New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
New AMC Sitcom “We Hate Paul Revere” to Demonize Patriot Hero

Infowars.com
Jan 18, 2013

Hollywood is keeping in step with the federal government’s ongoing effort to cast our nation’s founding in a negative light. AMC, which is supposed to stand for American Movie Channel, has green-lighted a new sitcom set in 1772 Boston titled, “We Hate Paul Revere.” The show follows two brothers who, as the title suggests, literally hate patriot activist Paul Revere who became a hero during the American Revolutionary War when he went on his “midnight ride” to warn patriots and patriot militias that the British were coming.

Melissa Melton filed this special report.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Uh the first terrorists were the British against the Colonists,hellloooo!:BangHead:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
correct me if I'm wrong but I believe AMC is "Amercan movie Classics" not channel.
I know potato / Potatoe but sad thing is they rarely play classic movies any more.
And what they do, they butcher with commercials, muting & cuts

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sounds like something the leftist hollywood types would create, they are part of the problem.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
If I recall, Paul got captured by the British fairly early on that ride, was released the next morning and was long dead when that famous poem was written decades later.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And since he was a silversmith by trade, his silverware is worth a good chunk of change now a days. Also did engraving for colonial currency if my memory serves me right. Many of the founding fathers were businessmen making some good money off the fledgling government.

After hundreds of years of founding father mythology (basically worshiping many like gods), the pendulum has definitely swung to the other side. In the end they were a group of mostly wealthy men after wealth and power. They owned slaves, didnt care much for the unwashed masses, etc. not gods, not devils - just men.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread