Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This might be kind of weird,but I keep finding safety pins all over town,or wherever I walk,I've noticed this for at least the last 3 to 4 years now.It's just not on the street or in parking lots,I've also have found them in parks and on trails,when I'm either mountain bike riding or just walking the dog.
I recently was talking to a friend who said he has noticed them too.He also told me that when his wife and him walk thier dogs they were always finding these long skinny pieces of flexable metal like flat rods,about a quarter inch wide and maybe 8" to a foot long.
Turns out they belong to the brush on the street sweaper that comes thru the 'hood,about every other week. Still don't know what the safety pins mean???
???

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
It means all the pro-gun guys keep losing their diapers because their toys are gonna be taken away! :laughing9:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok dude, you live in Austin. I bet if you think real hard you can figure out what the safety pins are used for. Things like cheap roach clips perhaps? Or maybe: keep the ear hole open when the earring falls out, a lock pick, strung together as jewelry by the tragically hip, actually hold old clothes together. Who knows for sure...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread