Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Citizens File Articles of Impeachment Against Obama

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    6149 times
    The Truth

Citizens File Articles of Impeachment Against Obama

For sedition against the Constitution

Alex Jones
    Infowars.com
    January 15, 2013

“When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”

Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776.

There can no longer be any doubt – the forces of tyranny are running wild across our once great Republic. The time has come for all good men and women to rally to the aid of their country. We have now entered a historic crossroads that will decide the destiny of the United States. Arrogance and corruption has long festered in Washington DC, but the last decade has seen an extreme acceleration of criminal looting and attacks on liberty – every freedom is under sustained assault.

We the People, the rightful masters of this Republic, will either rise up through Congress and the states or we can trade in our birthright of liberty for the chains of a technocratic slavery. Below we list some of the more egregious acts of seditious treason against the Republic of the United States. Anyone who wishes to continue to live in a free country and to pass that birthright on to their children must research this document and then lobby state legislatures and the Congress to do their duty and remove the would-be dictator.

The time has now come for a bill of impeachment to be introduced and debated in Congress. Obama’s crimes are public, and the debate in the House will serve as a court in which to display the tyrannical activities of President Obama and his cohorts. As in the case of Richard Nixon, the exposure of Obama’s crimes may cause him to resign in disgrace. If he does not step down, the full House will then vote to begin the impeachment trial in the US Senate. The time has now come to make your decision – to stand up to evil or get on your knees as a willing slave.

- He has clearly communicated his intent to eviscerate the second amendment rights of American citizens by pursuing executive orders to curtail the right to keep and bear arms without congressional authorization and in violation of the second amendment.

Below, Congressman Stockman has pledged to move for impeachment against Obama. I am standing up against Obama right beside him, will you?

“The President’s actions are an existential threat to this nation,” reads a statement by Rep. Steve Stockman. “The right of the people to keep and bear arms is what has kept this nation free and secure for over 200 years. The very purpose of the Second Amendment is to stop the government from disallowing people the means to defend themselves against tyranny. Any proposal to abuse executive power and infringe upon gun rights must be repelled with the stiffest legislative force possible.”

- He has aided America’s enemies, violating his oath, by sending funds to insurgents in Syria who are being commanded by Al-Qaeda terrorists.

- He has violated federal law by overseeing a cover-up surrounding Operation Fast and Furious, the transfer of guns to Mexican drug cartels direct from the federal government.

- He has lied to the American people by overseeing a cover-up of the Benghazi attack which directly led to the deaths of four American citizens. The cover-up has been called “Obama’s Watergate,” yet four months after the incident, no one in the administration has been held accountable.

- He has brazenly undermined the power of Congress by insisting his authority came from the United Nations Security Council prior to the attack on Libya and that Congressional approval was not necessary. “I don’t even have to get to the Constitutional question,” said Obama. This is an act that “constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution,” according to Congressman Walter Jones.

- He has ignored Congressional rejection of the cybersecurity bill and instead indicated he will pursue an unconstitutional executive order.

- He has signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act which includes provisions that permit the abduction and military detention without trial of U.S. citizens, violating Habeas Corpus. Despite Obama claiming he would not use the provisions to incarcerate U.S. citizens, it was his administration that specifically demanded these powers be included in the final NDAA bill.

- He has enacted universal health care mandates that force Americans to buy health insurance, a clear violation of the Constitution in exceeding congressional power to regulate interstate commerce. Obama has also handed outpreferential waivers to corporations friendly to his administration.

- He has declared war on America’s coal industry by promising to bankrupt any company that attempts to build a new coal plant while using unconstitutional EPA regulations to strangle competition, ensuring Americans see their energy costs rise year after year.

- He has violated the Constitution’s Takings and Due Process Clauses when he bullied the secured creditors of automaker Chrysler into accepting 30 cents on the dollar while politically connected labor unions and preferential others received better deals.

- He has violated Article II of the Constitution by using signing statements as part of his executive usurpation of power.

“I will seek to thwart this action by any means necessary, including but not limited to eliminating funding for implementation, defunding the White House, and even filing articles of impeachment.”

Rep. Steve Stockman, Texas.

For these, and other offenses which constitute high crimes and misdemeanors, including perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, conduct unbecoming and refusal to obey a lawful order, we call for the immediate impeachment of Barack H. Obama.

This article was posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 4:13 pm
    YOU KNOW MY STANCE,LIVE FREE OR DIE

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.”

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth
    becomes a revolutionary act. -- George

Charter Member
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    6343 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    I give full support. These are some very true words! Anyone else paying attention?
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

Jan 2013
    clearwater FL
    Bounty Hunter Gold Series
    8 times
    Sooo what do we do next. I'm in. I don't know how he wasn't impeached years ago.
    dieselram94 likes this.

us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    6149 times
    The Truth
    Sooo what do we do next. I'm in. I don't know how he wasn't impeached years ago.
    It kind of proves that theyre all puppets doesnt it.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.”

us
    Oct 2010
    eastern wa
    minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
    664 times
    where do I start?

us
    Jan 2011
    Dalton,Ga.
    Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
    456 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Lets get this Ball rolling...........It's been a long time coming

If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."
    -Samuel Adams-

Charter Member

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... Deteknix Xpointer Diver.... Fisher F19
    23737 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    the title says

So did they ? or is this just more empty Dreaming from this guy in the vid ?

& no I didn't waste my time listing to another rant from him

us
    Nov 2010
    NJ Pine Barrens
    T2 SE
    2149 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    the title says

So did they ? or is this just more empty Dreaming from this guy in the vid ?

& no I didn't waste my time listing to another rant from him
    Jeff, it is just empty dreaming. A rallying cry, if you will.

If Obama had committed an impeachable offense, he would have been charged with it long time ago. People do not understand what impeachment is or means so they just cry "impeach him" blindly. Makes them feel better I suppose...
    UncleMatt likes this.
    "Internet quotes are often inaccurate."
    -Abraham Lincoln

us
    Oct 2010
    eastern wa
    minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
    664 times
    I think they were positioning oboma for impeachment through bengazi.

us
    Dec 2012
    Mesa, AZ
    Garrett ATG and thinking about another nugget hunter
    241 times
    Prospecting
    "If" we were to put names on the list. Does that mean we are then to be put in FEMA camps? I've heard about them and seen the articles about how they (FEMA) has more power than the congress and president. It was quite disheartening to actually see information on it. You can look it up. Now I don't jump into conspiracy thinking, but I did find it interesting. After all, everything on the NET is true. Right?
    I'm all for impeaching him. Just don't think it'll be done. Especially since the system moves fast for justice.
    The real issue, I believe, is the lifer congressmen. Or the fact that they won't vote for anything good, if it's from the other party. They should drop party affiliation as soon as being elected. Instead of being on one particular side of the track. Now I know there are some good people in Congress. Just wish the senior members would let the juniors actually vote the way they want.
    I may be wrong, but that's what I've noticed.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Minelab_CTX-3030 Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    25412 times
    My name is already on the petition. If they want to come get me they know where to find me.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

I refuse to sit by and do nothing out of fear of what might happen, if our fore fathers had done that we would still be subjects of a king.

Anyone who thinks this is just a few crackpots complaining have not done any real research. There are millions of us.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Jan 18, 2013 at 07:23 AM.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

When you legislate a person's rights away a piece at a time naive citizens don't notice...

The Patriot Act is anything but patriotic, denying citizens our freedoms and privacy in the lie of government security is allowing evil to win.. I will take my chances with the terrorists over tyranny...

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    12283 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    My name is already on the petition. If they want to come get me they know where to find me.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

I refuse to sit by and do nothing out of fear of what might happen, if our fore fathers had done that we would still be subjects of a king.

Anyone who thinks this is just a few crackpots complaining have not done any real research. There are millions of us.
    Standing up for YOUR Freedoms,obviously YOU are to cowardly to,afraid to stand for Something,well,I guess YOU will fall for Anything!!
    ​EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM ?

Anger is what keeps you emotionally lost in your head and blind to reality.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
    9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high
    places. Ephesians 6:12

​7 minutes could change your lif​e...
    http://antidoteforall.com/

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Minelab_CTX-3030 Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    25412 times
    Might also add Edwin Meese former United States Attorney General in interview also said if he proceeds with executive actions to strip 2nd amendment it is impeachable offense.
    Red James Cash likes this.

When you legislate a person's rights away a piece at a time naive citizens don't notice...

The Patriot Act is anything but patriotic, denying citizens our freedoms and privacy in the lie of government security is allowing evil to win.. I will take my chances with the terrorists over tyranny...

us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    6149 times
    The Truth
    "If" we were to put names on the list. Does that mean we are then to be put in FEMA camps? I've heard about them and seen the articles about how they (FEMA) has more power than the congress and president. It was quite disheartening to actually see information on it. You can look it up. Now I don't jump into conspiracy thinking, but I did find it interesting
    GarretDiggingAZ if you own a gun you are already on the list bound for FEMA.
    Paleopilot likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    25412 times
    When the Nazis came for the communists,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a Communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the the trade unionists,
    I did not speak out;
    I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
    I remained silent;
    I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
    there was no one left to speak out.

Those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it . Our fore fathers gave us a free country and the means to preserve it, it is up to us to defend it or we lose it....
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Jan 18, 2013 at 10:29 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links