Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ERRBODY IN CLEVELAND KNOW!

The lady who started it all! Alex is set to have her on the show either today or tommorow, Im guessing today, since the video was uploaded over 8 hours ago...

This interview will be very interesting I think...

If you dont have any idea who she is, where have you been? Here check this out

Plus youtube exploded with remixes of that video shortly after it caught internet fire!

I also think Alex Jones should track down the lady from after the first election, who said it was the greatest day in her life, obama was going to take care of her, pay her mortgage, gas bills etc... interview her and see if she still loves obama... haha

Last edited:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he's giving free guns out in Chicago.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
He probably means the next pro gun person to die in a freak accident or to hang himself for no apparent reason. There is a list of them somewhere. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If she is getting her Obama Phone....the I want my Obama care underwear. I am going to need it after I digest what he announces on executive order for gun control. Next I will take them off and drop them in the mail to him. I am very charitable you know!:laughing7:

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if that is the case, then, that has been said plenty of times before... But it is also more likely than ever too...

Also, apparently that interview was today... gonna try and find it

EDIT:

Im about half hour into it... she seems pretty genuine, and explains she was messing with that camera man, he kept pushing her to do something, so she did...

Good interview before, I thought it was going to be a bash fest, but I think he does get to reasoning with her, maybe even opening her eyes

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread