dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Can't do it in ONE shot...? THAT is OVERKILL.
Slightly misplace a shot, deer is suffering but no more shots so can't put it out of misery. = Not real well thought out response.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lets break this down your Handle" Rebel" With out a gun ???= dead Rebel fast makes no sense ?? NOW KGC Knites of the Golden Circle....they were said to store up guns for the new Civil War ???? .Yet you are ANTI GUN all day long
You disgrace your name .So i suggest a new Handle for you .....Rebel without a cause or Rebel without a brain .

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I guess it is hard to put up a argument when your argument is nothing more than foolishness!:laughing7:
One shot, kind of reminds me of Barney with his one bullet. Pretty useless don't you think!:laughing9:

Reasoning behind such a statement?:icon_scratch: Only Rebel and the porcelain throne will ever know :tongue3::laughing9:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup,you go deer or black bear hunting,only take one round with you.Thats so far out there its coming back from the opposite direction:laughing9:

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
thats my new saying,thanks

bsloan

Jul 3, 2010
The heart of Aggieland
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
"Anti-Gun"...? NAW... anti-OVERKILL weapons.

I'm 54, been involved with firearms since I was 5. I have fired weapons ranging from single shot .22's, to toys that will rock and roll, to M203 grenade launch, to light anti tank weapons. Even been trained a little in demo, I have yet to see an overkill weapon. Could you please give me an example of one, because my weekend is open and I'm getting bored not being able to detect.

Bill

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
dieselram94 said:
How is a semi-auto weapon overkill? The second amendment was put there to keep the govt. in check. How can this be done with a one shot riffle?

Where in the second amendment does it say its purpose is to keep our own government in check? I guess I missed that part? I thought it was the three branches of the government that provided the checks and balances. I guess I've never read anywhere in 200 plus years of constitutional law that the people of this country were to keep its own government in check with weapons?? Didn't they try that during the civil war and were crushed. I don't think the fed gov said that the armed citizens of the south had the constitutional right to rise up against the federal government. Even though the gov was walking all over their const right to own slaves??

Now I'm sure someone will pull some quote completely out of context to try and prove a point so please provide more than just a sentence or two supposedly proving a point. I'm sure everyone is familiar with the false argument of quoting out of context which is often used.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
what was Abe's goal?

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bsloan said:
I'm 54, been involved with firearms since I was 5. I have fired weapons ranging from single shot .22's, to toys that will rock and roll, to M203 grenade launch, to light anti tank weapons. Even been trained a little in demo, I have yet to see an overkill weapon. Could you please give me an example of one, because my weekend is open and I'm getting bored not being able to detect.

Bill

bsloan said:
I completely agree. Its completely wrong that the gov makes it so difficult to buy and own fully automatic weapons and explosives of any kind. It's none of their damn business if I want to rip through a belt in my ma deuce. Just come and get it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bsloan said:
I completely agree. Its completely wrong that the gov makes it so difficult to buy and own fully automatic weapons and explosives of any kind. It's none of their damn business if I want to rip through a belt in my ma deuce. Just come and get it.

None of us have said anything about wanting to legalize fully automatic weapons, the entire controversy is the Government wanting to outlaw what is already legal semi auto weapons and register all weapons...... A 22 that shoots 20 rounds is still a 22..... I use to hunt with one when I was 13 that they are wanting to outlaw now, doesnt matter if you put a pistol grip on a 22 and make it look like an AR15, it is still a 22 squirrel gun....Semi auto is semi auto you pull the trigger for each round. My next door neighbor was robbed at home by 5 men when I first moved here, a 7 shot or 10 shot clip is not enough when you have 4, 5 or 6 men trying to break in on a home invasion...Police are 10 mins away, my semi auto pistol with 16 rounds is 5 secs away....

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No...if i hit you with a hammer would you consider that an assault weapon ? sure you would!! In 1776 the British though our muskets were assault weapons and tried to ban them too....`i`m sure them British Generals wondered what them farmers were doing with them assault muskets? Answer Making a Free Nation It in our blood ....so don`t tread on me

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

But why shouldn't fully automatic weapons be completely legalized? Tell me where in the constitution it says I can't have a fully legal auto without the restrictions of almost impossible to get permits??

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Lets break this down your Handle" Rebel" With out a gun ???= dead Rebel fast makes no sense ?? NOW KGC Knites of the Golden Circle....they were said to store up guns for the new Civil War ???? .Yet you are ANTI GUN all day long
You disgrace your name .So i suggest a new Handle for you .....Rebel without a cause or Rebel without a brain .

NICE TRY... WRONG!!! VERY protected... "KNITES"... LOL! WRONG! KNIGHTS! NOT "anti-gun"... ANTI-OVERKILL weapons & ammo. KGC "stored" up CSA "assets"... MOSTLY $$$$$$$$$$$$, MAYBE, guns & cannons; you find any, yet...?

New "Handle"...? DON't need one, DISRESPECTING me, eh...? Into "NAME-CALLING", eh...?

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Where in the second amendment does it say its purpose is to keep our own government in check? I guess I missed that part? I thought it was the three branches of the government that provided the checks and balances. I guess I've never read anywhere in 200 plus years of constitutional law that the people of this country were to keep its own government in check with weapons?? Didn't they try that during the civil war and were crushed. I don't think the fed gov said that the armed citizens of the south had the constitutional right to rise up against the federal government. Even though the gov was walking all over their const right to own slaves??

Now I'm sure someone will pull some quote completely out of context to try and prove a point so please provide more than just a sentence or two supposedly proving a point. I'm sure everyone is familiar with the false argument of quoting out of context which is often used.

Three branches,what about the 4th, WE THE PEOPLE,using the 2nd Amendment as the proper check and balance!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yup,you go deer or black bear hunting,only take one round with you.Thats so far out there its coming back from the opposite direction:laughing9:

Just shooting 'em, then...? STUDY the best "spot", and you CAN "bring 'em down" with ONE shot... REAL hunters, KNOW!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Bill

Weapons that kill PPL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread