jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was speaking more about the purity of the voting "process" rather than the exact persons (politicans) involved in it.

funny ! because for some reason, when I read your post it all seems one sided ,
like it's a political opinion of yours :laughing7:

and of course those who created the Numbers

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
the numbers were created by the so called "voters" of the various states --the statisical study of the election results -- tight voter id states (photo id required) 25 % for obama vs some id states ( some positive form of id required but not a photo id) 40% for obama vs loose states (no positive proof required) 100 % for obama --speaks for themselves * if one can not figger it out for themselves, as far as what occured by looking at massive % differance , then we as a country are doomed.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good Frankn! The reason for this behaviour is: Loss of Love for neighbors.
Neighbors being defined as, anyone who has lived, is living, or will live.

A very smart man, back in the 1950's and 60's or so, by the name of Dan MacDougald, after having studied POW's during the Korean war, wondered what and why it was, of the 3000 American POW's, the majority of them either went insane, took their own lives, and/or returned home very very damaged by their experiences. While the same Turkish POW's, who only numbered around 300, were basically unaffected.

Mr. Macdougald was then hired in Georgia, to determine for the land and water beureas, as to why one man upstream controlling a dam and spillway, would release waters, and flood their neighbors downstream. Were they just doing their job?
The conclusion of his work was; loss of love for neighbors.
This man, along with his best friend, Norman Malick-Yonan, brought back from Turkey the Yonan Codex. The put together a course, to rehabilitate the most hardened of criminals, and started their first workshops in Reidsville prison.
When one has loss of love for theirselves and/or their neighbors, you will see fear and anger come to surface and the worst of atrocities committed. Even JUSTIFIED! Much as we all see these things still, even today!

I am very honored to hold in my possesion, some of the files, life bio's, and courses, of these men, who were ahead of their time. They would have done much good in the world, except for the fact, that reducing recidivism and making whole, even the hardest of criminals, did not put money in the courts/sheriff/wardens/prisons pockets. And as with most businesses: affect their pocketbooks and they will take you out. Shame, shame, shame.

The fact was true thousands of years ago, 50 years ago, and still today. Loss of love for self and for your neighbors, is the undoing of our humanity. Imho.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
still politics( remember "hanging Chads" ? )unless the numbers are created by the so called "voters" of the various states,
for both sides of all elections for at least the last 10 elections.
Because voter fraud by both sides as gone on from day 1
and choosing one side is politically motivated.

Except for your Favorites.... Right ? :laughing7:

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Very good Frankn! The reason for this behaviour is: Loss of Love for neighbors.
Neighbors being defined as, anyone who has lived, is living, or will live.

A very smart man, back in the 1950's and 60's or so, by the name of Dan MacDougald, after having studied POW's during the Korean war, wondered what and why it was, of the 3000 American POW's, the majority of them either went insane, took their own lives, and/or returned home very very damaged by their experiences. While the same Turkish POW's, who only numbered around 300, were basically unaffected.

Mr. Macdougald was then hired in Georgia, to determine for the land and water beureas, as to why one man upstream controlling a dam and spillway, would release waters, and flood their neighbors downstream. Were they just doing their job?
The conclusion of his work was; loss of love for neighbors.
This man, along with his best friend, Norman Malick-Yonan, brought back from Turkey the Yonan Codex. The put together a course, to rehabilitate the most hardened of criminals, and started their first workshops in Reidsville prison.
When one has loss of love for theirselves and/or their neighbors, you will see fear and anger come to surface and the worst of atrocities committed. Even JUSTIFIED! Much as we all see these things still, even today!

I am very honored to hold in my possesion, some of the files, life bio's, and courses, of these men, who were ahead of their time. They would have done much good in the world, except for the fact, that reducing recidivism and making whole, even the hardest of criminals, did not put money in the courts/sheriff/wardens/prisons pockets. And as with most businesses: affect their pocketbooks and they will take you out. Shame, shame, shame.

The fact was true thousands of years ago, 50 years ago, and still today. Loss of love for self and for your neighbors, is the undoing of our humanity. Imho.
Powerful thing,love thy neighbor as thy self,indeed it is!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
favorites? -- I hate all politicans -- politicans by their very nature are at the very best--- theifs * --since any form of govt must take in more money than it gives back to the people it takes it from (since any form of govt must support itself and its employees off the money it takes in from the public it taxes) -- so by its very nature --any govt must take in more than it gives out in return --unless it runs a "tab' or creates debt-in the peoples name of course * --which of course in the end since debt must be paid along with interest for running that "debt" up --means even more money taken from the people by the govt . --or as I call em --the grubbermint --govt might be a "nessicary evil" but if it is --the the best kind is the smallest one possible , so as to be the least burden on the people.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Pat, I would break it down to a simpler meaning. There is a thin line between the two, but you are either happy or unhappy and your actions are determined by the state you are in at the time. This happy/unhappy state is purely determined by your enviroment. Think of it this way, when things are going right for you, you are happy, but the minute things start falling out of place, look out! Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Pat, I would break it down to a simpler meaning. There is a thin line between the two, but you are either happy or unhappy and your actions are determined by the state you are in at the time. This happy/unhappy state is purely determined by your enviroment. Think of it this way, when things are going right for you, you are happy, but the minute things start falling out of place, look out! Frank

View attachment 723517

The Holocaust?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
THE HOLOCAST *-- VERY BAD ENVIROMENT (THE CAMPS ) WHEN YOU ARE PLACED INTO SUCH A ROTTEN PLACE RAN BY SUCH EVIL RULES BY SICK TWISTED WARPED PEOPLE --WHAT BUT BAD THINGS CAN OCCUR?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Concentration camps, rounding people up. All happened after Germany took all the guns, just saying.....

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
I AM PRO SMALL FEDERAL GOVT (AND GOVT IN GENERAL) * because the bigger the federal govt (OR ANY GOVT FOR THAT MATTER) gets the more of a FISCAL burden it becomes on "we the people" and the more "power over the people" it seeks to draw into its grasp --since in my veiw a "good federal govt" should only be as big as it must be to do the few things that a state govt or the people can not do for themselves

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The Constitution defines what the Federal Government can do but they keep distorting the interpenetration to gain more power. Look at the Interstate commerce provision. It was merely meant to regulate trade between states. Now it is being used to jump into everything. Look at the TSA. It is now jumping into roadblocks scans with no probable cause. It is a gross violation of the constitution. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread