, too many similarities to be just coincidences.

Rebel, Robert Monroe, really!? I have a close friend that is very into his works. A little more than just a time tripper, huh? I can, at times, get views, but have not trained well enough to hone the practice.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Pineal gland, huh, interesting. I'm sure you know this but the pineal gland is responsible for the release of melatonin. Melatonin is a natural trigger for sleep. I don't remember the name of the study but they took graduate students in psychology and locked them 1/2 mile underground in a cave. They took away all clocks and there was no way to tell what time it was. For the first couple of weeks they had totally erratic sleep cycles with no patterns. After a couple of weeks, they naturally fell into a 24 hour circadian rythym. Sleeping at night and awake during the day! Amazing! The pineal gland is associated with the occipital cortex so it uses light as a stimulus for when to be released and induce sleep. In absence of any stimulus it automatically defaults back to a 24 hour cycle. Of course, for that first two weeks it gets pretty cranky while awaiting for its usual stimulus.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Total Bliss! :laughing7:
No, I tease. It's like dying without dying. Imho, i feel the brain is a restrictor or filter, that limits us (in ways). It's the ole left brain vs right brain. It may can be likened to pineal activation. When you get to a point of no thought, you come to all thoughts. It's a feeling (and not) that causes this world and all the worries and cares of it to fall away. It's like the undoing of all you've ever known (or thought you knew), back into something........(?).
I'll send you a link for Bill Donohue, pm. I think you will appreciate very much his outlooks on these things, as he comes at them from an engineers mindset, and he uses Stedmans, too many similarities to be just coincidences.

Rebel, Robert Monroe, really!? I have a close friend that is very into his works. A little more than just a time tripper, huh? I can, at times, get views, but have not trained well enough to hone the practice.

Yeah, even Dr. Eben Alexander is "into" Monroe's GATEWAY Program at Faber, Va. (NOW, "post"-NDE); Nancy's sister (Bob's OTHER daughter) runs the Monroe Institute. "Google" Gateway Program - Faber, Va.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Pineal gland, huh, interesting. I'm sure you know this but the pineal gland is responsible for the release of melatonin. Melatonin is a natural trigger for sleep. I don't remember the name of the study but they took graduate students in psychology and locked them 1/2 mile underground in a cave. They took away all clocks and there was no way to tell what time it was. For the first couple of weeks they had totally erratic sleep cycles with no patterns. After a couple of weeks, they naturally fell into a 24 hour circadian rythym. Sleeping at night and awake during the day! Amazing! The pineal gland is associated with the occipital cortex so it uses light as a stimulus for when to be released and induce sleep. In absence of any stimulus it automatically defaults back to a 24 hour cycle. Of course, for that first two weeks it gets pretty cranky while awaiting for its usual stimulus.

HA! You should read about Kundalini/Serpent Power...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
BETTER is to "google" Pineal Gland in Kundalini; I did and found 21,500 "hits". ONE "site" had "the opiate substance secreted from the Pineal Gland during SAMADHI.... (with) INTENSE light of a Thousand Suns... (experiencing) TIMELESSNESS. Also is found info on DMT, "the spirit molecule"...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Did research. Fascinating! Not sure if it is evidence based medicine, but interesting. I will place in in the THEORY column. Melatonin, Pineal Gland, fact.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BETTER is to "google" Pineal Gland in Kundalini; I did and found 21,500 "hits". ONE "site" had "the opiate substance secreted from the Pineal Gland during SAMADHI.... (with) INTENSE light of a Thousand Suns... (experiencing) TIMELESSNESS. Also is found info on DMT, "the spirit molecule...
To say "familiar" is understating. Experienced more accurate. One could easily mistake it as a tia or stroke. Thanks for google direction, did samadhi, been long time since have read.

Did research. Fascinating! Not sure if it is evidence based medicine, but interesting. I will place in in the THEORY column. Melatonin, Pineal Gland, fact.
Once experienced, it is no longer theory, only fact.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
PTC: You remind me of an ex-girlfriend. If I didn't know better I would think you were her. I wish I could experience, but how? I have mastered lucid dreaming. I know dissociation from a scientific perspective to the nth degree. Don't talk about TIA or stroke...totally different, I could diagnosis and tell you the difference all day.
Frustrated! Trying to learn and understand. Not easy.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
PTC: You remind me of an ex-girlfriend. If I didn't know better I would think you were her. I wish I could experience, but how? I have mastered lucid dreaming. I know dissociation from a scientific perspective to the nth degree. Don't talk about TIA or stroke...totally different, I could diagnosis and tell you the difference all day.
Frustrated! Trying to learn and understand. Not easy.

TRUE...

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For quick reply, it involves deep inward study/judgement/love of truth/self/all through the chakras. True self examination with purity of heart. Death of all ego, into......... nothingness. It is an inward exercise, that no one is able to do, cept the one doing it.

I will send you pm with link, it can fall under the r word, and I would want for this thread to remain open.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
PTC: I thank you for the spiritual guidance. Don't worry about this thread getting locked. We have done a good job of speaking around it.

I would love to see you and Rebel disagree on something (anything.) Unfortunately, my education and experience does little but to leave me as an outsider with a thirst and intense wanting. At least The Cat Who Walks Through Walls is on my side. You will never take her away from me. ;)

Crisp

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thirst and intense wanting (desire), is a good beginning, now go study, young grasshopper. :laughing7:

Rebel, ya wanna lets disagree on something, (perhaps to make him happy)? :laughing7:
Seems we have much in common, mostly unstated.
Love and peace to you both, and to all.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Take the pebble from my hand grasshopper and then you'll know.....sorry I couldn't resist....now I think I'll go and sip on a Labatt's beer just to spite you....lol.....take care dude.

Regards + HH

Bill

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thirst and intense wanting (desire), is a good beginning, now go study, young grasshopper. :laughing7:

Rebel, ya wanna lets disagree on something, (perhaps to make him happy)? :laughing7:
Seems we have much in common, mostly unstated.
Love and peace to you both, and to all.

NAW, NEVER disagreements; ONE thing that I learned "there" was/is... "To each, it is given... according to 'understandings' ".

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NAW, NEVER disagreements; ONE thing that I learned "there" was/is... "To each, "it" is given... according to "understandings".

WHAT is "it"...? WISDOM! We ALL have our part to "play" in this DIVINE DRAMA; We are SPIRITS having HUMAN Experiences for good OR bad... "C" has HIS part, as in Cognitive Psychology (which did not exist, when I got my BS in Psychology in 1977; M.Ed. in Counseling in 1978 at JMU). "C" has GREATER understanding/WISDOM of the HUMAN body/brain, as in the MEDICAL "model" of sensing via the FIVE senses, with the HUMAN brain as the Master Control Center of the HUMAN body. P-T-C, YOUR WISDOM is MORE of a SPIRITUAL nature than I; YET! YOU seem to be STILL on "The Quest" for the 6th sense, honing your skills via the "Doors of Perception"... GATEWAY would be good for you.
http://www.monroeinstitue.org/programs/gateway-voyage

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
WHAT is "it"...? WISDOM! We ALL have our part to "play" in this DIVINE DRAMA; We are SPIRITS having HUMAN Experiences for good OR bad... "C" has HIS part, as in Cognitive Psychology (which did not exist, when I got my BS in Psychology in 1977; M.Ed. in Counseling in 1978 at JMU). "C" has GREATER understanding/WISDOM of the HUMAN body/brain, as in the MEDICAL "model" of sensing via the FIVE senses, with the HUMAN brain as the Master Control Center of the HUMAN body. P-T-C, YOUR WISDOM is MORE of a SPIRITUAL nature than I; YET! YOU seem to be STILL on "The Quest" for the 6th sense, honing your skills via the "Doors of Perception"... GATEWAY would be good for you.
http://www.monroeinstitue.org/programs/gateway-voyage

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,"

Indeed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread