Interview ABC

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
An Australian General was being interviewed about some Boy Scouts that were coming to a military reservation. The lady doing the interview asked the General what they would learn there. The General replied that they would get training in hiking, climbing, archery and shooting. The interviewer replied, shooting, that would be dangerous. the General replied, They will be taught how to handle a rifle before they ever touch one. The interviewer said, but you are giving them the equippment to be killers. The General replied, You have the equipment to be a prostitute, but that doesn't make you one, does it? There was a silence of 46 seconds and then the interview was over. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Actually, a friend sent it to me in an E Mail. The friend is usually accurate, but I don't know how long ago the event took place. Frank 111-1 profile.jpg

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think my reply was taken incorrectly. To list a source as "ABC" or "some guy that sent it to me in an email" is not a source. If you're listening, a source is something like;

"According to James Thourston of the L.B. Times in an article dated 21 January 2012 and found in the paper of the same name".

I was being tongue in cheek on that, in fact I was wondering if "ABC" was the American Broadcasting Corporation (one of those msm corps we aren't supposed to believe) or the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, which doesn't exist. At least Frankn explained that he heard it from a guy that forwarded it to him after getting it in an email from someone else. How much more specific can one be?

What more can I say?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If the reporter was working for ABC she probably was working as a prostitute, and had to become a reporter to help pay the bills. As she probably was riddled with diseases as well as a ferocious itch that just won't go away. LOL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread