Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Sandy Hook hoax is falling apart

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

    Aug 2009
    Massachusetts
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7,016
    2997 times
    The Truth

    Sandy Hook hoax is falling apart

    Sandy Hook hoax is falling apart

    Sandy Hook
    January 18, 2013
    By: Jeffrey Phelps

    The dam finally burst this week as the mainstream media was forced to begin addressing the many very serious unanswered questions regarding the alleged Sandy Hook elementary school massacre.

    Despite the fact that people questioning the official narrative has become one of the hottest media topics of the week, there's a very real possibility the right questions may never get asked in any meaningful way, at least not publicly. But with so many openly obvious anomalies, ridiculous coincidences and projected media falsehoods surrounding the event, people are figuring out what's actually happening on their own and hundreds of the largest media outlets around the country have had no choice but to talk about or, depending on who you talk to, attempt avoiding those circumstances to mostly avoid being seen as complicit.
    An incredibly thorough investigation into the timeline of events surrounding the Sandy Hook school shooting tragedy in Newtown, CT. Complete with evidence including news footage, images, audio and smart reporting that breaks down the timeline of events in a way in which you may have never been exposed. "BrendanHunt.com (X-Ray Ultra Studios) exposes a cover-up of the facts concerning the Sandy Hook shooting in this 2-and-a-half hour video presentation/citizen's investigation. Evidence suggests that there were several people involved in this planned event, with the prime suspect being career petty criminal Christopher A. Rodia."
    The Sandy Hook Cover Up – Full Movie: A well documented breakdown of the timeline surrounding the Sandy Hook shooting tragedy. News, images, audio, commentary.

    That's because a massive outpouring of concern over why the media has refused to report the situation accurately has caused a tidal wave of indignation around the country. Those who have actually dared to look into what others are pointing out, regarding just how much has been left out or skewed by the media, is literally waking millions to a reality they thought they'd never have to contemplate. At least, not in the US. But years of Internet erosion and the endless open-flow of unabated information has allowed the dots to be eventually connected and money trails to be followed and enough puzzle pieces have been aligned allowing the tallest of the politically savvy to start seeing over the formerly insurmountable mountain of public persuasion known as the establishment-controlled, “mainstream” media.

    Once people actually go take a look, their initial feelings of anger toward “anyone who would dare disrespect the victims and their families,” by simply pointing out the obvious, quickly begins to turn into feelings of confusion and concern over such egregious misrepresentations of the facts. People can see it with their own eyes and, as a result, the Western establishment's media, on many levels, has been forced to address the growing reality that not everybody is buying into establishment propaganda any longer. As to be expected, what the media has done instead is go into damage control.

    Just as they've done in countless other similar situations, while treating its followers like children, they first attack outside messengers with derogatory terminology, calling those attempting to point anything out that doesn't jive with the official narrative conspiracy “theorists” and “racists,” etc., just before twisting and misrepresenting what's being pointed out and totally avoiding that which cannot be easily misconstrued or hidden. It's actually quite transparent and easy to see the pattern.

    In spite of what the media insinuates, rest assured very few ever want to believe the US government, or rogue entities within, would do such horrible things, not even so-called conspiracy “theorists.” No one wants to be forced to come to terms with their country not being what they thought it was. But when all the facts point to an alternate reality existing, as opposed to the one the media is forcing down everyone's throats, there's no choice but to start having second thoughts, regardless of how unwanted or stomach-wrenching those thoughts may be.

    Quite possibly the most obvious example would be to point out that the entire gun control “debate” hinges on the fact that “assault” weapons were used to kill children and staff at the school. Even though it was reported, complete with video evidence the day after the shootings, the only so-called “assault” weapon at the scene, which actually looks more like a shotgun, had been left in the trunk of the car, and was never used. (A car that ended up not belonging to the alledged shooter, Adam Lanza, or his mother after all).

    In spite of this bombshell information, the media as a whole (scriptwriters and teleprompter programmers) ran with the false assertion an assault rifle was used nonetheless and are still largely going with that fake reality today, especially on TV... Fully knowing that's not the case. Unless you just crawled out of bin Laden's cave for the first time, everyone's heard the constant drumbeat for gun “control” on almost every radio and TV station in the country, especially the argument that so-called “assault” weapons and large capacity magazines should be banned, despite not being used at the shooting. (Therefore, an assault weapons or large magazine ban would not have prevented the school shootings, regardless).

    Worse, many politicians in Washington, including Obama, also ran with it like solid gold, even going as far as producing a string of over 20 executive orders Wednesday to attempt banning American's right to own the type of weapons “used at the school.” Openly lying, misrepresenting the circumstances and using it all, including innocent, (naturally-gun-hating) children on the signing stage with him, to garner emotional support for the lie.

    Any takers on the chances Obama ever fesses-up to there never having been a so-called “assault” rifle inside Sandy Hook elementary school or why his administration sent literally 10s of thousands of the guns he now demonizes to Mexican drug cartels, south of the border?

    Every American in the country should be absolutely outraged beyond belief over just this one aspect of the tragedy's aftermath, even if an opponent to so-called “assault” weapons ownership (if anyone can honestly define the meaning of an assault weapon and what that looks like). If nothing else, simply for being manipulated into going along with a controversial political agenda. Especially one that more (adult) Americans statistically disagree with than those who support it. Unfortunately, that's only the beginning of America's tyranny problem.

    In addition to every post-Wild West statistic showing violent crime rates dropping in areas where gun ownership grew, one of the big secrets is that many alternative journalists are getting very good at knowing what to look for, recognizing patterns and seeing the signs that criminals leave behind. Just like old-school journalists used to do, prior to the age of mass-information manipulation. Back when they actually investigated and publicly analyzed every last piece of available evidence, instead of merely reading from, officially admitted, pre-scripted teleprompter copy, or a list of talking points given by “officials” on the scene, for a paycheck.

    When so many people see the easy-to-find evidence for themselves, by merely going online, typing in the appropriate search term and taking an honest and objective look at all the evidence, the ability for the media to merely say whatever they want and have control over the “court of public opinion,” is slowly turning into an open info-war over the psychological acceptance of what is seen as perceived reality.

    More examples show those who the media brands conspiracy “theorists” have pointed out the fact that a “crisis actor” seems to have been used for an alleged post-funeral interview and was caught laughing and joking before getting into character for the camera while live footage was rolling. But instead of addressing the more obvious example, the media created a diversion for those who refuse to go look it up for themselves, and instead focused on and made a big deal out of an entirely different individual that also seems, to those who have looked into the situation on their own, like just another crisis actor, just not quite as obvious and much easier for the media to attempt denouncing. Anderson Cooper's recent tirade is the example everyone is talking about and using as (laughably un-) “credible” material.

    The more startling examples, however, are the ones the media isn't really discussing very much, for obvious reasons. The arrest of a camouflaged individual running into the woods, away from the school, as officers arrived and the fact that the “crisis actors” and officers on display, for public consumption, seem to have been pulled from an active (school shooter) drill that was ironically being held right down the road at the exact same time, are themselves cause enough to be red flag worthy. They want you to buy the excuse this was all presumably innocent oversight, however. Simply another extraordinary coincidence, where a pre-planned government exercise turns into a conveniently live event, just like 9/11 on multiple levels, just like the 7/7 London bombings and just like Sandy Hook elementary school and others.

    Even though the likelihood even one of those situations going live in the exact same manner, at the same time and at the exact same location as a pre-set training drill covering the exact same scenario, much less all three, is so ridiculously miniscule you'd have a better opportunity of winning the Powerball three times. Nonetheless, if you happen to be aware of these circumstances, the establishment and its media push the idea it's all one giant coincidence and you're a conspiracy “theorist” a “racist” or a “right-wing nut-job” if you'd dare think otherwise.

    Never mind the instances websites and Facebook pages, blog postings, tribute videos and victims compensations sites were officially set up or mistakenly posted days and weeks in advance of the shootings.

    They also want you to believe it was just a coincidence that a massive medical drill was also being held at a local Denver-area medical school, at the exact same time the Aurora Theater shooting happened. The victims of which just so happen to have been watching a movie that referenced Sandy Hook on a map as a potential terror-target-area, who also happened to have just watched the world-premiere of a music video, moments before the movie and shootings began, showing a bunch of skeletons sitting in a movie theater. But that's all just coincidence too, officially.

    Officials in Giles County, VA know better than to believe it was mere coincidence however when they were made aware their name also appeared on the same Dark Knight Rises terrorist-target-area map and subsequently shut down the entire school district recently. I guess that means all the public and school officials in Giles County would have to be considered conspiracy “theorists” as well then. Even though it's ridiculous to assume even one of these situations, much less all of them, can be mere coincidence.

    The real problem is, an ugly, rabid cat is slowly ripping it's way out of a very tough bag and the only reason it's taken even this long to get out is because, deep down, no one really wants to see it (Stockholm Syndrome) and the establishment knows it and uses it to their advantage. What's worse is when people finally start seeing the animal that emerges, it's going to be more like a Mogwai (Gremlins) that Americans were fooled into giving a bath and feeding after midnight.

    Pictures - Multiple online events spark serious Sandy Hook questions - Denver Conspiracy | Examiner.com
    YOU KNOW MY STANCE,LIVE FREE OR DIE

  2. # ADS
    Ads

    TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

  3. #2
    us
    Oct 2011
    penn state
    ace 150, flea market digger
    2,355
    331 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    good reading but it was a bit long winded

  4. #3
    us
    Jan 2008
    Villa Rica georgia
    gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
    1,803
    47 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Minrelica likes this.
    no matter where you go,there you are!

  5. #4
    us
    ms

    Jun 2012
    central wisconsin
    whites
    250
    99 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Sir, Your posts are thorough & informative which I appreciate. Way to go
    Red James cash likes this.

  6. #5
    us
    Oct 2010
    eastern wa
    minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
    1,532
    658 times
    when do we get our two minutes of hate.
    "under the spreading chestnut tree
    I sold you and you sold me_"
    I will study for myself with more resolve than ever.

  7. #6
    us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    3,333
    631 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Can someone summarize the concerns. Did gov / media misrepresent the weapon used to push an anti- assault weapon agenda. I can see that. "military style" is certainly becoming an overused term by the media.

    But I hope no one is going down the twin towers - the government did it - conspiracy crap. Whackos commit mass murder every year, we don't need a government conspiracy for that to happen. Unfortunately an all to common event.

    Thanks for any additional info.

  8. #7
    Charter Member

    Jun 2007
    8,402
    872 times
    MORE DISINFORMATION/MISINFORMATION to divide our country; for SOME ppl, it is WORKING. The Holocaust (WWII) didn't happen, either... go to IRAN!
    austin likes this.

  9. #8
    Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

    Aug 2009
    Massachusetts
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7,016
    2997 times
    The Truth
    Here you go guys,just for you.Watch closely.

    YOU KNOW MY STANCE,LIVE FREE OR DIE

  10. #9
    Charter Member

    Jun 2007
    8,402
    872 times
    "Ancient" history... SO WHAT!
    jeff of pa likes this.

  11. #10
    Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

    Aug 2009
    Massachusetts
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7,016
    2997 times
    The Truth
    "Ancient" history... SO WHAT!
    As the 3 stooges use to say,wake up and go to sleep.
    YOU KNOW MY STANCE,LIVE FREE OR DIE

  12. #11
    us
    Dec 2012
    lower hudson valley, N.Y.
    safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal
    943
    420 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Yes, this was a tragedy, but the public is being misled. I have a New York Daily News from Saturday Dec 15, 2012 that states that the sicko killer used two 9mm handguns to commit his crime and that the Bushmaster was found unused in the back seat of his car. The bull over the assault rifle laws and new gun laws that are being rammed down our throats is total BS !!
    Red James cash likes this.
    Ya won't find nuthin' if ya don't hunt

  13. #12
    Charter Member

    Jun 2007
    8,402
    872 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsil View Post
    Yes, this was a tragedy, but the public is being misled. I have a New York Daily News from Saturday Dec 15, 2012 that states that the sicko killer used two 9mm handguns to commit his crime and that the Bushmaster was found unused in the back seat of his car. The bull over the assault rifle laws and new gun laws that are being rammed down our throats is total BS !!
    How many bullets from TWO 9mm handguns...?
    austin likes this.

  14. #13
    us
    Oct 2010
    eastern wa
    minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
    1,532
    658 times
    I saw a picture on the abc web site of Obama as he was being briefed for the first time.
    pretty low to use as a photo op.

  15. #14
    Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    19,253
    7491 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    "Ancient" history... SO WHAT!
    1 month old and being used as excuse to attack 2nd Amendment, is neither ancient history and certainly not SO WHAT.

    If that is the case why is left out to disarm American citizens since it is ancient history....?
    Critical Recovery likes this.




    HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

    MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!






    CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

    TreasureNet.com Rules

  16. #15
    Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

    Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    45,309
    4649 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    1 month old and being used as excuse to attack 2nd Amendment, is neither ancient history and certainly not SO WHAT.

    If that is the case why is left out to disarm American citizens since it is ancient history....?
    I took it, he meant the building being blasted on 9-11 see post #8 as ancient history.
    If I'm wrong let me know

  17. #16
    Charter Member

    Jun 2007
    8,402
    872 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    I took it, he meant the building being blasted on 9-11 see post #8 as ancient history.
    If I'm wrong let me know
    Correct...

  18. #17
    us
    Jan 2012
    Western NC
    Garrett's
    510
    156 times
    Metal Detecting
    Interesting article. However, the author presents no concrete evidence. He only directs the reader to unverified internet postings.
    I don't think Examiner.com can be considered an actual news source.
    Reading the author's byline at that site gives a clear indication of his slant on things.
    Never buy anything you have to feed or paint. ---Old Hobo Wisdom---

  19. #18
    us
    onfire

    Nov 2004
    Wisconsin
    250 2500
    2,658
    1318 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    How many bullets from TWO 9mm handguns...?
    Well Reb you can get a magazine clip that holds 40 rounds (Can be fired in 20 sec.) Or you can get a canister with 100 rounds all for 9mm.hand gun. So what's your point? So 2 will give you 80.

  20. #19
    Basically a mole that can read maps and use a detector.

    Oct 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
    712
    401 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by onfire View Post
    Well Reb you can get a magazine clip that holds 40 rounds (Can be fired in 20 sec.) Or you can get a canister with 100 rounds all for 9mm.hand gun. So what's your point? So 2 will give you 80.
    Glock and Scherer both make 30 round magazines for the glock .40 and 9mm, (designed originally for the Glock 18,which is full auto) so, with a +2 baseplate and one in the pipe, you can have 33 rounds in one pistol magazine. I'm curious what this "canister" you speak of is. I think Beta makes a "CMAG" type of drum for glocks, but they are not very common and cost more than the gun. I don't know about Sigs. (I think the shooter used a Glock and a Sig.) I know they made a 20 round magazine back when I had one (Sig), but that was hard to find. Do you honestly think that if this was used, it would NOT be bleated by the media as being all the more dangerous, and you would not hear about it?
    Gun control is about control, not about guns.
    Critical Recovery Midwest

  21. #20
    Basically a mole that can read maps and use a detector.

    Oct 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
    712
    401 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    "Ancient" history... SO WHAT!
    Next time you have a thought, why don't you just let it go, scooter.
    Critical Recovery Midwest

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. sandy hook
    By leaker in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Dec 14, 2012, 03:50 PM
  2. the sky is falling - the sky is falling - 10k & S/S spinner- 21sec. video
    By gravediggermax-vabeachva in forum Beach and Shallow Water
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 11, 2011, 09:58 AM

Search tags for this page

sandy hook autopsy details
,

sandy hook autopsy report

,
sandy hook coroner report
,
sandy hook coroner's report
,

sandy hook coroners report

,
sandy hook hoax
,
sandy hook hoax evidence
,
sandy oaks elementary hoax
,
sandy oaks hoax
,

sandyhookhoax

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3