Blue Monday.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Blue Monday is this coming monday.The most depressing day of the year.January 21st.I don't know exactly how they calculate this.Goggle blue monday,maybe you can figure it out.They just calculate that this is the most depressing day.I cannot wait.I am going to have to find some herbal relief soon.I can feel it coming on just thinking about it.This is my favorite holiday.How about you?

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I don't give a crap,i was just saying it is Blue Monday Monday.You people are a trip. :O

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's inauguration day. I went to an inauguration once and nearly froze to death. Never heard of "blue" Monday, however. Spring IS coming, though.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll have to look up the reference to Blue Monday. After I'm done digging this weekend.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red states blue states? Or something Clinton said.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beats me onfire. I can't get it right.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what I meant, which ones are blue? Thinking about it, if the gov't keeps going farther in debt, we'll all be in red states.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
It is cool.I just goggled Blue Monday and in the wikipedia there is a calculation how they get this date.I wish someone would look at this calculation and explain it to me.Is there anyone here smart enough to help with a link or what?.Tell me how to do a link on a android phone and i'll do it.You don't know nothing about Blue Monday?.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
All i ask is one simple thing.How do i move or save a link with a android phone?.I think it was pretty cool that i knew Blue Monday is tomorrow.No one else knows that.Look at date on wikipedia.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread