onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[h=3]Wyoming bill is a serious warning to DC.[/h] In response to current threats from the Federal Government, Wyoming Rep. Kendell Kroeker has sponsored and introduced HB0104, the Firearms Protection Act.

Any federal agent "who enforces or attempts to enforce any act, order, law, statute, rule or regulation of the United States government upon a personal firearm, a firearm accessory or ammunition that is owned or manufactured commercially or privately in Wyoming" would get up to 5 years in prison................. some guy's go to play baseball and bring their own balls

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I somehow doubt that a state law will ever apply to a federal employee carrying out the orders of the federal government. This is called pi**ing in the wind...

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
What's Kroeker going to do about all the existing restrictions? This is just soap boxing for votes and wasting peoples time. The Congress has enough dead weight that won't pass w/o adding more never happen bills to the docket. But hey, he can go back and tell his constituents he tried.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I somehow doubt that a state law will ever apply to a federal employee carrying out the orders of the federal government. This is called pi**ing in the wind...
Yeah well...at least they're doing something...not just sitting around bellyaching.
Jim

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately state law does not trump fed law....... They can make it as hard as possible for them to enforce it is the best they can do.......

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ausin I doubt ant fed. has been to Wyoming They think different there. There's only one guy who's p1$$ing and it's on our backs and you know...." It's just raining."

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's always ticked me off that the Federal government has more power than an individual state, when the feds would be nothing without the state.

The feds will withhold funding until the state meets their requirements....and it's money made in the state, and surrendered to them, that they are going to give back.

This whole gun issue reminds me that the United States was meant to be a republic, where one persons individual rights could not be infringed.

NOT a Democracy where majority rules.

Too many rights have been lost in the name of "the war on terror". One of the latest Executive orders was to pass a law that permits your arrest, and detainment, with no lawyer, no swift and speedy trial, imprisoned as long as "they" wish, if you are suspected of terrorism.

Makes me wonder what things will be like in 20 years.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gold Maven;3100952 Makes me wonder what things will be like in 20 years.[/QUOTE said:
Well, I'd bet it's going to get bloody long before 20 years. Just MHO.
Jim

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If they issue some order it will get bloody within a few months.........just saying.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
MAYBE, Charlie Manson is correct... about a Civil War, Race War coming; he said it in 1969, I think. HELTER SHELTER.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread