Report: Walmart Forbids New Ammunition Orders

S

stefen

Report: Walmart Forbids New Ammunition Orders

Store managers told they cannot order more bullets until further notice

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
January 15, 2013

UPDATE: Walmart has denied reports that store managers are being forbidden from buying ammo, telling World Net Daily, ““We’re continuing to serve our customers as we have in the past.”

According to some customers, Walmart has forbidden store managers from re-ordering ammunition inventory until further notice, raising fears that the Obama administration’s gun control agenda is already being enacted via the back door.

On Sunday, U.S. Sen. Chuck Schumer demanded that gun retailers like Walmart and Sports Authority, “Suspend sales of modern assault-style weapons until Congress is able to fully consider and vote on legislation to curb gun violence.” DEMANDS HAVE NO TEETH...CHUCKIE IS LOOKING FOR HIS 15 MINUTES OF FAME...AND MAYBE A FOTO OP...

“If Congress passes measures to reduce availability of these weapons, those efforts could be undermined by the purchase of thousands of weapons before then,” he added.

Reports from customers attempting to purchase ammunition in Walmart stores suggest that major retailers could already be strangling the supply of ammo in response to government pressure following the Sandy Hook massacre.

A message posted on the DailySheeple website reads, “I’ve read various postings on message boards claiming local Wal-Mart managers told customers they are no longer permitted to reorder ammo inventory. I can confirm this is true.

I went to Wal-Mart today in our town to buy ammo. The case was almost empty. I asked the store manager when new supplies will arrive.

He said, “Corporate headquarters notified all local managers that we can not order any more ammo until further notice.”

Do Wal-Mart executives know that Piers Morgan doesn’t shop at Wal-Mart, but millions of middle class American families are the source of their wealth? What happens to Wal-Mart’s earnings if Middle Class America boycotts Wal-Mart for caving in to Obama?

The notion that such a policy could have been put in place is plausible given that both Walmart and Dick’s Sporting Goods suspended sales of some semi-automatic rifles following the Newtown school shooting.

Walmart has also been the target of protests in recent days on behalf of gun control advocates demanding they cease all firearm sales.

We asked Walmart if they had enacted this policy but received no response at time of press.

Last month, top online gun distributor Cheaper Than Dirt announced that it had temporarily suspended all gun sales in response to the Sandy Hook shooting, a move which drew widespread condemnation from second amendment enthusiasts.

Last week, firearms manufacturer American Spirit Arms announced that Bank of America had frozen the funds of the licensed gun dealer, with the bank telling owner Joe Sirochman he “should not be selling guns and parts on the internet.” BANK OF AMERICA IS NOW THE GUN POLICE...I WOULD LIKE TO BE A FLY-ON-THE-WALL OF AMERICAN SPIRIT ARMS ATTORNEYS POUNDING OUT PENDING LAWSUITS...

Sirochman was informed that his funds generated from Internet sales would only be released once BoA had reviewed and cleared them.

The apparent effort on behalf of the big banks and top corporate retailers to strangle an industry that is surging coincides with the Obama administration’s attempt to eviscerate the second amendment via executive orders. Vice President Joe Biden yesterday indicated that the White House would pursue 19 different executive orders pertaining to gun control in order to bypass the need for Congressional authorization.

In response, Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman threatened to start impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama, while Senator Rand Paul accused Obama of acting like a “king” while “usurping the Constitution,” and “running roughshod over Congress.” GOT MY VOTE AND SUPPORT

If true, it’s particularly ironic that Walmart is preventing Americans from purchasing ammunition at the same time that the federal government is buying up bullets in vast quantities, having secured over 1.6 billion rounds of ammo in the last nine months alone.
TRYING TO FULFILL THE MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL PURCHASE ORDER ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why should people blame walmart ?Ddo people blame ford or the local dealer, every time a ford vehicle is involved in a hit & run,or used as a bank robbery getaway car ?

Walmart doesn't want to support the 2nd amendment it is their call but then that means they don't want my money for anything and that is my call..

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The kid behind the counter at Walmart told me they cannot manually order.....only corporate decides what and when to send. He said they are trying to be fair and evenly disperse to all stores....

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
why should people blame walmart ?

do people blame ford or the local dealer, every time a ford vehicle is involved in a hit & run,
or used as a bank robbery getaway car ?

You know one of the first questions asked after a Columbine like disaster is "Where did they get the guns?" Right or wrong many people that might not be gun supporters will use their own math. Walmart sold them the guns = Walmart shares in the blame. Public perceptions don't have to make sense. Just consider our politicians.
Right now some blame the NRA for part of these disasters because they lobby congress to keep things as they are. Some blame gun dealers. Some blame parents. We just had a 15 year old kill his family of 5. A popular, well liked kid who was surprised he was arrested. Who knows. I think we should blame the criminal.
A real smart lawyer could probably make a case that we all share some level of culpability. They are good at that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread