Forgive me if Im wrong but . . .
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Forgive me if Im wrong but . . .

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    6132 times
    Cache Hunting

Forgive me if I'm wrong but . . .

Isn't the same guy who's trying to take away our Second Amendment rights also the one who GAVE guns to the MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS?

Isn't that guy the same one who gave guns to the Libyan rebels?

Isn't he the same one giving weapons to Egypt?

WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? If he doesn't believe in assault weapons (fighter jets are DEFINITELY assault weapons, as are fully automatic rifles and mortars), why is he giving them to everyone else?
    "When under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. . . . Do not be misled, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows." --- James 1:13, 16, 17

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    I would say he is trying to destroy America, he has a major hatred for America. Got to love the old double standard........
    moparalph and sagittarius98 like this.
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

us
    Chronic Patriot/Metal Detecting,it`s My Lifestyle !

Jul 2010
    "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territory of The Six Nations 1779.. now in Catlin N.Y.
    Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer Tesoro Tejon, Land or Sea Pointer, Garrett Pointer, King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA Lesche 28" Ground Shark Treasure Wise Diggers
    5442 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Somewhere a village is missing their IDIOT
    I`v been detecting for 49 years owned my own detector shop G.A.P. Metal Detectors here in N.Y.
    See my old adds in Western & Eastern Treasures and Lost Treasure Magazines through the 90s
    I hunt the Sullivan Trail here in N.Y.
    "Success is just Rented, Never Owned and the Rent is due Daily"
    "Its the Golden Rule who ever has the Gold Rules"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqdSl2jFjlE

us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    6663 times
    Would that be a Kenyan village by any chance? LOL!
    moparalph likes this.
    plp1.org

us
    Chronic Patriot/Metal Detecting,it`s My Lifestyle !

Jul 2010
    "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territory of The Six Nations 1779.. now in Catlin N.Y.
    Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer Tesoro Tejon, Land or Sea Pointer, Garrett Pointer, King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA Lesche 28" Ground Shark Treasure Wise Diggers
    5442 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Ya diesel that village lol
    dieselram94 and moparalph like this.
    I`v been detecting for 49 years owned my own detector shop G.A.P. Metal Detectors here in N.Y.
    See my old adds in Western & Eastern Treasures and Lost Treasure Magazines through the 90s
    I hunt the Sullivan Trail here in N.Y.
    "Success is just Rented, Never Owned and the Rent is due Daily"
    "Its the Golden Rule who ever has the Gold Rules"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqdSl2jFjlE

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7962 times
    The Truth
    Somewhere a village is missing their IDIOT
    I do think thats giving him too much credit.

us
    Jan 2011
    Dalton,Ga.
    Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
    457 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    The Man is doing his best to ruin this country, He is setting us up for a great big Fall.
    And we are letting him. It's time to kick that bunch in Washington to the curb....
    moparalph likes this.

If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."
    -Samuel Adams-

us
    Nov 2012
    Nashville
    Minelab x-Terra 505
    4875 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner61 View Post
    The Man is doing his best to ruin this country, He is setting us up for a great big Fall.
    And we are letting him. It's time to kick that bunch in Washington to the curb....
    But the sad thing gunrunner is that the people that voted for him need what he can do for them,which is basically raping and pillaging the average Joe and they don't care because they too have that same criminal mindset.All of Washington is corrupt and greedy IMHO and it isn't just the liberal party.
    packerbacker and worldtalker like this.
    "What if it's not just another pull tab?" - Lance

“Fancy some lemonade Lance?” - Sheila

Jun 2007
    13840 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner61 View Post
    Hostile environment... VERY hostile environment.

us
    Jun 2012
    Central Florida
    Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
    2852 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member
    You are wrong. I forgive you.

us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    2990 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    What is really funny about all of this, if anything CAN be funny, is that lapdog Biden is in charge of taking the lead in this matter. OMG!! I hope they don't think that will groom him enough to run for president next time. That would be more ridiculous than Hillaryous running.
    We need people in office that can swear to protect the constitution and stand by their words. We no longer have patriots in office, we have professional politicians, lawyers at best, that don't stand for anything.
    Last edited by packerbacker; Jan 16, 2013 at 09:31 AM.
    Red James Cash likes this.
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    6663 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    You are wrong. I forgive you.
    Crispin, who exactly is wrong?
    plp1.org

Jun 2007
    13840 times
    Quote Originally Posted by packerbacker View Post
    What is really funny about all of this, if anything CAN be funny, is that lapdog Biden is in charge of taking the lead in this matter. OMG!! I hope they don't think that will groom him enough to run for president next time. That would be more ridiculous than Hillaryous running.
    We need people in office that can swear to protect the constitution and stand by their words. We no longer have patriots in office, we have professional politicians, lawyers at best, that don't stand for anything.
    Do those lawyers KNOW the US Constitution, Articles & all...?

us
    Jun 2012
    Central Florida
    Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
    2852 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member
    DieselRam: Not quite sure. I was just responding to the title of the thread. I figure with all these opinions running around the odds of his opinion being the one that was "right" are pretty slim. Just playing the odds. Also, he asked for forgiveness. I am a very forgiving person. Not sure what I am forgiving him for, but I do not want him to worry that people are angry with him; so, I figured I would take the safe road and forgive him.

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    20823 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by packerbacker View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as to say they don't stand for anything,they stand for what they can get by trying to hood wink "we the people"!!
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

​The Key...http://antidoteforall.com/

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links