"Dont Bite The Dentist..."

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Don't Bite The Dentist..."

Recently, a handwritten list was found that was written by a child that instructs proper behavior.

Sacramento-area Walmart employee searches for child who mistakenly left behind an adorable notebook of rules to live by  - NY Daily News

I'm interested in what "rules" that you would suggest, as an adult, that would translate to everyone, regardless of age.

The first "rule" that I thought of was to enjoy the company of an animal such as petting a cat or dog, filling a bird feeder and watching the ensuing activity, etc.

What would you add to the list?

Best Wishes,

Scott

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Just about anything nonfiction for me,though i dont mind a stephen king book once and a while.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Never pass up the opportunity to go to the bathroom.All the ladies on the forum will get me.:hello:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Never pass up the opportunity to go to the bathroom.All the ladies on the forum will get me.

Thats one of lifes great mysteries,why women always go to the ladies room is pairs.You might of just solved it for us men.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never pass up the opportunity to go to the bathroom.All the ladies on the forum will get me.:hello:

Umm...

Can I ask a question?

Why do y'all go to the bathroom in groups?
You can tell me...I can keep a secret....

Just wonderin'....:icon_scratch:

Best,

Scott

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Umm...

Can I ask a question?

Why do y'all go to the bathroom in groups?
You can tell me...I can keep a secret....

Just wonderin'....:icon_scratch:

Best,

Scott

I can't tell you . Okay I'll tell you. We go in groups so that if anyone has TP hanging out of their clothing we can nip it in the bud or if we don't like someone in the group( which happens often with women,lol) we can laugh all the way back to the table and point.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I kinda get what you're sayin', but....I feel that the REAL reason is yet to be disclosed....

Do y'all get "Frequent Flyer Miles," reduction in credit card interest rates, or some other financial or social benefit?

Please tell me!

You have no worries of my silence....even if I were to "blab,"
I'm old and senile----no one gives me a damn....

Dammit! I just wanna know before I die.....

My Best,

Scott

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Please tell me!

You have no worries of my silence....even if I were to "blab,"
I'm old and senile----no one gives me a damn....

Dammit! I just wanna know before I die.....

Watch out scott ,you might already know too much.The next knock on your door might be a couple women wearing black pant suits and dark sunglasses.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch out scott ,you might already know too much.The next knock on your door might be a couple women wearing black pant suits and dark sunglasses.

OH CRAP! Where's my yardstick? Ah here it is!

I'm ready for those kids now, by Gawd....I'll whip them silly with my yardstick!

Can't

Stop

Laughing...:tongue3:

Best,

Scott

PS.

Umm... I forgot, do I do the whipping or do I want the whipping? :icon_scratch:

Last edited:

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Red James cash said:

And gold Keds,lol! Au24 this is just gonna have to be one of life's little mysteries to keep you guessing.They say women are mysterious for a reason.:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread