Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well if you think the Political show is real, then you think the Pro wrestling show is real....the Republicans beat us up then they tag the Democrats in to finish the job, (they are all in cahoots) then they all go out to dinner on our dime.
Gary

I read that somewhere before . . . hmmm . . . Oh yeah, I said the same thing before. Evidently great minds DO think alike.

Just a dog and pony show.

Keep the masses distracted while you destroy their rights and work to enslave them or whatever they have in mind.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Show or not, somebody has to govern. If we get rid of congress what would you put up in its place?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Show or not, somebody has to govern. If we get rid of congress what would you put up in its place?

I think we are better off getting rid of Obama, after all he said he is not willing to negotiate on debt ceiling, not supposed to work that way .....

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Dieselram: It is irrelevant if you or I like Obama. The people voted. I hope he negotiates on the debt ceiling. I hope both sides negotiate. I'm getting sick and tired of this fiscal cliff/default on our loans garbage. The only people who benefit from this grid lock/false drama is the media.

WorldTalker: What is your definition of self governance?

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Id worry a lot more about gun control at the state level as opposed to the federal level. That's where the most restrictive laws will be enacted. Just watch and see.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Dieselram: It is irrelevant if you or I like Obama. The people voted. I hope he negotiates on the debt ceiling. I hope both sides negotiate. I'm getting sick and tired of this fiscal cliff/default on our loans garbage. The only people who benefit from this grid lock/false drama is the media.

Crispin, he is trying to rule by bullying congress. We are supposed to have checks and balances, right? I know we had an election, but does the fact he won mean he can just order all branches of govt. Around? I thought he ran on being the great unifier.......

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
DieselRam: At this point in time it is all 'talk.' I agree that he is not exactly leaving the door open for conversation. However, rhetoric is a part of all politics. The checks and balances come into play when legislation is proposed or executive orders are given. Until that happens he is playing 'hardball.' You are right, he did run a platform on trying to unify....not sure what happened to that.

Stockpicker: You are already right. New York just layed a beatdown on guns. They went too far. It has begun...

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Not needing a body politic!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Crispin, what happened to the unify thing is that was truly rhetoric, he is now showing his true colors (no reelection to worry about). What checks and balances do you mean after executive orders are given? He has always got what he wanted so when he speaks I don't call it rhetoric........
DieselRam: At this point in time it is all 'talk.' I agree that he is not exactly leaving the door open for conversation. However, rhetoric is a part of all politics. The checks and balances come into play when legislation is proposed or executive orders are given. Until that happens he is playing 'hardball.' You are right, he did run a platform on trying to unify....not sure what happened to that.

Stockpicker: You are already right. New York just layed a beatdown on guns. They went too far. It has begun...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread