ny gun owners
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By Sackett
  • 3 Post By Sackett
  • 2 Post By Terry Soloman
  • 1 Post By dieselram94
  • 1 Post By packerbacker

Thread: ny gun owners

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    Nov 2008
    kingston ny
    minelab quattro, explorer se pro
    863
    664 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

    ny gun owners

    if you live in new york.....
    if you think the new gun law is overly restrictive
    if you think the new laws do not help prevent crime
    then please sign the partition at the following link

    STAND UP FOR THE SECOND AMENDMENT BY STANDING WITH NEW YORK STATE SENATOR KATHLEEN MARCHIONE | New York State Senate

  2. #2
    us
    Pannin' Fer Gold!! WolfPack="WP"

    Feb 2011
    Greenwood, SC
    Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
    253
    191 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I do not live in NEW YORK and thank God for it!!!! All those nay sayers saying it can't happen, it won't happen,,,not in the USA well they better WAKE UP AND SMELL NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!! Forget the roses!!!! It just happened!!!! All gun owners are NOW CRIMINALS until they register their each and every gun!!!! NO WAY just keep me a CRIMINAL,,,BUT IN FACT THE NEW YORK GOVENMENT IS TREASONOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!and therefore the true criminals,,,,don't register...
    Last edited by Sackett; Jan 15, 2013 at 07:56 PM.

  3. #3
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

    Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    9,162
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    They can't go after everybody.....
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

  4. #4
    us
    Pannin' Fer Gold!! WolfPack="WP"

    Feb 2011
    Greenwood, SC
    Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
    253
    191 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselram94 View Post
    They can't go after everybody.....
    No they are still in the CITY chasing those criminals drinking large soft drinks!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Charter Member
    us
    TerrysKnifeStore.com

    May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Teknetics EuroTek PRO -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    16,892
    23033 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by fmerg View Post
    if you live in new york.....
    if you think the new gun law is overly restrictive
    if you think the new laws do not help prevent crime
    then please sign the partition at the following link

    STAND UP FOR THE SECOND AMENDMENT BY STANDING WITH NEW YORK STATE SENATOR KATHLEEN MARCHIONE | New York State Senate
    Thank you for this Frank! I signed and put the link on my Facebook page.

  6. #6
    us
    Jul 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Garrett 250
    5,361
    3495 times
    Research/Limited field work
    I guess I was just in a classroom too long. How can any state pass a law that is clearly unconstitutional? People have federal rights and state's rights do not outweigh them. I guess because I live in a state that rewards repeat criminals with death(we have a go to the execution chamber faster line) and we have full gun rights, I think it's the same everywhere. Guess not. Tomorrow I'm going over to Bass Pro to see how much ammo is still on the shelves. Don't have to ask here, just pick it up and check out. Want to see what is left. Maybe we are just lucky here. Aren't most southern and western states this way? Even buying a gun is easy. Yeah, new there is paperwork, but I've never waited longer than 10 minutes to get it ok'd and used you just hand them the money and go.

  7. #7
    us
    Pannin' Fer Gold!! WolfPack="WP"

    Feb 2011
    Greenwood, SC
    Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
    253
    191 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    I guess I was just in a classroom too long. How can any state pass a law that is clearly unconstitutional? People have federal rights and state's rights do not outweigh them. I guess because I live in a state that rewards repeat criminals with death(we have a go to the execution chamber faster line) and we have full gun rights, I think it's the same everywhere. Guess not. Tomorrow I'm going over to Bass Pro to see how much ammo is still on the shelves. Don't have to ask here, just pick it up and check out. Want to see what is left. Maybe we are just lucky here. Aren't most southern and western states this way? Even buying a gun is easy. Yeah, new there is paperwork, but I've never waited longer than 10 minutes to get it ok'd and used you just hand them the money and go.
    Watch the News today and you will learn that "used you just hand them the money and go" is on the CHOPPING BLOCK!!!!! What will all this really accomplish we ask? Simple, A)-same number of TRUE criminals will have guns, many lawful gun owners (today) will become criminals, because #1-they refuse to register their guns #2-They cannot afford to PAY to register ALL their guns, B)-the price of guns will increase to cover the charge of background checks for used guns,because #1-The Government will have to be paid for the check #2- a gun shop or someone will charge for their part of the transaction...and all the anti's will be happy because they are getting their little ways!!!!!..UNDERSTAND WHERE THERE IS SMOKE THERE IS FIRE SOMEWHERE, IT MAY SMOLTER FOR A WHILE BUT IT WILL FLAME UP!!!!

  8. #8
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

    Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    9,162
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackett View Post

    Watch the News today and you will learn that "used you just hand them the money and go" is on the CHOPPING BLOCK!!!!! What will all this really accomplish we ask? Simple, A)-same number of TRUE criminals will have guns, many lawful gun owners (today) will become criminals, because #1-they refuse to register their guns #2-They cannot afford to PAY to register ALL their guns, B)-the price of guns will increase to cover the charge of background checks for used guns,because #1-The Government will have to be paid for the check #2- a gun shop or someone will charge for their part of the transaction...and all the anti's will be happy because they are getting their little ways!!!!!..UNDERSTAND WHERE THERE IS SMOKE THERE IS FIRE SOMEWHERE, IT MAY SMOLTER FOR A WHILE BUT IT WILL FLAME UP!!!!
    A civil war is smoldering.......
    bevo likes this.
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

  9. #9
    us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    8,312
    2990 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Yesterday I bought the last 2 boxes of AK47 ammo at our Walmart. They only had 2 small boxes of 22 cal long rifle. They were out of almost all other caliber ammo except for shotguns. Just recently they had the 550 and 600 round boxes for 22's. Not anymore. I asked if any ammo was on order and she said it was on back order but none has been coming in. If they can change the rules this quickly they can be changed back to where they were just as fast. The ONLY thing I'll register is a complaint! If they make a 10-round magazine illegal, might as well go to 30; same crime. I'll be shopping soon. This will have an ADVERSE effect on how legal gun owners treat their guns. If I'm to be a criminal, I'm gonna be a damn good one!
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

  10. #10
    us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    8,312
    2990 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Apparently we should have just stayed under British rule. If we are to end up being "governed" the same as they are governed, let's get rid of the morons we have in office here, save a bunch of money, and let England govern us again. I'll not part with my cold beer.
    THE REDCOATS ARE HERE!
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

  11. #11
    Charter Member
    us
    Chris

    May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    14,158
    20539 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by packerbacker View Post
    Apparently we should have just stayed under British rule. If we are to end up being "governed" the same as they are governed, let's get rid of the morons we have in office here, save a bunch of money, and let England govern us again. I'll not part with my cold beer.
    THE REDCOATS ARE HERE!
    They came over on the MayFlower!
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

    ​The Key...http://antidoteforall.com/

    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

  12. #12
    us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    8,312
    2990 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    on a donkey!
    bevo likes this.
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

 

 

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Heres one for the owners of the Net....
    By TerryC in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 21, 2012, 11:57 PM
  2. CZ-20 Owners
    By bigscoop in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jul 20, 2010, 07:12 PM
  3. M6 owners
    By bootybay in forum Metal Detecting
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Oct 12, 2007, 06:04 PM
  4. Dfx owners
    By stud564 in forum White's
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Feb 05, 2007, 12:32 PM
  5. dfx owners
    By stud564 in forum Metal Detecting
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jun 29, 2006, 10:13 PM

Search tags for this page

garrett gta 550 for sale in the greenwood s.c. area
,
gold mining new york state
,
how many signed the partitions on on my gun law
,
kathleen marchione patition
,

kathy marchione partition

,

new york gun laws partitions

,
nys gun pattition
,
nys marchiones patition
,
pertation for your gun rights in nys
,
what do gun owners think of ny gun laws
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0