which are prettier, blondes or brunettes?

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
I'll make it thirds on the redheads- but you gotta handle dynamite carefully, remember.... ;)

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paul is Dead said:
No one clarified... Lights on, or lights off! Cause in the dark I look like Robert Redford, Paul Newman, and most of all Cary Grant!!! Just need to work on the accent a bit.

One more thing, is alcohol involved here? ;D ::) ::) ::)

OK, maybe I should go back to Thread Killer....
suits you.......haha :P

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of the above..:) Our creator made variety and he sure knew what he was doing for he made fine creations of all types...:) Real beauty is on the inside anyway, for I don't care how gorgeous she is, if she opens her mouth and is stupid, boring etc. then she turns ugly in a heartbeat. But for sake of personal safety I will go with blonde, redhead and brunette.My wife was a toehead when she was little then a strawberry blonde, now is kinda reddish/brunette...so my answers would be those...:) She's not looking over my shoulder...but better safe than sorry...:)
And straight from my heart and with total honesty I would have to say strawberry blonde, for that is what my 3 year old daughter is... ;D ;D

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
strawberry blonde...........alright 8) 8) 8) That is a fair answer.....Hairstylist have told me most of my life that I was a Strawberry Blonde.....NOBODY BELIEVES THERE IS SUCH A COLOR HAIR AS THIS....THANK YOU THANK YOU.....So...I settled for brown on my drivers licence... :'(

papa

Sep 21, 2006
I love them all, ..... besides,I'm color blind. ....... and if they can cook,who cares what color hair they have. ;D

T

TreasureTales

The real question should be: can she fry backstrap, load a pistol, cut firewood, dig my targets, keep the cabin clean, catch fish, AND change the oil in the truck? If she can do those things then I don't care if she's bald. ;D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Michelle said:
strawberry blonde...........alright 8) 8) 8) That is a fair answer.....Hairstylist have told me most of my life that I was a Strawberry Blonde.....NOBODY BELIEVES THERE IS SUCH A COLOR HAIR AS THIS....THANK YOU THANK YOU.....So...I settled for brown on my drivers licence... :'(

hmmmmmm.Strawberries are red.....Better change your drivers license to redhead!
Welcome to the ranks of famous Redheads!You are in fine company!

Attachments

• jessicarabbit.jpg
    jessicarabbit.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 419
  • ARIEL.jpg
    ARIEL.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 410
  • AnnMargret.jpg
    AnnMargret.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 410
  • katharinehepburn.gif
    katharinehepburn.gif
    14.8 KB · Views: 405

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
The Reds

Attachments

• lucilleball.jpg
    lucilleball.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 485
  • emilydickinson.jpg
    emilydickinson.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 613
  • DAPHNE.gif
    DAPHNE.gif
    37.6 KB · Views: 543
  • CLARABOW.jpg
    CLARABOW.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 489
  • angieeverhart.jpg
    angieeverhart.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 444

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
TreasureTales said:
The real question should be: can she fry backstrap, load a pistol, cut firewood, dig my targets, keep the cabin clean, catch fish, AND change the oil in the truck? If she can do those things then I don't care if she's bald. ;D

Yes I can, but I'm not bald! How many cord do you need? Better be a Chevy or change it your self. I preffer trout. Do you need your slippers? ;)

B

BIG61AL

Blondes or brunettes or redhead????? Can I have one of each please?

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True blonde hair, blue eyed women are nearly extinct - Switzerland host the majority of them. Personally, I like red hair ;D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Yeah For The Redheads!

Attachments

• nicolekidman.jpg
    nicolekidman.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 418
  • juliaroberts.jpg
    juliaroberts.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 510
  • geenadavis.jpg
    geenadavis.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 443
  • flintstones.gif
    flintstones.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 443
  • cleopatra.jpg
    cleopatra.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 415

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd "Settle" for nicole I suppose ;)

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to go with the Redheads too. They are just hotter.

S

sendin

I must be a pedestrian - brunettes. (too bad its a french word!)

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Paul is Dead said:
COUNTRY GIRL said:
TreasureTales said:

Yes I can, but I'm not bald! How many cord do you need? Better be a Chevy or change it your self. I preffer trout. Do you need your slippers? ;)

This sounds all fine and dandy... but does she own a boat, and can she do the gaffing, and fillet?

Of course she does and can!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread