Gun Manufacturer dies after posting school shooting/prescription drug list

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I dispute the "police recordings indicate multiple shooters at sandy hook" part.....Police also thought there were up to 8 shooters at Columbine high! Seems natural for the police to exaggerate these things.

OP
OP
G

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One thing that seems odd to me, is at first they identified by model the two handguns used at sandy hook.

The next day it is revealed that they found an assault rifle outside the window where the shooter gained entry.

Later it is said that the rifle was in his vehicle. The fact that anti-assault rifle legislation will be ready for vote in a few weeks makes me suspicious.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
One thing that seems odd to me, is at first they identified by model the two handguns used at sandy hook.

The next day it is revealed that they found an assault rifle outside the window where the shooter gained entry.

Later it is said that the rifle was in his vehicle. The fact that anti-assault rifle legislation will be ready for vote in a few weeks makes me suspicious.

"Suspicious" of...?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am always suspicious of this regime.......they are nothing but criminals.

orork

Greenie
Sep 3, 2012
Port St. Lucie, Florida
Detector(s) used
Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Suspicious of a gov't that strives to disarm it's citizens. Why would the gov't be afraid of it's law abiding citizens?

Here's the best quote I've ever heard on the subject, "No amount of ordinance is too severe to protect me and mine". By Gerry Bohnert, USMC once and always.
"Suspicious" of...?

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This entire subject is proof of govt. tyranny......when the govt. has no fear of it's citizens things like concentration camps follow...........something to think about.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Concentration camps? During WWII the Chinese and Japanese citizens were confined to such camps. All that is needed is for someone to set up a false cause and BINGO it happens. Frank 111-1 profile.jpg

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Want suspicion?

Friday, January 11, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com

Sandy Hook fundraising relief page created 3 days before shooting, Google search results confirm

(NaturalNews) As of the time of this writing, if you search on Google for the URL of the United Way Sandy Hook fundraising page (see instructions, below), you will get a Google search result saying the page was created on December 11, 2012.

What's so odd about that? The Sandy Hook shooting took place three days later, on December 14, 2012.

If your head is suddenly ringing with shouts of "conspiracy theory!" you're not alone. This kind of news immediately sets off red flags with most people, including myself. "Is this for REAL?" I found myself asking when I first saw this.

So I grabbed a screen shot from Google search results, and you can see that below. Yep, it shows December 11, 2012, clear as day. In fact, it has consistently shown this for the past four days.

Click here to see these search results yourself. (If you get results showing any date other than December 11, then Google has changed them.)

The parameter on the end of the search URL, by the way, is "as_qdr=y15" which tells Google to display the date the page was created.

Here's the screen shot of the results I have been consistently getting over the past several days:

Screenshot-Google-Search-Results-Sandy-Hook-Dec-11-2012.jpg

As you can see, it clearly shows "December 11, 2012" as the date the page was created. The page reads:

United Way extends our most sincere condolences and prayers to all those families affected by the devastating events in Newtown / Sandy Hook...

For a full screen shot of the United Way page, click the following link:
www.naturalnews.com/images/Screenshot-Newtown.Uwwesternct.org.jpg

It's clear that this page was created to raise funds for Sandy Hook victims. Yet the Sandy Hook massacre did not occur until three days AFTER this page was created, according to Google.

I did some checking around and found that one Google engineer says the date is a "glitch." That seems odd, since Google's date property seems to be accurate for everything else I can find.

For example, I wrote a story about the mysterious death of John Noveske yesterday. If you run a Google search for it, using the date parameter, it correctly lists the exact HOUR of my publication of that page.

Click here to see the search results yourself.

So I'm not sure why Google search results would be correct about seemingly all the others pages it indexes, but somehow wrong by three days on the United Way Sandy Hook fundraising page.

The "glitch" explanation seems suspect to me. It sounds like a quick answer to try to downplay something that could be the biggest story of the year. Because if the United Way knew about the Sandy Hook massacre three days before it actually happened, then the entire thing had to have been scripted.

WTC 7 building was announced "destroyed" while it was still standing!
Historically speaking, this is all very relevant because we've seen this before with 9/11.

As the following video shows, in 2001 a BBC news reporter stood on camera and announced that the World Trade Center 7 building had collapsed even while it was still standing directly behind her!

That video, which was censored by Google Video (surprised?), can be viewed here:

Why did the BBC make this mistake? Because just like CNN, which has a long and hilarious history of releasing totally fake news broadcasts (like THIS one from the Gulf War), the BBC was leaked the information about the WTC 7 building collapse before it happened. The news was embargoed to a specific hour, but the BBC calculated the time zone incorrectly and accidentally ran the news an hour early.

(By the way, that fake CNN Gulf War video linked above was so incredibly, laughably stupid that one of the guests being interviewed hears a biological attack siren and grabs a HELMET! Keep all this fakery in mind when you consider the credibility of people like Piers Morgan...)

This broadcast time-shift mistake sounds exactly like what happened with the United Way Sandy Hook fundraising page. Three days too early. Somebody didn't follow the embargo, it seems, and they hoped no one would notice. They didn't realize Google was spidering everything before the massacre took place.

For the record, the collapse of WTC 7 was, without question, caused by planned demolition explosives. After reviewing the actual facts of what happened, only a completely insane (or irrational) person could conclude anything other than that. No wonder more than 1,700 professional architects and engineers have gone on the record questioning the ridiculously laughable official explanation of 9/11. See their website here: World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

9/11 was clearly staged for the purpose of passing the Patriot Act and justifying the so-called "War on Terror" that continues to this day. See where it took us? Now Obama uses the same excuse to pass the NDAA. That's what happens when all the Republicans hoo-rah their guy in the White House while not thinking ahead far enough to realize a Democrat would some day use the same false terror excuse to take away everybody's guns.

Increasingly, Sandy Hook looks like it might have been staged as well. What do you think?

Enjoy this actual CNN broadcast from the 1990's. See if you can keep from crying with total laughter by the time you get through it:

scroll down in the article to watch the video

http://www.naturalnews.com/038633_Sandy_Hook_Google_search_results_December_1 1.html

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[video=youtube;H6fvFVVEG5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H6fvFVVEG5Q[/video]

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
[video=youtube;H6fvFVVEG5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H6fvFVVEG5Q[/video]

Yeah, saw that "father" laughing before the news conference and knew that there was something fishy.

Finding that the rifle was in the trunk of the car was news to me, but then again was busy. It all happened during my wife's radiation treatments, so I missed a lot.

Thanks for the link Diggummup!

Captured and burned to DVD

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
I dispute the "police recordings indicate multiple shooters at sandy hook" part.....Police also thought there were up to 8 shooters at Columbine high! Seems natural for the police to exaggerate these things.

And I am assume you dispute the two eye witnesses who contradict the "official story" as well?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread