ny gun owners
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By Sackett
  • 3 Post By Sackett
  • 2 Post By Terry Soloman
  • 1 Post By dieselram94
  • 1 Post By packerbacker

Thread: ny gun owners

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Nov 2008
    kingston ny
    minelab quattro, explorer se pro
    664 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

ny gun owners

if you live in new york.....
    if you think the new gun law is overly restrictive
    if you think the new laws do not help prevent crime
    then please sign the partition at the following link

STAND UP FOR THE SECOND AMENDMENT BY STANDING WITH NEW YORK STATE SENATOR KATHLEEN MARCHIONE | New York State Senate

us
    Pannin' Fer Gold!! WolfPack="WP"

Feb 2011
    Greenwood, SC
    Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
    191 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I do not live in NEW YORK and thank God for it!!!! All those nay sayers saying it can't happen, it won't happen,,,not in the USA well they better WAKE UP AND SMELL NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!! Forget the roses!!!! It just happened!!!! All gun owners are NOW CRIMINALS until they register their each and every gun!!!! NO WAY just keep me a CRIMINAL,,,BUT IN FACT THE NEW YORK GOVENMENT IS TREASONOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!and therefore the true criminals,,,,don't register...
    Last edited by Sackett; Jan 15, 2013 at 07:56 PM.

us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    They can't go after everybody.....
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

us

Feb 2011
    Greenwood, SC
    191 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselram94 View Post
    They can't go after everybody.....
    No they are still in the CITY chasing those criminals drinking large soft drinks!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Charter Member
    us
    TerrysKnifeStore.com

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Teknetics EuroTek PRO -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    23033 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by fmerg View Post
    if you live in new york.....
    if you think the new gun law is overly restrictive
    if you think the new laws do not help prevent crime
    then please sign the partition at the following link

STAND UP FOR THE SECOND AMENDMENT BY STANDING WITH NEW YORK STATE SENATOR KATHLEEN MARCHIONE | New York State Senate
    Thank you for this Frank! I signed and put the link on my Facebook page.

us
    Jul 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Garrett 250
    3495 times
    Research/Limited field work
    I guess I was just in a classroom too long. How can any state pass a law that is clearly unconstitutional? People have federal rights and state's rights do not outweigh them. I guess because I live in a state that rewards repeat criminals with death(we have a go to the execution chamber faster line) and we have full gun rights, I think it's the same everywhere. Guess not. Tomorrow I'm going over to Bass Pro to see how much ammo is still on the shelves. Don't have to ask here, just pick it up and check out. Want to see what is left. Maybe we are just lucky here. Aren't most southern and western states this way? Even buying a gun is easy. Yeah, new there is paperwork, but I've never waited longer than 10 minutes to get it ok'd and used you just hand them the money and go.

us

Feb 2011
    Greenwood, SC
    191 times
    Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    I guess I was just in a classroom too long. How can any state pass a law that is clearly unconstitutional? People have federal rights and state's rights do not outweigh them. I guess because I live in a state that rewards repeat criminals with death(we have a go to the execution chamber faster line) and we have full gun rights, I think it's the same everywhere. Guess not. Tomorrow I'm going over to Bass Pro to see how much ammo is still on the shelves. Don't have to ask here, just pick it up and check out. Want to see what is left. Maybe we are just lucky here. Aren't most southern and western states this way? Even buying a gun is easy. Yeah, new there is paperwork, but I've never waited longer than 10 minutes to get it ok'd and used you just hand them the money and go.
    Watch the News today and you will learn that "used you just hand them the money and go" is on the CHOPPING BLOCK!!!!! What will all this really accomplish we ask? Simple, A)-same number of TRUE criminals will have guns, many lawful gun owners (today) will become criminals, because #1-they refuse to register their guns #2-They cannot afford to PAY to register ALL their guns, B)-the price of guns will increase to cover the charge of background checks for used guns,because #1-The Government will have to be paid for the check #2- a gun shop or someone will charge for their part of the transaction...and all the anti's will be happy because they are getting their little ways!!!!!..UNDERSTAND WHERE THERE IS SMOKE THERE IS FIRE SOMEWHERE, IT MAY SMOLTER FOR A WHILE BUT IT WILL FLAME UP!!!!

us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackett View Post

Watch the News today and you will learn that "used you just hand them the money and go" is on the CHOPPING BLOCK!!!!! What will all this really accomplish we ask? Simple, A)-same number of TRUE criminals will have guns, many lawful gun owners (today) will become criminals, because #1-they refuse to register their guns #2-They cannot afford to PAY to register ALL their guns, B)-the price of guns will increase to cover the charge of background checks for used guns,because #1-The Government will have to be paid for the check #2- a gun shop or someone will charge for their part of the transaction...and all the anti's will be happy because they are getting their little ways!!!!!..UNDERSTAND WHERE THERE IS SMOKE THERE IS FIRE SOMEWHERE, IT MAY SMOLTER FOR A WHILE BUT IT WILL FLAME UP!!!!
    A civil war is smoldering.......
    bevo likes this.
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    2990 times
    Yesterday I bought the last 2 boxes of AK47 ammo at our Walmart. They only had 2 small boxes of 22 cal long rifle. They were out of almost all other caliber ammo except for shotguns. Just recently they had the 550 and 600 round boxes for 22's. Not anymore. I asked if any ammo was on order and she said it was on back order but none has been coming in. If they can change the rules this quickly they can be changed back to where they were just as fast. The ONLY thing I'll register is a complaint! If they make a 10-round magazine illegal, might as well go to 30; same crime. I'll be shopping soon. This will have an ADVERSE effect on how legal gun owners treat their guns. If I'm to be a criminal, I'm gonna be a damn good one!
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    2990 times
    Apparently we should have just stayed under British rule. If we are to end up being "governed" the same as they are governed, let's get rid of the morons we have in office here, save a bunch of money, and let England govern us again. I'll not part with my cold beer.
    THE REDCOATS ARE HERE!

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    20539 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by packerbacker View Post
    Apparently we should have just stayed under British rule. If we are to end up being "governed" the same as they are governed, let's get rid of the morons we have in office here, save a bunch of money, and let England govern us again. I'll not part with my cold beer.
    THE REDCOATS ARE HERE!
    They came over on the MayFlower!
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

​The Key...http://antidoteforall.com/

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    2990 times
    on a donkey!
    bevo likes this.

Sponsored Links