spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chadeaux, :headbang: Out of all the multiple gun threads going around here like the flu, you are the first to respond with some sort of solution :thumbsup: Well, next to me that is :laughing7:

Honestly, it gets pretty tiring and boring seeing the same type of post with all the crying. Maybe if the issue is really that important to anyone, they would look to resolve the problem, not cry over it :tongue3:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Austin, I have been audited 3 times, won 2 and most likely would have won or been a draw on 1st time if I had been smart. 1st time I went to audit by myself, next 2 times my CPA handled it. always use a cpa or lawyer if audited, never go to your audit.

As far as costs or fines, first what is more important our freedoms or money. I didn't file for two years fines were nothing to speak of when I filed..

If 50 million americans held off filing as legal protest they do not have the agents on people to handle the back log, it would take years. IRS funtions based on fear, people fear what would happen.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Austin, I have been audited 3 times, won 2 and most likely would have won or been a draw on 1st time if I had been smart. 1st time I went to audit by myself, next 2 times my CPA handled it. always use a cpa or lawyer if audited, never go to your audit.

As far as costs or fines, first what is more important our freedoms or money. I didn't file for two years fines were nothing to speak of when I filed..

If 50 million americans held off filing as legal protest they do not have the agents on people to handle the back log, it would take years. IRS funtions based on fear, people fear what would happen.

Fear has a strange effect on the mind!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spar members discussing 2nd is not crying. If your tired of seeing all the threads that is easy to fix, siop clicking on the threads.]

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
DOES sound like a "Group-Think" "Crisis Mode", with LOTS of personal ANGST; not paying taxes, not a felony is it? Get a CR? What about impact on back-ground checks...?

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, TH, I kind of like the crying, from the thinkless tank :laughing9:

And that is my opinion. Final answer :laughing7:

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel, not paying our taxes as a protest beats a civil war, it is a step....... Anyone who thinks this want escalate into a national crisis if they do what they are threating is not thinking at all.... I am not concerned about not filing my taxes as a protest at all, as i have said Americans have a right to protest and the quickest way to get government's attention is to cut off the money....

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Rebel, not paying our taxes as a protest beats a civil war, it is a step....... Anyone who thinks this want escalate into a national crisis if they do what they are threating is not thinking at all.... I am not concerned about not filing my taxes as a protest at all, as i have said Americans have a right to protest and the quickest way to get government's attention is to cut off the money....

We need to stop the printing presses the fed has to really cut off the money! Lol!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

STILL... you were fined; was it a FELONY? Did YOU get a CR (Criminal Record)? Any adverse impact on YOUR back-ground check?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
STILL... you were fined; was it a FELONY? Did YOU get a CR (Criminal Record)? Any adverse impact on YOUR back-ground check?

LOL, Rebel it is not like that at all. First it is not a criminal offense untill they take you to court and you are found guility of cheating on your taxes, i was not cheating, or lying, i was laid off, not enough income to make house paymets and pay the taxes so i didn't file. When i was back on my feet i got my CPA to file the paperwork, the fine for the 2 years was less than $200 plus the taxes i owed. There is no criminal record, not even a misdemeaner. They did not even come looking for me, i filed, paid fines and taxes i owed, i still had taxes taken out of my check i just did not pay the taxes owed due to under paying...

I also did not file for any government assistance.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can (If you get one) Tax return and buy a 50 cal. Here's a smart thing to do. California school system is pulling there pension fund investments out of the gun market.As I understand it it was a money maker. Hmmm I thought it was underfunded. Oh I guess another Sollinda will show up. Go California.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL, Rebel it is not like that at all. First it is not a criminal offense untill they take you to court and you are found guility of cheating on your taxes, i was not cheating, or lying, i was laid off, not enough income to make house paymets and pay the taxes so i didn't file. When i was back on my feet i got my CPA to file the paperwork, the fine for the 2 years was less than $200 plus the taxes i owed. There is no criminal record, not even a misdemeaner. They did not even come looking for me, i filed, paid fines and taxes i owed, i still had taxes taken out of my check i just did not pay the taxes owed due to under paying...

I also did not file for any government assistance.

THANKS, T_H; good to share YOUR experience, as you were in a "laid-off" situation; were YOU found "guilty & fined"... thus, getting a CR? Was wondering about not paying taxes as "Civil Disobedience" is all. Based on an amendment of US Constitution? Which one?

Last edited:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why don't they just have Holmes (the Colorado theater shooter) and the head of the NRA meet in the whitehouse rose garden for a couple beers? Isn't that how we handle these types of situations these days?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions