Personality Disorders

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One who has problems must seek help for themselves, if they really want help.

Sometimes, others may call in officials for nefarious reasons.

For example:

Let's say that a Vet has fallen upon hard times and is homeless.
They live on the street and eat from dumpsters.
I know about this because that was once me.....

Let's say that a family member reports this to whatever agency and fake tries to take in the vet to receive a government stipend.

What if the money received is used not for the Vet, but their their own personal benefit?
I've seen it. I've reported it.

Whenever the Government is involved, for the "Benefit" of those who truly need help, it is invariably seen that fraud and waste is the end result.

Therefore, I have found that my time and effort is best spent on a "One-on-One" basis to help my fellow Brother and Sister Veterans.

As one of America's greatest Presidents once said, "Trust, but Verify."

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once upon a time, when a draft dodger slept in the White House, Bill Clinton,

Let's all remember the story of,
"From The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E Frankweiler."

I was homeless. I had been sleeping in my car for several weeks. During the cold of winter in Kansas.

I was able to get a temporary job at the VA center replacing computer work stations for employees.

At this VA Center, there was a wing that was dedicated to older Vets that was closed down due to budgetary restrictions.
This was the area that I requested to stage the work to be performed.
In this area, I assembled the work stations and then took them to the appropriate locations to replace outdated work stations.

The area that I worked in, the defunct wing, had a Nurses Station and all available amenities of a functional wing.....which I kept my lunch in the refrigerator......

At the end of the day, I left with all of the other workers,
got into my car and drove to the grocery store to purchase a loaf of bread and some lunch meat to keep in the refrigerator at the Nurse's Station.
After all, that's where I keep my lunch, Dig?

When it got dark, I used my locksmithing skills to re-enter the unused Veterans wing.

I soon learned of the Security rounds and knew when to be quiet.....

In between, I used new linens for my bedding, watched TV and showered every night.

After a month, I was never caught......
I completed my assignment and even received a letter of recommendation for my Service.....

Scott

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread