How many current

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I,m undefeated but did cheat on a couple. they can,t swing a shovel.

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I,m undefeated but did cheat on a couple. they can,t swing a shovel.
LMAO ! You and my wife have a lot in common . She hated one rooster so bad that she gave my son money to bet against him when we took him to a big fight . He won 3 matches that day and came home to spite her . And , no , our son didn't refund her money . Like everyone else , she spent her money and took her chances .

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
LOL!!! Funny topic. I used to fight with a rooster growing up in Mississippi when I was 2 or 3 years old. He pecked me in my stomach, and I discovered my belly button. So, from that time forward I thought that was where the "Woo Woo" pecked me and showed it to everyone.

My dog Trixie used to help me catch him so we could play tug of war. For some reason, it always made the old rooster mad and he would peck me.

Think the dog enjoyed it too because he always brought me the head to pull.

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Truckinbutch,

I can still hear the crowd as the shuffler sits on it's tail taking care of business, while the diehards prove their gameness in the drag pits. Sure am proud to have been part of it. Courage begets courage, I have also broken the count, and have the battle scars to remind me.

The funniest match was one I never saw, a friend on mine told me about it. His brother hacked a Toppy which was not of the game breed kind, so it had a full feathered head. He took a rubber band, and tied the feathers back like a pony tail. Don't remember who won, but I can just imagine that bird looking like a mean street fighter.:laughing7:

Homar

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone concerned about their rights shouldn't be lol.

Cockfighting was legal when freedom rang, it was covered in the 9th amendment. It was one of our God-given unalienable rights. We had the freedom of choice, and the right to be let alone in the pursuit of happiness.

Why do you think it was legal for so many years? The same bunny huggers are the one's against guns.

Homar

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The funniest match was one I never saw, a friend on mine told me about it. His brother hacked a Toppy which was not of the game breed kind, so it had a full feathered head. He took a rubber band, and tied the feathers back like a pony tail. Don't remember who won, but I can just imagine that bird looking like a mean street fighter.:laughing7:
Homar
Now that's funny Homar!
th

I coulda been a contenda if only..........

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread