Metal Detecting

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not live in NEW YORK and thank God for it!!!! All those nay sayers saying it can't happen, it won't happen,,,not in the USA well they better WAKE UP AND SMELL NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!! Forget the roses!!!! It just happened!!!! All gun owners are NOW CRIMINALS until they register their each and every gun!!!! NO WAY just keep me a CRIMINAL,,,BUT IN FACT THE NEW YORK GOVENMENT IS TREASONOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!and therefore the true criminals,,,,don't register...

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
They can't go after everybody.....

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess I was just in a classroom too long. How can any state pass a law that is clearly unconstitutional? People have federal rights and state's rights do not outweigh them. I guess because I live in a state that rewards repeat criminals with death(we have a go to the execution chamber faster line) and we have full gun rights, I think it's the same everywhere. Guess not. Tomorrow I'm going over to Bass Pro to see how much ammo is still on the shelves. Don't have to ask here, just pick it up and check out. Want to see what is left. Maybe we are just lucky here. Aren't most southern and western states this way? Even buying a gun is easy. Yeah, new there is paperwork, but I've never waited longer than 10 minutes to get it ok'd and used you just hand them the money and go.

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I was just in a classroom too long. How can any state pass a law that is clearly unconstitutional? People have federal rights and state's rights do not outweigh them. I guess because I live in a state that rewards repeat criminals with death(we have a go to the execution chamber faster line) and we have full gun rights, I think it's the same everywhere. Guess not. Tomorrow I'm going over to Bass Pro to see how much ammo is still on the shelves. Don't have to ask here, just pick it up and check out. Want to see what is left. Maybe we are just lucky here. Aren't most southern and western states this way? Even buying a gun is easy. Yeah, new there is paperwork, but I've never waited longer than 10 minutes to get it ok'd and used you just hand them the money and go.

Watch the News today and you will learn that "used you just hand them the money and go" is on the CHOPPING BLOCK!!!!! What will all this really accomplish we ask? Simple, A)-same number of TRUE criminals will have guns, many lawful gun owners (today) will become criminals, because #1-they refuse to register their guns #2-They cannot afford to PAY to register ALL their guns, B)-the price of guns will increase to cover the charge of background checks for used guns,because #1-The Government will have to be paid for the check #2- a gun shop or someone will charge for their part of the transaction...and all the anti's will be happy because they are getting their little ways!!!!!..UNDERSTAND WHERE THERE IS SMOKE THERE IS FIRE SOMEWHERE, IT MAY SMOLTER FOR A WHILE BUT IT WILL FLAME UP!!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Watch the News today and you will learn that "used you just hand them the money and go" is on the CHOPPING BLOCK!!!!! What will all this really accomplish we ask? Simple, A)-same number of TRUE criminals will have guns, many lawful gun owners (today) will become criminals, because #1-they refuse to register their guns #2-They cannot afford to PAY to register ALL their guns, B)-the price of guns will increase to cover the charge of background checks for used guns,because #1-The Government will have to be paid for the check #2- a gun shop or someone will charge for their part of the transaction...and all the anti's will be happy because they are getting their little ways!!!!!..UNDERSTAND WHERE THERE IS SMOKE THERE IS FIRE SOMEWHERE, IT MAY SMOLTER FOR A WHILE BUT IT WILL FLAME UP!!!!
A civil war is smoldering.......

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I bought the last 2 boxes of AK47 ammo at our Walmart. They only had 2 small boxes of 22 cal long rifle. They were out of almost all other caliber ammo except for shotguns. Just recently they had the 550 and 600 round boxes for 22's. Not anymore. I asked if any ammo was on order and she said it was on back order but none has been coming in. If they can change the rules this quickly they can be changed back to where they were just as fast. The ONLY thing I'll register is a complaint! If they make a 10-round magazine illegal, might as well go to 30; same crime. I'll be shopping soon. This will have an ADVERSE effect on how legal gun owners treat their guns. If I'm to be a criminal, I'm gonna be a damn good one!

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apparently we should have just stayed under British rule. If we are to end up being "governed" the same as they are governed, let's get rid of the morons we have in office here, save a bunch of money, and let England govern us again. I'll not part with my cold beer.
THE REDCOATS ARE HERE!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Apparently we should have just stayed under British rule. If we are to end up being "governed" the same as they are governed, let's get rid of the morons we have in office here, save a bunch of money, and let England govern us again. I'll not part with my cold beer.
THE REDCOATS ARE HERE!
They came over on the MayFlower!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread