Citizens File Articles of Impeachment Against Obama - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Citizens File Articles of Impeachment Against Obama

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Pannin' Fer Gold!! WolfPack="WP"

Feb 2011
    Greenwood, SC
    Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
    191 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by GarretDiggingAz View Post
    "If" we were to put names on the list. Does that mean we are then to be put in FEMA camps? I've heard about them and seen the articles about how they (FEMA) has more power than the congress and president. It was quite disheartening to actually see information on it. You can look it up. Now I don't jump into conspiracy thinking, but I did find it interesting. After all, everything on the NET is true. Right?
    I'm all for impeaching him. Just don't think it'll be done. Especially since the system moves fast for justice.
    The real issue, I believe, is the lifer congressmen. Or the fact that they won't vote for anything good, if it's from the other party. They should drop party affiliation as soon as being elected. Instead of being on one particular side of the track. Now I know there are some good people in Congress. Just wish the senior members would let the juniors actually vote the way they want.
    I may be wrong, but that's what I've noticed.
    Why do you think that they want to know where all the guns are? Simple, so they can come get them, and then you will have no way to fight back against them when they do come to get you to put you in the Camps.....Study passed history,,,it's clear on this issue,,,,and REMEMBER HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dieselram94 likes this.

us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    6663 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    My name as well is already on a lot of petitions, I am sure as well I am on at least one black list. Obama, has his kill list (Americans included), and I have my list (impeachment, recall petitions). I will not be silent................Mr. Obama you might as well move on if your looking for someone to cower and bow to you, as I will simply and very impolitely tell you were to go and what you can do with yourself!
    Last edited by dieselram94; Jan 18, 2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: misspelled words
    Red James Cash likes this.
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

us
    Dec 2012
    Mesa, AZ
    Garrett ATG and thinking about another nugget hunter
    242 times
    Prospecting
    I know I'm on a list. Bought a gun several times. Everytime I filled out the paperwork I just shook my head. All the personal info going to a computer somewhere. If they'd want to start taking the guns. They'd know exactly who had what. At least big brother knows what to prepaid for when they go door to door. Lol. (I had to laugh at that, cuz that happened in Europe prior to WW2)
    Don't think it'd go that far, but you never know. I've heard for years about a civil war coming. Honestly, hoping it doesn't happen in my lifetime. Let alone my kids.
    I wish people would realize that these so called politicians aren't there for us. They're there to get their free money, insurance and title. They aren't like everyday citizens (businessmen, contractors, laborors, etc.) who worked hard for their money. Most of them were/are lawyer types. Looking to squeeze us into submission.
    Now I'm not going to say "all" of them are bad. Some were soldiers, and are still trying to do good. It's just they're outnumbered by vast majority.
    Now if they want to start doing background checks to do ammo purchases. That'll be the day. We're having the crossroads gun show this weekend. You can guess where I'll be. Along with 20,000 others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links