Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Rights To Privileges And Onto Bondage

1/12/2013
by John Vodila
thetruthnews.info

Iā€™m an American; just what does that mean today? An American used to mean a God fearing, freedom, peace loving, critical thinking and radical dissent against any form of authority and Bondage. Iā€™m an American because I believe in what defines this title, and that is the supreme law of THIS land THE DECLARATION of INDEPENDENCE, THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION and THE BILL OF RIGHTS.

No one is really an American until they read and understand these documents.

I have been an American for 52 years now and have witnessed the disintegration of a nation; are there any rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws? Are all rights to be privileges given or bought from a human master?

Today we have yet another right being turned into a privilege; remember once a privilege, it can be revoked or taken away at any time by the human master.

Going into bondage is always a slow painful process, all one has to do is look at how the law of our land has been manipulated, amended and executive ordered into what can only be described as; to steal an alleged phrase from President George W. Bush ā€œA GD useless piece of paperā€. No matter if he really said it is not pertinent, his actions as president, well thatā€™s all history now.

History; just as other presidents and legislators who have stamped the most important documents into oblivion; true America soon to be an artifact if they have their way.

ā€œWe The Peopleā€
The first words of the US Constitution

We the people that reside in the United States of America who most do not understand the duty that comes with the title American, due to never have even read the definition thereof, have within a very short period of time allowed even their basic rights to become privileges, such as allowing their labor to be taxed, even something as basic as driving a car to work or to get groceries has become a privilege. Silly thing, most donā€™t know driving your car is not supposed to be a licensed privilege but a Right, just as taxing ones labor (the income tax) is now accepted as the norm, so will be gun control/confiscation, already being labeled gun safety.

Once we the people begin to debate our rights we have already lost them.

In most urban places in the United States, now even things as basic as water and sewage have become a privilege, now illegal to have your own well and septic, we are now at the mercy of a human master that will turn the water off and can charge and raise the cost of this most basic need for any reason. Property taxes are another good example of a basic Right turned into a privilege; canā€™t pay the property tax? get kicked off your property no matter if your family bought and paid for it 100 years ago!

With privileges come laws.

When we let our rights become privileges our privileges are defined by MANā€™s laws, all privileges are defined by manā€™s laws, and our most basic God given rights have now been terminated by man. No circumstances, misfortune etc. are considered; ā€˜THE LAW IS THE LAWā€™ period, and there is no mercy.

The most anti-American apparatus

We can watch this anti-American apparatus debate our Rights, they do not do this behind closed doors or in some dark underground secret base or even try to hide their agendas anymore, this is how much power they believe they have over us, and it seems they do!
All one has to do is turn their TV set on, no matter what channel itā€™s there, the shapes and forms may be different but the anti-American apparatus is there debating what form of bondage will apply.

Debating Bondage and Treason

Definition of treason:
1. Violation of allegiance toward oneā€™s country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of oneā€™s country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.
2. A betrayal of trust or confidence.

Debating our bondage as if there is no real American way, no United States Constitution or any law, that defines TREASON; the President sayā€™s so by executive order! How many times have we heard that? Do we have a supreme ruler now and live in bondage? In many forms yes we do!

The last report I wrote about the Second Amendment was from over 2 years ago, you can read it if you like, titled ā€˜Guns And The Pecking Orderā€™.

Some have emailed me, asked my opinion and questioned why I am not more involved with this gun control issue.
I make it perfectly clear; I do not partake in any form of debate of my God given or American RIGHTS, and anyone that does in my opinion has already given them up and is an accomplice with the very traitors taking these Rights away.

Some things are not negotiable or debatable, these things being debated in any way shape or form defines High-Treason.

These debates by the anti-American apparatus no-matter yea, nay or extreme (and thereā€™s always all 3) are all synchronized with one mission to be accomplished, and that mission is to take away Rights, they want all of them, and theyā€™re getting them. Those involved should be prosecuted and brought to justice but instead are being idolized.

Death,Fear,Safety; Problem, Reaction, Solution
Solution rest on the individual, it matters not what laws are made, and they never have and never will protect anyone from the problem.

The Problem

There always has been and always will be good and evil, both come in many forms, the evil has the great advantage because evil knows no bondage, where the good is always bound with chains.

Be good, break the chains, find your own solutions and above all protect yourself at all times because most likely nobody else will.

If interested in what an American is, the real laws, what defines the title American and what the Second Amendment IS really for, download and read this.
citizenbook.pdf

Also donā€™t miss this-

Awesome firearm history lesson.

Thanks to Al for this awesome presentation.You will need a power point viewer to view this. If you donā€™t have one you can download one here for free. Be sure to look at Alā€™s art at Artwork By Brown | Airbrushing and PaintingArtwork By Brown

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread