bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

You've taken more than a few hits for the team....so you're more than entitled to a few playful shots at me.....actually I love Guinness also and call it mother's milk....not very fond of any commercial beer of any sort unless it's micro brewery stuff.....or good quality imports.

Rock on dude!

Regards + HH

Bill

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
In the UK or southwest Sweden - we call that "pointing out two people incapable of understanding a perfectly clear post"!! - It's time to stop trying to get people disciplined or even banned just because you percieve things differently and don't like us or our opinions. Grow up!

That does sound like an accusation, all kidding aside.

Your lack of understanding that this discussion doesn't involve you is quite disturbing. More like stalking than commenting.

All I have ever done is to put you on ignore the last time you stalked me. I've thought about reporting your attacks as I find them to reflect an attitude that is a pompous as any that I've seen, but did not do so.

If you were reported, you are barking up the wrong tree by accusing me. I haven't done that, although I do believe it has been warranted more than once.

Observance of the Second Amendment has no place in European countries, would you not agree?

If you do, then you must also agree that Europeans have no place in a discussion of the Second Amendment by persons in this country where it not only exists but it is the LAW OF THE LAND.

BTW, loved Car Sagan's series about the universe (sorry but it was many years and many bottles of sour mash ago so I don't remember the name). "Billions and Billions of stars" (or as you Brits say: "Thousands of millions and thousands of millions of stars") was his catch phrase if memory serves.

Personally, I have nothing against Brits or anyone else. However, you need to tend your own business and leave us to discuss our own without the distraction of your skewed view of America. Yes, it is skewed / inaccurate / tainted / distorted and most of all based on your pre-judging (nice way of saying prejudiced) us based on a euro-centric view of the world.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
BTW, loved Car Sagan's series about the universe (sorry but it was many years and many bottles of sour mash ago so I don't remember the name).

I'll help you out chad,i enjoyed that program quite a bit myself.The name was Cosmos.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
@Chadeaux - It WAS an accusation! Much like the one in your post accussing me of "stalking".
By "stalking", do you mean because as a member of the site i have as much right as you or anyone else to visit the "everything else" forum?
Because i have as much right to view and comment on WHATEVER threads happen to be there?
Because i have as much right to comment on ANY thread on ANY subject allowed?
Or just because i happened to comment on the very same threads you'd decided to comment on and even in response to you?

I'll admit, i've had this "stalking" accusation before and always found it a totally ridiculous statement due to being on an OPEN forum where anyone who's interested follows, reads and decides to comment or not on ANY topic THEY find interesting!
Like it or not, you're in International territory here until the owner/s say otherwise.

Nobody as far as i know has reported me and it's not a reason for my statement towards you. It was said because you constantly whine and point out things "against the rules" to try and get people (not just me) in trouble! Jeff and TH are intelligent guys, they don't NEED some wannabe "teachers pet" pointing out every little discretion. It's malicious, it makes you look petty, but you have the right to do it.Your choice.

Why did you take me off "ignore"? Just out of curiosity.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Chadeaux - It WAS an accusation! Much like the one in your post accussing me of "stalking".
By "stalking", do you mean because as a member of the site i have as much right as you or anyone else to visit the "everything else" forum?
Because i have as much right to view and comment on WHATEVER threads happen to be there?
Because i have as much right to comment on ANY thread on ANY subject allowed?
Or just because i happened to comment on the very same threads you'd decided to comment on and even in response to you?

I'll admit, i've had this "stalking" accusation before and always found it a totally ridiculous statement due to being on an OPEN forum where anyone who's interested follows, reads and decides to comment or not on ANY topic THEY find interesting!
Like it or not, you're in International territory here until the owner/s say otherwise.

Nobody as far as i know has reported me and it's not a reason for my statement towards you. It was said because you constantly whine and point out things "against the rules" to try and get people (not just me) in trouble! Jeff and TH are intelligent guys, they don't NEED some wannabe "teachers pet" pointing out every little discretion. It's malicious, it makes you look petty, but you have the right to do it.Your choice.

Why did you take me off "ignore"? Just out of curiosity.

Dano, you are wrong.............We ask members to report members who violate our rules, there is no way we can read all posts and there are hundreds of forums on TN so ANYONE reporting an issure or rule violation helps the site. There is a reason the report post icon is there (triangle on left side of each post), it is to report members who violate our rules.... Anyone who uses it is not a "teachers pet" they are helping TreasureNet...... We do not have "pets" here as some members posting in these everything else threads can vouch for as they have been issued timeouts for breaking the rules in past by me........Chad and I have bumped heads on several ocassions as have Red and I and several others here....

Yes you are correct, as a moderator I agree with you, you have the right to post in any forum any thread, now speaking as only a member here and not a moderator, our rights and freedoms under our constitution is really none of your business so we really don't care about your opinions on these subjects.

Your welcome to post anywhere, BUT trying to incite members with the nation bashing and insults towards America and Americans that you constantly do is old. You have been warned about it several times......Posting your opinion in the threads on OUR rights will not get you a timeout or banned, continuing to try to incite members with the Nation bashing and insults directed towards America or Americans will.....

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Knew i'd be wrong somewhere. No matter...

Talking to you as a member: - I'll post and give opinions wherever i'm allowed, as is my right as you agree. Who reads those posts, who responds or argues them, is entirely their choice.

Talking to you as a "moderator": - Everyone's entitled to their opinions. apparently, but do you really think it's fair and impartial to allow Chadeaux to have continually posted his "cowardly Brit's" pic', and other peoples nation bashing posts aimed at me, while with the other hand insta-deleting a post from someone saying "I've not seen Dano nation bash or insult Americans"?

Seems the scales of justice are a little out of whack to me! :dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano go back and read you will see who started all the nation bashing and insulting on the threads.

There is no debating or discussion on how we moderate on the forum. Yes I deleted sparts post, it violated our rules and he received a pm warning from me on it.

You dont like way forum is moderated send pm, keep it off the forum.

Nation bashing by all members stops...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread