0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bigscoop said:
Problem is, in the big picture, there's obviously not that many Americans protesting a possible gun control measure. It's just that the much smaller portion is protesting loudly. The smart ones are remaining quiet, not showing their hand, not telling the lion what they are going to do to him tomorrow if he doesn't eat them tonight. I still say many gun advocates are their own worst enemy, their posturing and threats and propaganda turning even more of the much larger general public against them, and I'm including many general purpose gun owners like myself as being part of that much larger general public. "Civil war, armed rebellions", etc.,......I'm sure that's drawing exactly the type of attention gun owners don't want or need. :thumbsup:

You are 100 percent correct and the press is more than happy to put all the gun wackos on the tube to make ever gun owner look like an absolute nut job. It's really sad. I think many of these wack jobs are anti gun plants to make the whole group look like extremists. Can these folks running these gun orgs really be this stupid in how they make their case?? Just sad and it will hurt us all.

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“If they come for our guns then it is our constitutional right to put them six feet under. You have the right to kill any representative of this government who tries to tread on your liberty,”

“To make myself clear I will tell you again. If they come for your guns it is your right to use those guns against them and to kill them. You are protected by our constitution.”

"the American people have these god givin rights"..."Yes they are god given rights. Remember endowed by our creator?"

Not being American, as i'm told often, i'm not too sure, but i'd guess that you Godfearing christians would put your "creator"'s commands above your "God given rights"?

Well, your creator COMMANDED all of us "Thou shalt not kill"!...and there's NO amendments to that!

So....:dontknow:

It appears that you know less about the Bible than you do US Customs....For one The Lord God's name is ALWAYS spelled with a CAPITAL G!!!!!!!!!!!! Then in fact there are amendments to that Commandment "Thou shalt not kill" for one the Lord God had the Children of Israel kill many,many people after that commandment! Think about David and Golieth or how about Sampson whom killed 1000 Philistine soilders with the jaw bone of an ass,,,at one time no less...So as usual you are wrong about America and The Bible!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Have I missed something? Collect all our guns? When did they say that? All I heard on TV tonight was maybe AR's and big magazines. No collections, no gun shows. Where is all this coming from? Guess we'll find out Tuesday. What's the code word? WOLVERINE?

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One thing that many don't understand. Broke Back could care less if all the law enforcement or military will go against him and stand with the people. That will just give him reason to call in foreign troops for martial law and destroy Americans and America in one big swoop at the same time!

My factor on this? Well lets just say I am well prepared to help the foriegn troops meet their maker along with anyone else who "TRYS" and take anything from me to include my pencil throwers!

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have I missed something? Collect all our guns? When did they say that? All I heard on TV tonight was maybe AR's and big magazines. No collections, no gun shows. Where is all this coming from? Guess we'll find out Tuesday. What's the code word? WOLVERINE?

Wolvernine???LOL>>>hahaha you'll never know, nor the secrect handshake either...hahaha

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sackett said:
It appears that you know less about the Bible than you do US Customs....For one The Lord God's name is ALWAYS spelled with a CAPITAL G!!!!!!!!!!!! Then in fact there are amendments to that Commandment "Thou shalt not kill" for one the Lord God had the Children of Israel kill many,many people after that commandment! Think about David and Golieth or how about Sampson whom killed 1000 Philistine soilders with the jaw bone of an ass,,,at one time no less...So as usual you are wrong about America and The Bible!

Actually I think your merely pointing out that the bible is very inconsistent in its message. Especially comparing the Hebrew bible to the Christian New Testament.

And if you really knew your bible you would know that you should not even be writing or speaking the true name of "god". And it's funny that you think the bible was written in English and the proper/correct name is even "god" - with a capital G.

No offense, but just a stickler for religion. Come back to discuss after you've read it in the proper Hebrew, Syriac and Aramaic. The Coptic texts are also helpful but tend to have a more gnostic spin to them.

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depends if the commandments came down before or after the event?[/QUOTE

Ok all the events in the Bible can be dated and placed into order...It is clear that Moses led the Children of Israel out of bondage and into the Wildreness where they wondered for 40 years, it was during this time that The Lord God gave Moses the Ten Commandments,,,,it was many years later before David as a young boy killed Golieth,,,,,David later went on to become King,,,in the day of Moses the Children of Israel did not have a King....I can continue with the lessons of the Bible if you'd like and can even give you dates to back up my facts if you'd like,,,Dano!

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually I think your merely pointing out that the bible is very inconsistent in its message. Especially comparing the Hebrew bible to the Christian New Testament.

And if you really knew your bible you would know that you should not even be writing or speaking the true name of "god". And it's funny that you think the bible was written in English and the proper/correct name is even "god" - with a capital G.

No offense, but just a stickler for religion. Come back to discuss after you've read it in the proper Hebrew, Syriac and Aramaic. The Coptic texts are also helpful but tend to have a more gnostic spin to them.

Well I believe if in my ignorage,,,that well let's see Moses and David and Golieth and all the other events here discussed were in the OLD Testament,,,,,not the New testament you refer too

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Whos screaming for blood,people want justice not blood.How much did a loaf of bread cost when you brits use to hang hungry people for stealing it.Think about that Dano and get back to me when you know what justice is.

No idea mate. I tend to live in the present, unlike you lot who worship the past!

@Sackett - The other 2 times i mentioned him in that post was with a "G". Stop being so picky!
Golieth is always spelt - "Goliath"
Sampson is always spelt - "Samson"

God didn't make amendments to his commandments. He's God! He's all "do as i say, not as i do"! ;)

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking more like, "WolfPackCarbine myself!

yep your right but we both know the secert handshake!!!! How you been Harleyman I been away from the computer for a while,,,,prospecting and hunting!!!1

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other

Austin please do yourself a favor,turn the tv off.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Enough with the religion stuff. Gonna get another thread locked at this rate!!

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No idea mate. I tend to live in the present, unlike you lot who worship the past!

@Sackett - The other 2 times i mentioned him in that post was with a "G". Stop being so picky!
Golieth is always spelt - "Goliath"
Sampson is always spelt - "Samson

God didn't make amendments to his commandments. He's God! He's all "do as i say, not as i do"! ;)

hahaha

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, I'm converted. I will be ready. Dano, should I go with the desert camo, the arctic camo or the good old original camo. Maybe some of that Cabela's Real Tree stuff. I need to oil my 1939 Remington single shot .22 and find my Charter Arms Bulldog, but I haven't got any bullets for that. Maybe the quartermaster will have them and I also need a Hoveround since I just got my 6th operation on my left foot and I ain't as fast as I used to be. Then there is food. If we get those cute bags of ready to eat stuff, I would like tacos, enchiladas and roast beef with yorkshire pudding. Just make sure it comes with a couple packets of that hot English mustard. And some beef wellington would also be nice. Add a case of some of that froggy bubbly as well. And of course, I will need a couple of camp followers. I can probably find a couple of illegals, and yes, I promise to do my utmost to make sure they are at least 18. If you could find me a nice lass from perhaps Somerset that would be fine, but please, no "Keltie Klippies". Well, that's set. Now remember, I have to be at work again on January 28th at 8 a.m. so this revolution, insurrection or whatever we will call it needs to be finished by then. Thank you. Your loyal idiot in arms, Austin...

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sackett said:
Well I believe if in my ignorage,,,that well let's see Moses and David and Golieth and all the other events here discussed were in the OLD Testament,,,,,not the New testament you refer too

Wasn't saying you were comparing the two parts of the bible. Pointing out the big difference between the fire and brimstone god of the Israelites and the love and turn the other cheek of the New Testament - I assume you recognize the entire bible.

Also just pointing out an extreme shortcoming in your biblical scholarship for someone who is ragging on other people about the bible. No biggie.

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep your right but we both know the secert handshake!!!! How you been Harleyman I been away from the computer for a while,,,,prospecting and hunting!!!1

I need to do some prospecting!!! I been working my butt off and of course the weather here has been crappy the last several weeks! I got some money saved up and still saving more little at a time, but it is getting there. I want to get me a dredge so bad, but since that new rifle is coming out, (Tracking Point), I am determined to get one, even if I have to get a loan against my truck!!!! Prices go up on their website January 14 and sales made to the public! Comes in 300 Winchester Magnum and 338 Magnums! Yeah nice sweet little bolt action rifle with a tag and track scope make it just perfect for hunting, especially with moving targets!!!!

I hadn't been on here in a few weeks and just got back to posting about a week ago!

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other

I also live in the present,but those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.I dont forget the past,I always remember.Justice is justice.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano I'm beginning to see your reluctance to agree or debate alot of important things that American's hold close to their hearts. I understand you say you live in Sweden.A country surrounded by Mountains Even Hitler refused to take you over. A people with little fear of any kind of invasion Where as our borders are completely open. I don't know if Sweden is a no gun zone. But if it is. Remember Hannibal. Then what? I'm sure your call for help will have a 202 area code. Take no offense. If for anything they will come for your $$$$. You know that secret stuff.

If I'm wrong sorry ...Keep it up I for one enjoy the humor.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Dano, but nothing beats an English girl. EXCEPT, in the past I have had a problem getting used to "OH, Lovely" everytime I touched her. But I suppose being in the trenches limits choices. You know, this is such good sport. Reminds me of a time in the Crimean...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread