Proof: Armed Citizens Make Good Government

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I guess it is hard to put up a argument when your argument is nothing more than foolishness!:laughing7:
One shot, kind of reminds me of Barney with his one bullet. Pretty useless don't you think!:laughing9:

Reasoning behind such a statement?:icon_scratch: Only Rebel and the porcelain throne will ever know :tongue3::laughing9:

HA! YOU like to make animals SUFFER...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yup,you go deer or black bear hunting,only take one round with you.Thats so far out there its coming back from the opposite direction:laughing9:

I DO like that... "So far out there, its coming back from the opposite direction"; VERY Zen.
MUST be from Yogi...

Last edited:

bsloan

Jul 3, 2010
The heart of Aggieland
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Weapons that kill PPL!

Hey Rebel, Just to make sure we're on the same page, are you saying that any weapon that kills people is an overkill weapon?
Last week on the news, they stated, per FBI stats, that more people were killed last year with hammers and clubs, than with rifles.
Does this mean the government should collect all hammers and baseball bats across the country?

No more construction, no more Little League.

not trying to get into an argument, just trying to get things straight in my feeble little mind.

Best of luck,
Bill

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hey Rebel, Just to make sure we're on the same page, are you saying that any weapon that kills people is an overkill weapon?
Last week on the news, they stated, per FBI stats, that more people were killed last year with hammers and clubs, than with rifles.
Does this mean the government should collect all hammers and baseball bats across the country?

No more construction, no more Little League.

not trying to get into an argument, just trying to get things straight in my feeble little mind.

Best of luck,
Bill

NOPE... ONLY the guns; NOT hammers & clubs, as BLUNT OBJECTS. Hammers & clubs (baseball bats) are NOT "normally" used as WEAPONS.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Rebel
If we all had the same opinion it would be a very boring world.
I would love to get together and do some Metal detecting with you ....i bet you are a Hoot in Real life, fun guy to MD with... and you have every right to your opinion.
Gary

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Used to kill ppl, don't they..? Is it LAWFUL in your state...? Dunno.

I'm starting to understand your lack of knowledge on this subject (No offense) These 2 guns are hunting weapons legal every where. One is a bolt action The other a Top loader Both are one pull one bullet. one made in Germany one in China.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Just shooting 'em, then...? STUDY the best "spot", and you CAN "bring 'em down" with ONE shot... REAL hunters, KNOW!

Rebel, are you so perfect that without a doubt you can kill a bear with only one shot? Wow! So if your not as perfect as you think, and only wound the bear what are you going to do then? Pee your pants and run?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Rebel, are you so perfect that without a doubt you can kill a bear with only one shot? Wow! So if your not as perfect as you think, and only wound the bear what are you going to do then? Pee your pants and run?

I'd say he'd crap himself too! Wounded bear,bad juju!!!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel
If we all had the same opinion it would be a very boring world.
I would love to get together and do some Metal detecting with you ....i bet you are a Hoot in Real life, fun guy to MD with... and you have every right to your opinion.
Gary

TY; don't MD... do R & I.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Naw... NOT a bear hunter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread