2nd Amendment ALERT!!! I just called Bank of America… you have to hear this!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess its time for whoever has bank of Amerika to drop them.

jeff0172

Sep 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
omg really?so a bank is going to try and tell people what they can buy?whats going to happen next there going to tell us what to eat and say?what happened to american rights? this really makes me wounder whats going to be next. i mean does the goverment really think a criminal is going to stop and think o i better not kill this person or i will go to jail for a illigal gun i mean really come on. its just going to make it harder on the good guys who hunt and have the sport as a hobby. guns are going to be there no matter what the goverment does. and i really wouldnt be suprized if it started a civil war. the only people that are going to be hurt by it is the honest and good people

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was it for me. I just heard something about their "policies" a few days ago.
Apparently, according to BOA, this information is NOT correct. But it wouldn't surpriise me. BOA is HORRIBLE for "customer service" and you should look into their "policies." Also the first to try to sneak in new "fees" as soon as they can... I am now a member of a local credit union. That is what happens when a corporation becomes bloated and overgrown. They become arrogant and dismissive.
They can bite me, and if this turn out to be true, hopefully they lose the business they deserve to lose.

Last edited:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just read on Snopes that this isn't a true statement. THAT'S refreshing. Had me worried although I don't use them because of their customer service record.

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have heard of more issue with this bank than i care to say

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a great opportunity to it's competitors Let's call it the gun and ammo card. 5% off in volume purchases. Guess that phone call was a fake!( Not. ) That's why having a Cabela's card get's you cash back for ammo purchases.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I dont think it was fake.

Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturers Account: Tells them you shouldn’t be Selling Guns!

According to a Facebook post by the owner of American Spirit Firearms, Bank of America has decided to weigh in on the gun debate by freezing his account. Joe Sirochman, Owner of American Spirit Firearms, says Bank of America froze his account after people at the bank decided he shouldn’t be allowed to sell guns on the internet.

This isn’t the first time Bank of America has targeted one of its customers for being involved in the Firearms industry. In fact, earlier this year McMillan Group International, who had been banking with Bank of America for 12 years, was told that their business was no longer welcome after they started manufacturing firearms. Operations director Kelly McMillan also used Facebook to warn its customers what was happening.

Sirochman, who has all the proper federal licensing, says he was told by Bank of America Management that the reason his deposits were being “held for review” was because Bank of America felt he “SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS and PARTS ON THE INTERNET”

Sirochman claims that his two-thirds of his deposits have been held for over two weeks, making it impossible for his small business to operate effectively. His full Facebook post can be read here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread