which are prettier, blondes or brunettes?

T

TreasureTales

COUNTRY GIRL said:
TreasureTales said:
The real question should be: can she fry backstrap, load a pistol, cut firewood, dig my targets, keep the cabin clean, catch fish, AND change the oil in the truck? If she can do those things then I don't care if she's bald. ;D

Yes I can, but I'm not bald! How many cord do you need? Better be a Chevy or change it your self. I preffer trout. Do you need your slippers? ;)

WooooooHooooooo Course the truck is a Chevy (4x4). TROUT!!! You betcha. I know some good trout streams. C'mon COUNTRY GIRL, I'll light the fire and we can get better acquainted....if ya know what I mean. ;D ;) COUNTRY, you are my kinda GIRL!!!

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
^ As many as 10% of Scots and Irish people have ginger or strawberry blond hair 8)

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blondes ,Brunettes and Red Heads !!!! Hmmmmmmm.....! Thats kind of

a tough decission. But after reading this post......Lets not forget about

those few with the Dark hair !!!!!! Enjoy............ ;) ;) ;)

marisa 548x700.jpg

aliciakeys 399x598.jpg

angelina 309x438.jpg

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
TreasureTales said:
COUNTRY GIRL said:
TreasureTales said:
The real question should be: can she fry backstrap, load a pistol, cut firewood, dig my targets, keep the cabin clean, catch fish, AND change the oil in the truck? If she can do those things then I don't care if she's bald. ;D

Yes I can, but I'm not bald! How many cord do you need? Better be a Chevy or change it your self. I preffer trout. Do you need your slippers? ;)

WooooooHooooooo Course the truck is a Chevy (4x4). TROUT!!! You betcha. I know some good trout streams. C'mon COUNTRY GIRL, I'll light the fire and we can get better acquainted....if ya know what I mean. ;D ;) COUNTRY, you are my kinda GIRL!!!

I'm not falling for that one! How many cord of wood did you say you had? ;)

Captain Trips

Jul 24, 2006
Well, let's see -- my wife is a natural blond surfer-girl, my boss is a classic brunette Italian (of the Sophia Loren type), and BOTH are beautiful women! I have to go with "yes" -- and especially if you include redheads in the mix! (The only kind of hair color I don't like on a woman is "none!" I've even known some gray haired beauties!)

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Captain Trips said:
Well, let's see -- my wife is a natural blond surfer-girl, my boss is a classic brunette Italian (of the Sophia Loren type), and BOTH are beautiful women! I have to go with "yes" -- and especially if you include redheads in the mix! (The only kind of hair color I don't like on a woman is "none!" I've even known some gray haired beauties!)
"Why Thank You Sonny" ;)

Attachments

• hithere.gif
    hithere.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 313

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Jessica- "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way"

Lets not forget about Sophia Loren and Maureen O'Hara and Reba McIntyre (sp?) and Nicole Kidman and Jessica Alba and Lara Flynn Boyle and my three sisters.....

Redheads unite!

LOL!!!!!

S

sailrunner

Ya'll must be a bunch of yankees...Reds cant handle the sun...go with the brunett 8)

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Parents...one is brunnette the other coal black hair...produced 5 kids 2 dark brown hair...2 medium brown hair and 1 "me" strawberry blonde.....I could be the milkman's daughter......haha

oldman

Dec 5, 2004
Married a Red head lasted 29 years! Married a Dark Black curly head 12 years now got a salt and pepper one will be with her till the end of the time! Juli Roberts NA!!!!!!!

Bill

MPFISH

May 2, 2006
minnesota
of all that are out there i like the one i have the best and she is not standing over me.......red rules......mpfish... :-* :-* :P

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Man, you ain't lived
Till you've had your tires rotated
By a red-headed woman.
Bruce Springsteen

Once in his life, every man is entitled
to fall madly in love with a
gorgeous redhead.
Lucille Ball

Out of the ash
I rise with my red hair
And eat men like air.
Sylvia Plath

Of course, part of the problem with redheads
is that there aren't enough of them.
They make up just two percent of the
population. So they're pretty extraordinary.
Redheads are too numerous to be ignored,
too rare to be accepted.
Grant McCracken, from his book

UnknownBounty

May 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
What's up with the hair all, everyone knows is all about the EYES. Realise, real eyes, real lies.

Emerald greens, Sapphire blues, Amber golds, whichever you choose! Smoke on the water, fire in the sky.

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureTales said:

Well, not only do I fry the backstrap, I shoot em, and clean em, load any firearm, would chop fire wood if I had a fire place, I dig my own targets, clean house, and catch fish, and I was taught how to change oil, by my older brothers along with other minor auto fixes.(I am the youngest of 4, only girl and the brother closest to my age is 10yrs older and we lived in the stixs! So it was either hang out with the brothers and do guy stuff or get left behind)

I AM NOT GOING BALD FOR YA THOUGH! ;D ;D ;D

Hardy

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2006
3RD TENT TO THE RIGHT
Detector(s) used
NAUTILUS DMC 2BA
Primary Interest:
Other
::) I NOT HALLING FOR THAT TRAP; JUST LIKE THE QUESTION AN "X" ASKED ME! HONEY! DO I LOOK FAT IN THIS DRESS? ???

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
First wife beautiful long red hair. Second wife gorgeous soft blonde. Surprising because EVERY other girlfriend has been brunette.
I'm just fickle.
Course you can't beat a gal covered in soft fur especially when you curl up for a winter's hibernation.

grizzly bare

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread