Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Onfire: Robert Heinlein wrote a book on this. He called it "The man who sold the moon." He convinced everybody the moon was loaded with diamonds, that is why it is sparkles and is visible in the night. He launched a space program, sold the rights to the moon, and then cashed out before it landed. Awesome thoughts!

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Onfire: Robert Heinlein wrote a book on this. He called it "The man who sold the moon." He convinced everybody the moon was loaded with diamonds, that is why it is sparkles and is visible in the night. He launched a space program, sold the rights to the moon, and then cashed out before it landed. Awesome thoughts!

Funny back in 77 at UWM at Madison I bought a acre of the moon I have a cetificate but don't know how to load it on here. It's really funny.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Funny back in 77 at UWM at Madison I bought a acre of the moon I have a cetificate but don't know how to load it on here. It's really funny.

You got to cash that puppy in and get paid!

EccentricInTexas

Jan 14, 2013
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coil 11x15DD coil 6DD coil
Schiebel AN-19/2,
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro,
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually they used the laser to transmit the image to a satellite and then the satellite used its laser to send it back. This is a new form of communication that works at the speed of light and may prove to be very useful in the future. As for your suggestion, if you were to construct a large enough array of multi colored lasers you could in theory us such an array to project images or video on the moon from Earth. An interesting Idea indeed, my moneys on Coca Cola or Mcdonalds...

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or maybe a cheese co.:laughing9: