Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Proof: Armed Citizens Make Good Government

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine, Central Florida
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    2079 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Define... "ENDOWED"; "OUR Creator" is...?
    Endowed = given
    Our creator = GOD
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Charter Member
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    2079 times
    Can't do it in ONE shot...? THAT is OVERKILL.
    Slightly misplace a shot, deer is suffering but no more shots so can't put it out of misery. = Not real well thought out response.

Charter Member
    us
    Chronic Droller

Jul 2010
    Watkins Glen N.Y. Finger Lakes Region,Beaver Dams N.Y.
    Teknetics Omega,EuroTek Pro Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Toltec ll, ,Gray Ghost Ultimate's,Depth Master Super Phones II,Garrett Pro Pointer,Treasure Wise Diggers T10",T12" & T14" 28" Lesche Ground Shark
    909 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Lets break this down your Handle" Rebel" With out a gun = dead Rebel fast makes no sense ?? NOW KGC Knites of the Golden Circle....they were said to store up guns for the new Civil War ? .Yet you are ANTI GUN all day long
    You disgrace your name .So i suggest a new Handle for you .....Rebel without a cause or Rebel without a brain .
    Last edited by G.A.P.metal; Jan 22, 2013 at 04:23 PM.
    I`v been detecting for 45 years owned my own detector shop G.A.P. Metal Detectors here in N.Y.
    See my old adds in Western & Eastern Treasures and Lost Treasure Magazines through the 90s
    I hunt the Sullivan Trail here in N.Y.
    Its the Golden Rule who ever has the Gold Rules
    NEL Tornado Coil 12" X 13"
    NEL Hunter Coil 12 1/2" X 8 1/2"
    NEL Sharpshooter Coil 9 1/2" X 5 1/2"
    ReadyShovel Holster

Charter Member
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    2079 times
    I guess it is hard to put up a argument when your argument is nothing more than foolishness!
    One shot, kind of reminds me of Barney with his one bullet. Pretty useless don't you think!

Reasoning behind such a statement? Only Rebel and the porcelain throne will ever know
    Red James cash and CoilyGirl like this.

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    Massachusetts
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    3005 times
    The Truth
    Yup,you go deer or black bear hunting,only take one round with you.Thats so far out there its coming back from the opposite direction
    bevo and dieselram94 like this.
    YOU KNOW MY STANCE,LIVE FREE OR DIE

us
    Oct 2010
    eastern wa
    minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
    658 times
    thats my new saying,thanks
    Red James cash likes this.

us
    Jul 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Garrett 250
    1066 times
    Research and occasional field work
    Michelle Obama just rolled her eyes at all you guys...

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    Massachusetts
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    3005 times
    The Truth
    Michelle Obama
    Please austin i'm trying to eat dinner
    YOU KNOW MY STANCE,LIVE FREE OR DIE

us
    Jul 2010
    The heart of Aggieland
    Ace 250
    77 times
    "Anti-Gun"...? NAW... anti-OVERKILL weapons.
    I'm 54, been involved with firearms since I was 5. I have fired weapons ranging from single shot .22's, to toys that will rock and roll, to M203 grenade launch, to light anti tank weapons. Even been trained a little in demo, I have yet to see an overkill weapon. Could you please give me an example of one, because my weekend is open and I'm getting bored not being able to detect.

Bill
    bevo and Red James cash like this.

us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    631 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselram94
    How is a semi-auto weapon overkill? The second amendment was put there to keep the govt. in check. How can this be done with a one shot riffle?
    Where in the second amendment does it say its purpose is to keep our own government in check? I guess I missed that part? I thought it was the three branches of the government that provided the checks and balances. I guess I've never read anywhere in 200 plus years of constitutional law that the people of this country were to keep its own government in check with weapons?? Didn't they try that during the civil war and were crushed. I don't think the fed gov said that the armed citizens of the south had the constitutional right to rise up against the federal government. Even though the gov was walking all over their const right to own slaves??

Now I'm sure someone will pull some quote completely out of context to try and prove a point so please provide more than just a sentence or two supposedly proving a point. I'm sure everyone is familiar with the false argument of quoting out of context which is often used.

us
    Oct 2010
    eastern wa
    minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
    658 times
    what was Abe's goal?

us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    631 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by bsloan

I'm 54, been involved with firearms since I was 5. I have fired weapons ranging from single shot .22's, to toys that will rock and roll, to M203 grenade launch, to light anti tank weapons. Even been trained a little in demo, I have yet to see an overkill weapon. Could you please give me an example of one, because my weekend is open and I'm getting bored not being able to detect.

Bill
    [QUOTE="bsloan"]

I completely agree. Its completely wrong that the gov makes it so difficult to buy and own fully automatic weapons and explosives of any kind. It's none of their damn business if I want to rip through a belt in my ma deuce. Just come and get it.

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    7530 times
    [QUOTE=0121stockpicker;3124166]
    Quote Originally Posted by bsloan

I completely agree. Its completely wrong that the gov makes it so difficult to buy and own fully automatic weapons and explosives of any kind. It's none of their damn business if I want to rip through a belt in my ma deuce. Just come and get it.
    None of us have said anything about wanting to legalize fully automatic weapons, the entire controversy is the Government wanting to outlaw what is already legal semi auto weapons and register all weapons...... A 22 that shoots 20 rounds is still a 22..... I use to hunt with one when I was 13 that they are wanting to outlaw now, doesnt matter if you put a pistol grip on a 22 and make it look like an AR15, it is still a 22 squirrel gun....Semi auto is semi auto you pull the trigger for each round. My next door neighbor was robbed at home by 5 men when I first moved here, a 7 shot or 10 shot clip is not enough when you have 4, 5 or 6 men trying to break in on a home invasion...Police are 10 mins away, my semi auto pistol with 16 rounds is 5 secs away....

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    onfire

Nov 2004
    Wisconsin
    250 2500
    1318 times
    NAW; they were deer-hunting... with ASSAULT WEAPONS...?
    Would you consider a 700 mag or a S.K.S. a assault weapon?

Charter Member
    us
    Chronic Droller

Jul 2010
    Watkins Glen N.Y. Finger Lakes Region,Beaver Dams N.Y.
    Teknetics Omega,EuroTek Pro Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Toltec ll, ,Gray Ghost Ultimate's,Depth Master Super Phones II,Garrett Pro Pointer,Treasure Wise Diggers T10",T12" & T14" 28" Lesche Ground Shark
    909 times
    No...if i hit you with a hammer would you consider that an assault weapon ? sure you would!! In 1776 the British though our muskets were assault weapons and tried to ban them too....`i`m sure them British Generals wondered what them farmers were doing with them assault muskets? Answer Making a Free Nation It in our blood ....so don`t tread on me
    bevo likes this.
    I`v been detecting for 45 years owned my own detector shop G.A.P. Metal Detectors here in N.Y.
    See my old adds in Western & Eastern Treasures and Lost Treasure Magazines through the 90s
    I hunt the Sullivan Trail here in N.Y.
    Its the Golden Rule who ever has the Gold Rules
    NEL Tornado Coil 12" X 13"
    NEL Hunter Coil 12 1/2" X 8 1/2"
    NEL Sharpshooter Coil 9 1/2" X 5 1/2"
    ReadyShovel Holster

us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    631 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    But why shouldn't fully automatic weapons be completely legalized? Tell me where in the constitution it says I can't have a fully legal auto without the restrictions of almost impossible to get permits??

Charter Member

Jun 2007
    873 times
    Quote Originally Posted by G.A.P.metal View Post
    Lets break this down your Handle" Rebel" With out a gun = dead Rebel fast makes no sense ?? NOW KGC Knites of the Golden Circle....they were said to store up guns for the new Civil War ? .Yet you are ANTI GUN all day long
    You disgrace your name .So i suggest a new Handle for you .....Rebel without a cause or Rebel without a brain .

NICE TRY... WRONG!!! VERY protected... "KNITES"... LOL! WRONG! KNIGHTS! NOT "anti-gun"... ANTI-OVERKILL weapons & ammo. KGC "stored" up CSA "assets"... MOSTLY $$$$$$$$$$$$, MAYBE, guns & cannons; you find any, yet...?

New "Handle"...? DON't need one, DISRESPECTING me, eh...? Into "NAME-CALLING", eh...?
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Jan 23, 2013 at 07:50 AM.

Charter Member
    us
    It's there,you just gotta look for it!

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 Garrett SeaHunter MarkII used with a Hookahmax
    1795 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 0121stockpicker View Post
    Where in the second amendment does it say its purpose is to keep our own government in check? I guess I missed that part? I thought it was the three branches of the government that provided the checks and balances. I guess I've never read anywhere in 200 plus years of constitutional law that the people of this country were to keep its own government in check with weapons?? Didn't they try that during the civil war and were crushed. I don't think the fed gov said that the armed citizens of the south had the constitutional right to rise up against the federal government. Even though the gov was walking all over their const right to own slaves??

Now I'm sure someone will pull some quote completely out of context to try and prove a point so please provide more than just a sentence or two supposedly proving a point. I'm sure everyone is familiar with the false argument of quoting out of context which is often used.
    Three branches,what about the 4th, WE THE PEOPLE,using the 2nd Amendment as the proper check and balance!
    Last edited by worldtalker; Jan 23, 2013 at 08:16 AM.
    Ever wonder where your thoughts come from?

Everyone has a right to be WRONG,but,

it's not RIGHT to be wrong.

Charter Member

Jun 2007
    873 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash View Post
    Yup,you go deer or black bear hunting,only take one round with you.Thats so far out there its coming back from the opposite direction
    Just shooting 'em, then...? STUDY the best "spot", and you CAN "bring 'em down" with ONE shot... REAL hunters, KNOW!

Charter Member

Jun 2007
    873 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bsloan View Post

Bill
    Weapons that kill PPL!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors