Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's mind over matter. You will keep trying at least 50 more times to
see if you can outsmart your foot

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make
clockwise circles.

2. Now while doing this, draw the number 6 in the air with your right
hand. Your foot will change direction. I told you so and there's nothing you can do about it.
try it with your left foot and left hand)

I guess there are many more such obstacles that our tiny little brains can't overcome. Our brain is an amazing mechanism to begin with, especially with all the various data it processes at the same time :thumbsup:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he only wished, then again coming from NJ, we both drink the same tainted water :laughing7:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The funny thing is that with 38 views, I'm betting at least 30 are still trying to make it happen :laughing7:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was another task along these lines too, that the brain can't seem to overcome :icon_scratch: But you would think you'd be able to perform that simple task, yet it's impossible

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
It's mind over matter. You will keep trying at least 50 more times to
see if you can outsmart your foot

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make
clockwise circles.

2. Now while doing this, draw the number 6 in the air with your right
hand. Your foot will change direction. I told you so and there's nothing you can do about it.
try it with your left foot and left hand)

I guess there are many more such obstacles that our tiny little brains can't overcome. Our brain is an amazing mechanism to begin with, especially with all the various data it processes at the same time :thumbsup:

I just tried with left & right no problem,just PAY ATTETION to what you're doing. First time trying it by the way!!!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
wt; INTERESTING "tag" you have... what yer "take" on where "thoughts come from"?

Look at the mind as a receiver,a radio,it isn't capable of generating it's own signal,just receiver it. Depends on"Who"we are "tuned"to,be it Good or Evil.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Look at the mind as a receiver,a radio,it isn't capable of generating it's own signal,just receiver it. Depends on"Who"we are "tuned"to,be it Good or Evil.

NAW... it is the BRAIN, that is the "receiver"; MIND pertains to INDIVIDUAL attributes of the human being, with the MIND as developed by the maturation of the BRAIN. Think "baby thoughts"... DO "baby things", etc. The MIND is the individual "reception" of the GENERAL "broadcast waves"; thoughts are what individually "active" brains/MIND generate. THEN, there are "THOUGHT FORMS"...

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Spart ole buddy - I proved you wrong...yet again. I'm really starting to feel smart over here. After the 1000th time I failed to do this I became desperate. I wheeled myself into the radiation suite and had the techs laser my corpus callosum. Now the left side of brain can't communicate with my right! Haha, proved you wrong. I can do this and other tasks all day. Of course, I am experiencing some unfortunate side effects. I can no longer read maps or navigate, I get lost all the time, and my hand-eye coordination is terrible. So I surrendered my driver's license....but heh, it was worth it to prove you wrong.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I surrendered my driver's license....but heh, it was worth it to prove you wrong.

I think most would have to go your route to do it. Either that, or be a alien, from far, far, away :tongue3:

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Things are not always Grey, it is also a "White Matter" thing... :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread