This one takes the cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I Have Been sitting here!!! For 30 Minutes trying to Write A Responce to this !!! All I Can think of Is there Are Alot of People In Our Government That Are Stuck On Stupid!! Now Im Going to Go Have A Smoke and Relax!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
According to this logic you can not only sue the instructor, but the company that made the black belt he wears as well as the company that made the mats he trained on.....insane logic for sure. And to think some people claim this is not to bankrupt the gun companies......WOW!:icon_scratch: And they think they are the superior people on here as well :dontknow:
Can I sue a Karate instructor if one of his students beats me up??

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Eventually, reality makes a very rude visit

No doubt. I hate reality. It is always mucking up my fantasyland. I'm glad I don't live in NY...they would have just pulled the rug out from under me. Luckily, that kind of crap will never pass in Florida. Our state places a lot more stock in the 2nd amendment.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I Have Been sitting here!!! For 30 Minutes trying to Write A Responce to this !!! All I Can think of Is there Are Alot of People In Our Government That Are Stuck On Stupid!! Now Im Going to Go Have A Smoke and Relax!!!

Chug, Maybe more than stupid,a plan getting people upset. If you can get someone upset they will do your bidding. Relax brother,do you really NEED that smoke? Pack a bowl instead.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't red wont Share And Im On Call!!!! LOL

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
No doubt. I hate reality. It is always mucking up my fantasyland. I'm glad I don't live in NY...they would have just pulled the rug out from under me. Luckily, that kind of crap will never pass in Florida. Our state places a lot more stock in the 2nd amendment.

As it should in ALL 50 united States of America.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Couldn't agree with you more. NY got hosed. Shame they could not have sat down and had a pleasant exchange of ideas like we are doing. They may have been able to compromise and come up with some legislation that was helpful and made sense.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Couldn't agree with you more. NY got hosed. Shame they could not have sat down and had a pleasant exchange of ideas like we are doing. They may have been able to compromise and come up with some legislation that was helpful and made sense.

Dispense with the pleasantries,there is NO compromise on FREEDOM.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Huh? O yeah, sorry, forgot about all that. Consider all the pleasantries dispensed. Who shall I dispense them to? Is anybody out there short on pleasantries? If so, let us know. I have a whole lot of them to get rid of.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Hey Crispin, I was thinking "rude visit" is when the crowd that controls this country takes something very important away from you, something you thought and was supposed to be set in stone. Just think if I told you four years ago you wouldn't be able to drink a large soda in NY city you would have thought I was crazy. Some times crazy becomes reality. Just like the second amendment going away followed by the rest of them.........sounds crazy, but it is closer than we all want to admit.

CLWCRACKER

Greenie
Jan 5, 2013
clearwater FL
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Gold Series
I believe we should regulate stupid people. People who would rather watch mindless reality tv, or believe everything the mainstream media says instead of researching things themselves.
Firearm ignorance is dangerous. A firearm is no
Different then any other tool. I can turn anything into a assault weapon. You assault someone with it, it's now an assault weapon. My family is completely trained and there is no curiosity about
Firearms. If lazy parents start parenting again and are held responsible for there children's actions these discussions would never be discussed again. How bout we license all the lazy ,idiots reproducing so we can get to the heart of the problem.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Just like the second amendment going away followed by the rest of them.........sounds crazy, but it is closer than we all want to admit.

The 4th amendment is already gone,who says the 2nd cant go with it.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
bigscoop, your 2 posts above were some of the most well thought out responses I have seen yet in this "ongoing" debate. He totally schooled all of you. Bravo!

How? His statement was pure foolishness borne of either a lack of experience, lack of intelligence, or blind politically motivated allegiance.

We already know those twisted reasonings. I deal with attorneys almost every day (gotta be off on Sundays . . . best day of the week for lounging around, especially during football season). The reason for the failing economy is their assault on anything that has ever been a producer of profit.

Look at who is wealthy in this country. If they aren't an entertainer, they are probably a lawyer. The assault on doctors (now they are questioning why doctors or hospitals should make a profit) is to transfer the last bit of wealth that is not owned by lawyers or entertainers. And when the doctors can't earn a profit at medicine what good will Obamacare do for you?

Outright foolishness is all he spouted.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tort reform... in the wrong direction. :violent1: I can't reply what I really want, because it would be deleted. I've replied to this thread a dozen times and deleted most of them myself before posting. All I can say is the lack of common sense and level of pure stupidity in this country is at an all time high and getting worse by the day.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
It is coming home to haunt us very soon! [/QUOTE]All I can say is the lack of common sense and level of pure stupidity in this country is at an all time high and getting worse by the day.]

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
How? His statement was pure foolishness borne of either a lack of experience, lack of intelligence, or blind politically motivated allegiance.

We already know those twisted reasonings. I deal with attorneys almost every day (gotta be off on Sundays . . . best day of the week for lounging around, especially during football season). The reason for the failing economy is their assault on anything that has ever been a producer of profit.

Look at who is wealthy in this country. If they aren't an entertainer, they are probably a lawyer. The assault on doctors (now they are questioning why doctors or hospitals should make a profit) is to transfer the last bit of wealth that is not owned by lawyers or entertainers. And when the doctors can't earn a profit at medicine what good will Obamacare do for you?

Outright foolishness is all he spouted.

When you can't produce a productive counter argument, all you do is attack "X" person/group, etc. Take a look at this List of members of the Forbes 400 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Which one of these people is a lawyer or an entertainer?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions