Member of Bidens Gun Control Task Force Has a Son Convicted of Planning School Mass

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Member of Biden's Gun Control Task Force Has a Son Convicted of Planning School Mass

Member of Biden's Gun Control Task Force Has a Son Convicted of Planning School Mass Murder.

Katie Pavlich
News Editor, Townhall

Jan 07, 2013 05:10 PM EST

President of the National Assocation of Police Officers and Boston Police Officer Thomas Nee is a member of Vice President Joe Biden's gun control task force, which was created by President Obama in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. Nee's son, Joseph Nee, was convicted in 2008 for planning to commit mass murder of students and teachers at Marshfield High School in Massachusetts, similar to that of Columbine in 1999. After spending nine months in prison, Nee's conviction was upheld by the Supreme Judicial Court.

Nee told police the plan involved taking ammunition and explosive devices into the school, securing the school's exit doors with bicycle locks, and shooting students and staff.

As the blog SipseyStreetIrregulars first pointed out, Nee may have planned to carry out murders of his classmates with his father's service gun.

Boston Police plan to contact authorities investigating the alleged Columbine-style attack plot at Marshfield High School to determine if a gun that one suspect allegedly showed to another student was a .40-caliber handgun issued by Boston Police.

A female student told Marshfield Police that Joseph T. Nee, one of the two suspects in the case, pulled what she thought was a black, .40-caliber handgun from his waistband as she was getting off a school bus this past spring and told her "how the school was going to be shot up," John P. McLaughlin, an assistant Plymouth district attorney, said at Nee's arraignment Monday.

Nee is the son of Thomas J. Nee, president of the Boston Police Patrolmen's Association, the city's largest police union. Boston police officers carry .40-caliber Glock handguns, according to a department spokeswoman.

Yesterday, Boston Police Lieutenant Kevin Foley said news reports that Joseph Nee was carrying a .40-caliber handgun "was really the first we'd heard of that particular allegation."

Thomas Nee is serving as an expert on gun violence for Biden. Attorney General Eric Holder, Commissioner of the Philadelphia Police Department Charles Ramsey and others have also been tapped to provide their expertise to the task force.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Glad to see Biden is using impartial people on his task force. Yeah right!

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup he's there to teach the others on how to leave your service weapon laying around so your kids can get it.:laughing9:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Now Biden has suggested using executive order for gun control!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Impressive how this young girl noticed the exact calibre of the gun while being told the school was going to be shot up. Thought she would have been in the hills before it cleared his waistband! (Dubious)

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Impressive how this young girl noticed the exact calibre of the gun while being told the school was going to be shot up. Thought she would have been in the hills before it cleared his waistband! (Dubious)

Well, at least SHE was in a better position to comment on it than you are as you were not there.

Just because some foriegner wets his panties when he THINKS about a gun being pulled, some of us have a bit more courage over here.

BTW, how is the per capita crime rate in the UK these days?

UK WORLD'S VIOLENCE CAPITAl, Sweden #2

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Mail Online

article-1196941-05900DF7000005DC-677_468x636.jpg

Oh, and by the way, guess who's missing? We have guns, and our per capita crime rate didn't come in as one of the top ten.

The top ten . . . how many have "gun control"?

Last edited:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
" But Police Minister David Hanson said: 'These figures are misleading.
Levels of police recorded crime statistics from different countries are simply not comparable since they are affected by many factors, for example the recording of violent crime in other countries may not include behaviour that we would categorise as violent crime."

Also two things are glaringly obvious:
1/ It's being used as an attack on the Labour government by the conservatives. (short version - it's been manipulated to make them look bad!)

2/ Even my dog can tell the USA's gun crime figures haven't been included! Unless being shot isn't considered a "violent crime" over there?

So let's look at a list of gun crimes and add them to your laughable 466 per 100,000 -

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let's just concentrate on North America and Europe. Who's top by a huge margin? YOU! Who's 2nd? Every gun owning Americans favourite EU country with a gun in every household and "no crime"...Switzerland!
Where's the UK?

We can all come up with these manipulated and false graphs and tables. They don't mean crap!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Well, at least SHE was in a better position to comment on it than you are as you were not there.

Just because some foriegner wets his panties when he THINKS about a gun being pulled, some of us have a bit more courage over here.

BTW, how is the per capita crime rate in the UK these days?

UK WORLD'S VIOLENCE CAPITAl, Sweden #2

Even after the warnings, you still can't stop insulting me and insinuating i'm a coward can you? Lol.
Let's put this to bed once and for all:
I own the very same .40 Glock they're talking about.
I spent 1980 - 91 as a Royal Marine Commando.
Without going into detail as i can't be bothered, I've done s**t!
I don't wet my panties when i even think of a gun being pulled, trust me on that one, lol.
Your "cowardly" insults are totally wrong and like water off a ducks back to me.

So...let's just drop that stuff and find something practical to try and get under my skin with, ok sunshine?

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
It's a failing of mine sometimes Bill, sorry mate. :laughing9:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Was that directed at you dano? I thought it was directed to Kate Winslet or maybe Emma Thompson.....as they probably wear panties.....just saying:laughing7::occasion14:
Even after the warnings, you still can't stop insulting me and insinuating i'm a coward can you? Lol.
I don't wet my panties when i even think of a gun being pulled, trust me on that one, lol.
Your "cowardly" insults are totally wrong and like water off a ducks back to me.

So...let's just drop that stuff and find something practical to try and get under my skin with, ok sunshine?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dano he did not insult you, he said "some foreigners", it is implied............. To all, stop the insults.............

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
You're serious too arn't you? lol.

..."as YOU wern't there. Just because some foriegner (singular TH) wets HIS (not their).yada yada...
Which other foriegner could he have been talking about?

As usual, no matter. Carry on.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dano/TH,

OK I'm putting on my Kissenger hat now.....just found some common ground.....both the Brits and US members can appreciate this kick a*s song and it kind of goes along with the theme of the thread....

Regards + HH

Bill

..."as YOU wern't there. Just because some foriegner (singular TH) wets HIS (not their).yada yada...

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
" But Police Minister David Hanson said: 'These figures are misleading.
Levels of police recorded crime statistics from different countries are simply not comparable since they are affected by many factors, for example the recording of violent crime in other countries may not include behaviour that we would categorise as violent crime."

Also two things are glaringly obvious:
1/ It's being used as an attack on the Labour government by the conservatives. (short version - it's been manipulated to make them look bad!)

2/ Even my dog can tell the USA's gun crime figures haven't been included! Unless being shot isn't considered a "violent crime" over there?

So let's look at a list of gun crimes and add them to your laughable 466 per 100,000 -

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let's just concentrate on North America and Europe. Who's top by a huge margin? YOU! Who's 2nd? Every gun owning Americans favourite EU country with a gun in every household and "no crime"...Switzerland!
Where's the UK?

We can all come up with these manipulated and false graphs and tables. They don't mean crap!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Well of course, we can kill the buggers when they attack US (U.S.)! Get it?

What can you do? Get your arses kicked by 'em LOL!!!

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Too funny! I'm still laughing from seeing you use Wikipedia as a source after you have denigrated them whenever they contradict your views.

You really need to make up your mind. They are right, they are foolish.

Something practical? Like the truth? I thought it was indeed practical as it is two sources both from your countrymen.

Sorry, the truth hurts.

Now, if'n ye remove yer nose from our business, then it won't hurt no mo.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

"HIS" and "foreigner" are both unambiguous. They name no one, and I wasn't aiming it at you as an accusation of cowardice.

I was talking about those foreigners who are so scared to death of a weapon that they go stupid and whinny whenever they think of a Yank (and I use the term loosely as I'm no Yankee . . . Southern born and my family has been here in the south since before there was a "United States") actually having the freedom to own one without the law breathing down his neck or the threat of prison time or fines.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Stop stalking me Chad'!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions