10:45 CST
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 10:45 CST

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    onfire

Nov 2004
    Wisconsin
    250 2500
    1334 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

10:45 CST

Are you kidding me! Bla bla bla bla bla bla Makes sense why we can't talk politics here. Is pot legal in D.C?

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    34045 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    no politics because members can't tolerate apposing opinions,
    and prefer to call names,
    & no pot is not legal in DC, not even decriminalized that I'm aware.

it is not legal anywhere else actually. DER can still arrest you anywhere in the US

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7961 times
    The Truth
    Depends on the amount you have,in mass an ounce or under is not a criminal offense.You get 100 dollar ticket.

Dec 2003
    34045 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    for what it's worth and those who care

PA State lawmaker to introduce pot legalization bill - abc27 WHTM

us
    onfire

Nov 2004
    Wisconsin
    250 2500
    1334 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    no politics because members can't tolerate apposing opinions,
    and prefer to call names,
    & no pot is not legal in DC, not even decriminalized that I'm aware.

it is not legal anywhere else actually. DER can still arrest you anywhere in the US
    The reason I asked was, I was away from the tele and was listening to who ever was talking on every channel . Who ever it was had to be super high

Jun 2007
    13780 times
    Go with HEMP, then...

Dec 2003
    34045 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I don't know, i got up 1 AM' ish

watched the bamazon
    then turned TV off.

will probably turn it on again 1AM'ish to watch tonights recordings.
    then off again.

Don't wanna see Political Mo-Rons or anything else Lame, i can't Fast forward through
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Jan 14, 2013 at 12:14 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29986 times
    Legalize it and tax it just like booze, put the billions gov spends fighting it (and losing) along with the taxes towards the national debt.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    6080 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Legalize it and tax it just like booze, put the billions gov spends fighting it (and losing) along with the taxes towards the national debt.
    Well, that's a thought because you know . . . dope smokers are as much fun as drunks, you can get money out of em. Just make the tax 5 times as high as everything else and really put a dent in the deficit. Kalifornia alone might help us avoid insolvency
    "When under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. . . . Do not be misled, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows." --- James 1:13, 16, 17

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

Jun 2007
    13780 times
    AGREE!

us
    Aug 2012
    New Mexico USA
    My Head
    1789 times
    Taxing pot is just a ploy to talk people into it's acceptance. It's a weed, right? It grows all by itself. So why should someone pay tax on pot or alcohol when one can just grow it or ferment it themselves? Unless of course the Government can legalize crazy good weed and the only good reason to buy legal alcohol is because it's just a lot better than shine.
    After the 60's where so many lost their fear of pot (including our politicians) it's odd to me that there is still this conversation. The Border Patrol still refers to pot as a narcotic? I wonder what they've been smoking?

Jun 2007
    13780 times
    Do we have a NATIONAL WEED...? I nominate... HEMP!

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29986 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Taxing pot is just a ploy to talk people into it's acceptance. It's a weed, right? It grows all by itself. So why should someone pay tax on pot or alcohol when one can just grow it or ferment it themselves? Unless of course the Government can legalize crazy good weed and the only good reason to buy legal alcohol is because it's just a lot better than shine.
    After the 60's where so many lost their fear of pot (including our politicians) it's odd to me that there is still this conversation. The Border Patrol still refers to pot as a narcotic? I wonder what they've been smoking?
    I lived the 60s...... You tax it to make revenue.....The same reason they tax booze......
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    If the taxed stupid and overreaching laws by sell outs, we could pay off the debt tomorrow.
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

us
    Aug 2012
    New Mexico USA
    My Head
    1789 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    I lived the 60s...... You tax it to make revenue.....The same reason they tax booze......
    I lived the 60's too. The moonshiners reacted to taxes with revolution. Taxing booze or pot is the Government "allowing" you to get high. Big Brothers permission. Fermentation and weeds occur naturally so when is government involvement unacceptable? If making revenue goes to extremes, it's time to starve the beast.
    BTW, good you survived the 60's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links