Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Forgive me if I'm wrong but . . .

Isn't the same guy who's trying to take away our Second Amendment rights also the one who GAVE guns to the MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS?

Isn't that guy the same one who gave guns to the Libyan rebels?

Isn't he the same one giving weapons to Egypt?

WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? If he doesn't believe in assault weapons (fighter jets are DEFINITELY assault weapons, as are fully automatic rifles and mortars), why is he giving them to everyone else?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I would say he is trying to destroy America, he has a major hatred for America. Got to love the old double standard........

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Would that be a Kenyan village by any chance? LOL!

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Man is doing his best to ruin this country, He is setting us up for a great big Fall.
And we are letting him. It's time to kick that bunch in Washington to the curb....

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Man is doing his best to ruin this country, He is setting us up for a great big Fall.
And we are letting him. It's time to kick that bunch in Washington to the curb....

But the sad thing gunrunner is that the people that voted for him need what he can do for them,which is basically raping and pillaging the average Joe and they don't care because they too have that same criminal mindset.All of Washington is corrupt and greedy IMHO and it isn't just the liberal party.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is really funny about all of this, if anything CAN be funny, is that lapdog Biden is in charge of taking the lead in this matter. OMG!! I hope they don't think that will groom him enough to run for president next time. That would be more ridiculous than Hillaryous running.
We need people in office that can swear to protect the constitution and stand by their words. We no longer have patriots in office, we have professional politicians, lawyers at best, that don't stand for anything.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What is really funny about all of this, if anything CAN be funny, is that lapdog Biden is in charge of taking the lead in this matter. OMG!! I hope they don't think that will groom him enough to run for president next time. That would be more ridiculous than Hillaryous running.
We need people in office that can swear to protect the constitution and stand by their words. We no longer have patriots in office, we have professional politicians, lawyers at best, that don't stand for anything.

Do those lawyers KNOW the US Constitution, Articles & all...?

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
DieselRam: Not quite sure. I was just responding to the title of the thread. I figure with all these opinions running around the odds of his opinion being the one that was "right" are pretty slim. Just playing the odds. :) Also, he asked for forgiveness. I am a very forgiving person. Not sure what I am forgiving him for, but I do not want him to worry that people are angry with him; so, I figured I would take the safe road and forgive him.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

I wouldn't go as far as to say they don't stand for anything,they stand for what they can get by trying to hood wink "we the people"!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
DieselRam: Not quite sure. I was just responding to the title of the thread. I figure with all these opinions running around the odds of his opinion being the one that was "right" are pretty slim. Just playing the odds. :) Also, he asked for forgiveness. I am a very forgiving person. Not sure what I am forgiving him for, but I do not want him to worry that people are angry with him; so, I figured I would take the safe road and forgive him.

Now I see. I was just having a confusion moment!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If he uses executive order to by pass congress on attacking Constitution he is in direct violation of his oath of office and attacking the Bill of Rights and Constitution with executive orders is treason.

He and any politician that supports him on using executive orders to gut Bill of Rights are traitors and deserve to be treated and punished as such by all Americans..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Do those lawyers KNOW the US Constitution, Articles & all...?

Yes, they do. The problem is that The Constitution (that "pesky document" as That Guy refers to it) stands between them and what they want this country to become.

Hell, you thought slavery was dead? Nah, it's just becoming "multicultural" . . . if "We The People" let the lawyers have their way and destroy those documents.

AnnieF

Jul 26, 2012
Western NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Isn't the same guy who's trying to take away our Second Amendment rights also the one who GAVE guns to the MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS?

Isn't that guy the same one who gave guns to the Libyan rebels?

Isn't he the same one giving weapons to Egypt?

WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? If he doesn't believe in assault weapons (fighter jets are DEFINITELY assault weapons, as are fully automatic rifles and mortars), why is he giving them to everyone else?

Ssshhhh.... Logic upsets them ;)

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Treasure_Hunter said:
If he uses executive order to by pass congress on attacking Constitution he is in direct violation of his oath of office and attacking the Bill of Rights and Constitution with executive orders is treason.

He and any politician that supports him on using executive orders to gut Bill of Rights are traitors and deserve to be treated and punished as such by all Americans..

Why do you think using executive orders violates the constitution and his oath of office? Isn't using executive orders a perfectly legal political maneuver? Like using a filibuster, redistricting, etc. you might not like the "trick" or its outcome but that does not make it illegal. There are certain things that can be done under an executive order and many things that can not. If that can be used to somehow influence guns then that's the trick and what the presidents team is trying to do.

Just like only congress can "declare war" on another country but presidents (both democrat and republican) have been skirting that pretty basic part of our laws for decades and decades. It's all about finding the "loopholes". I'm not saying its right and I definitely don't agree - but let's not confuse it with legality. The supreme court pretty quickly takes up the case on the legality issue and you better believe every republican etc will be all over anything this administration does. It doesn't do the cause any good to make factually incorrect arguments.

And as I've said before I'd keep a much much closer eye on the states - that's were the big restrictions will be enacted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread