has anyone actually read the 23 proposals about guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True Davest.........................thing is, these are the things he can do with an Executive Order. He can't touch the constitution with an EO. Besides these orders he has stated he is going to propose other restrictions on guns themselves but they aren't going to propose any they don't think will get through. I don't see where many of those EO's will prevent ANYTHING. 7 and 9 may help though. I am a staunch believer in responsible gun ownership. How many times, after a tragic shooting, do you hear people say yeah, he was kind of strange or he was a "loner" or they always wore black etc., etc? You hear it a lot but, what are you going to do with these people? Therapy DOES NOT WORK. Categorizing these people into little slots or types DOES NOT WORK. Defining their various personalities DOES NOT WORK. And you can't put someone away for life because they wear black. Without taking away everyone's guns I don't see how they can stop these mass shootings (which can't happen) except by denying them access to guns. If you have a nutjob living in your house either get rid of them or your guns. A safe won't work because they can hold a knife to your throat to gain access anyway. If, like that lady that had a brother living in her house that got out of prison after spending time for killing Grandma with a hammer, GET RID OF YOUR GUNS! If your son is a certified nutjob, GET RID OF YOUR GUNS. At least keep them someplace besides your home.
Besides responsible gun ownership I would declare war on gangs. I read a while back about the number of murders there were in a given year in Chicago alone. They didn't say they were ALL gun related but I would guess, most were. Of those they said about 80% were gang related. Right there tells me at least 80% were committed by someone other than the legal gun owner. Like I heard stated the other day. A reporter (anti-gun) said that even the first ammendment is limited because you can't yell "Fire" in a theater. The resonse to her statement was, "True, but they don't put a gag on me when I enter the theater".

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
thank you very much.and I was able to do it before mydad mom and grandparents died.
doesnt bring them back,but they died with hope for me.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Good for you, bevo; to me, the ARTICLES of the U.S. CONSTITUTION was/is the ORIGINAL "intent", with the AMENDMENTS as "after-thoughts"... added over the years. How many are there, now...? The Amendments are SECONDARY, to the PRIMARY Articles of the U.S. CONSTITUTION, (MHO).

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave,
Take a look at the top of the Gold Prospecting threads. At the very top are two "sticky posts" about how the United States Government has ILLEGALLY taken away a miners personal and mining property off of his claim that he pays for every year at the BLM office. The second is about what is happening in Oregon RIGHT NOW to take away suction dredging rights.

Now in both cases the states of California and the State of Oregon have or are infringing on our rights by FEDERAL LAW, the 1800's mining law, AND the U.S. government headed by our friend and pal in the White House has not done a thing about it NOR has ANY OTHER ELECTED OFFICIAL! Now that is just downright dishonest, and you like that?

All over the United States various states have illegally usurped the rights of Citizens of the United States of America by removing public from public use thus eliminating the search for Valuable Mineral Rights on those lands. Check it out Babe as you are way off base!

As far as people being murdered by criminals or folks with unbalanced minds well I offer my apologies to the dead as well as to their living family members because that is just wrong. In fact there are laws in the USA about the Murder of others and what it means to the offender. There is the Death Penalty for doing such things. So just why are death row inmates not being executed after they have been legally found guilty of Murder? Seems like some slimy politicians have something to do with it. Any prosecutor or defense attorney that withholds info that would send an innocent person to jail or keep a guilty person from going to jail needs to be in Jail For Life and not some white collar prison either!!

There are wrongs all over the place so why should we just roll over and let them continue!? Get off our dead butts and do something for the country that is positive for it such as STOP the Government of the USA from spending money the country does not have! China is NOT OUR FRIEND and yet China makes so much money from exporting SO MANY inexpensive goods to the U.S.A. that they have Trillions to Loan to OUR GOVERNMENT.

Dave stop and take time to smell the roses - The United States of America is in Deep Dung Squat and we the people are being led like sheep to the slaughter and the slaughter is coming if this country does not get its financial, Constitutional and Amendment house in order! Our politicians are corrupt! Our business leaders are corrupt! Our country is growing very immoral! Money and Power are Worshiped instead of Our Father in Heaven! This country was founded as a Christian Country! December 25th is "Christmas" NOT happy holiday! They, business leaders, are producing Holiday songs the have been ordered to leave out words like Christmas, Jesus, Christ, Santa Claus! But WAIT this is the USA and we accept all religions here as well as Atheists and now we are offending some ones ears that has chosen to come to the USA for a better life by using words that in their basic meaning, love and goodness to all, helped found this country that people have flocked too!

Dave you have a problem!

OK, I will step down from the soap box and I will apologize if I've offended anyone or have broken any rules however, when I see Forest Service Employees as a threat to my well being and freedoms, man something is wrong with this country!!..................63bkpkr

Last edited:

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
The right of the people to be secure in their persons,houses,papers,and effects
against unreasonable searches and seizures,shall not be violated,and no warrants shall issue,
but upon probable cause,supported by oath or affirmation,and particularly describing the
place to be searched,and the persons or thing to be seized.
ARTICLE IV

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good for you, bevo; to me, the ARTICLES of the U.S. CONSTITUTION was/is the ORIGINAL "intent", with the AMENDMENTS as "after-thoughts"... added over the years. How many are there, now...? The Amendments are SECONDARY, to the PRIMARY Articles of the U.S. CONSTITUTION, (MHO).
Secondary as far as when they were placed there. No less important or powerful.

Mr. Hussein Obama, get both your hands under control. Take your left hand out of my pocket, my money is my money and not the governments. And take your right hand off the Bill of Rights! then you can use both your hands to please yourself..............and not your communist agenda!

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other
Am I the only person here that knows that our fearless "leader" Obama, although he can't steal our guns, has limited many sales on ammo? That's right, there are not enough federal permission papers required for each sale - because the federal government has decided to not issue enough of them. So the ammo just sits on the shelf. Nobody can buy it either, not without the ammo stamps. And please don't tell me it's not true, the voice of experience speaks volumes louder than opinions, fables, liberal unsubstantiated urban legends, or unabashed uninformed leftist rhetoric. Larry

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
remember what the shelves looked like 5 yrs ago?

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep I sure do bevo. They are half empty now, and no more fed ammo sales slips either. Guns are half sold out too.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Secondary as far as when they were placed there. No less important or powerful.

Mr. Hussein Obama, get both your hands under control. Take your left hand out of my pocket, my money is my money and not the governments. And take your right hand off the Bill of Rights! then you can use both your hands to please yourself..............and not your communist agenda!

"COMMUNIST agenda"...?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel.

The United States Constitution has 27 Amendments. The first 10 Amendments to the Constitution are called the Bill of Rights. The Bill of Rights with all 10 amendments was ratified in December 15, 1791 at the same time. It outlines the basic rights and freedoms of American citizens, only the first 10 amendments are the Bill of Rights, all others are just amendments.....

Of the two amendments not ratified, the first concerned the population system of representation, while the second prohibited laws varying the payment of congressional members from taking effect until an election intervened. The first of these two amendments was never ratified, while the second was finally ratified more than 200 years later, in 1992.

The Bill of rights are just as important as the original Constitution. It took 10 months for the first nine states to approve the Constitution. The first state to ratify was Delaware, on December 7, 1787, by a unanimous vote, 30 - 0, the 10th and final state needed to ratified it was Rhode Island on May 29, 1790. So the time difference is only 17 months difference between ratifying Constitution and Bill of Rights, it was hardly secondary... It took 79 years to get the next 5 amendments to Constitution.....

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TY, for that info, T_H.

Rebel, I was not trying to talk down to you, if it came off that way I apologize, i just do not consider the Bill of Rights as secondary, they came immediatley on the heals of the Constitution. They were written because the Constitution said what the Federal government could do, but not what it could not do, our fore fathers saw the Bill of Rights as extremely important as it protected the citizens and outlined what the Federal goverent could not do, that is why it is called the Bill of Rights..... It is rights guaranteed to the citizens.....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes Rebel, A COMMUNIST AGENDA............

LOL! YOU don't know TRUE COMMUNISM, then...http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/communism

If, "link" doesn't work, just "google" TRUE COMMUNISM; ONE source said, "TRUE Communism
(according to Marx) would be a CLASSLESS society w/o money but merely working in exchange for commodities. In the ULTIMATE stage of Communism (which has yet to be achieved), there will be NO state or government as that would DIVIDE people again into governors and governed". 'Nuff said...

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
LOL! YOU don't know TRUE COMMUNISM, then...
Really, do you have a bit of evidence to back up your claim? I bet me and some others could give you quite a list to prove he is a communist.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Just what has he done to prove he isn't a "true communist"? In the early days of Hitler they would have probably said the same.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread