will military fire on u.s. citezens ?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: will military fire on u.s. citezens ?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2008
    Villa Rica georgia
    gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
    111 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    no matter where you go,there you are!

Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    6943 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Two words: Kent State
    nsdq, austin and Frankn like this.
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/patharp?ref=si_shop

us
    Oct 2011
    Keystone state
    AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
    1608 times
    i shoot back

Charter Member
    us
    TerrysKnifeStore.com

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Teknetics EuroTek PRO -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    22762 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Is there anything in that article besides pure speculation? I tried to run down the sources and they all came back to Alex Jones.

Jun 2007
    13759 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Soloman View Post
    Is there anything in that article besides pure speculation? I tried to run down the sources and they all came back to Alex Jones.
    What does THAT tell ya...? Heh!

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29820 times
    There was a survey several years ago done on Marines and a couple questions were on would you fire on American citizens. It was done at base on 29 Palms in Calif if I remember correctly. Not where I can research it right now.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Jun 2007
    13759 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    There was a survey several years ago done on Marines and a couple questions were on would you fire on American citizens. It was done at base on 29 Palms in Calif if I remember correctly. Not where I can research it right now.
    I think they would follow orders of IMMEDIATE commanding officer; they would CERTAINLY be "CONFLICTED" and have Cognitive Dissonance.

us
    Adventure1

Jan 2013
    North central Pa.
    Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
    950 times
    Would'nt be a good idea for Obama.. One thing that American gun owners have is knowledge of their firearms.. Not to mention that alot of U.S. firearm owners are ex-military.. To fire on your own people is ludacrist in my opinion but if he does choose to do this you can mark my words there will be a civil war in this country.. Obama is entering dangerous waters if he chooses to go this route.. Meanwhile when he is trying to take firearms away from people who have done nothing wrong the crimminals and people who should'nt have these weapons still roam our streets and cities and towns.. I agree that certain people should not be able to own firearms but trying to disarm the men and women who abide by the laws and regulations is not the route we need to go.. They want my guns they can have them when I run out of ammunition.. If fellow gun owners do not share this same opinion then yes he will be able to accomplish disarming us all. But I for one believe there are more like me out there and that if this disarming is attempted it will fail.. Hold your firearms tight and fight for what our founding fathers gave us.. Don't let some tyrant trying to leave his mark on America violate your rights as an American.. If we allow him to do this we might as well just go back under the control of the British because what we fought for will mean nothing... God Bless The 2nd amendment and go screw yourself Obama...
    pat-tekker-cat likes this.

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2959 times
    I remember seeing part of that survey. It was published a while back, but i can't recall the publication. I think on the copy I saw The Marine answered" HELL NO " when asked if he would fire on US citizens. Maybe the fact that he is one had something to do with it. Frank

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111-1 profile.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	184.5 KB 
ID:	730088

Jun 2007
    13759 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankn View Post
    I remember seeing part of that survey. It was published a while back, but i can't recall the publication. I think on the copy I saw The Marine answered" HELL NO " when asked if he would fire on US citizens. Maybe the fact that he is one had something to do with it. Frank

Views:	96 
ID:	730088
    Was he "active duty"...? Gotta follow orders of CO...

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2959 times
    I think you missed something Rebel, You only have to follow LAWFUL ORDERS! You didn't read your enlistment papers. Frank

Views:	123 
ID:	730094
    pong12211 likes this.

us
    The Beard "WP"

Feb 2012
    North West Iowa
    Bounty Hunter
    264 times
    As a former Marine I do not think they would shot on citizens, I can't speak for the other branches. I have wondered this for a while, after watching the Siege. If marshal law was ever enacted would the military actually fire on US citizens, I would hope not but orders are orders. I would say that unless the soldier or Marine is threatened by death like in Russia, I would like to think they wouldn't. Thanks
    "The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    -Thomas Jefferson

us
    Nov 2010
    NJ Pine Barrens
    T2 SE
    2192 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pong12211 View Post
    Would'nt be a good idea for Obama.. One thing that American gun owners have is knowledge of their firearms.. Not to mention that alot of U.S. firearm owners are ex-military.. To fire on your own people is ludacrist in my opinion but if he does choose to do this you can mark my words there will be a civil war in this country.. Obama is entering dangerous waters if he chooses to go this route.. Meanwhile when he is trying to take firearms away from people who have done nothing wrong the crimminals and people who should'nt have these weapons still roam our streets and cities and towns.. I agree that certain people should not be able to own firearms but trying to disarm the men and women who abide by the laws and regulations is not the route we need to go.. They want my guns they can have them when I run out of ammunition.. If fellow gun owners do not share this same opinion then yes he will be able to accomplish disarming us all. But I for one believe there are more like me out there and that if this disarming is attempted it will fail.. Hold your firearms tight and fight for what our founding fathers gave us.. Don't let some tyrant trying to leave his mark on America violate your rights as an American.. If we allow him to do this we might as well just go back under the control of the British because what we fought for will mean nothing... God Bless The 2nd amendment and go screw yourself Obama...
    Your response suggests that you put full faith in the claim at hand. "Obama is entering dangerous waters if he chooses to go this route" - So you genuinienly think this is something that the President is actively considering? Like it is one of his agendas to "fire upon Americans"? Take a step back from your highly politically charged comments and think about it for a moment.

People will believe anything...
    "Internet quotes are often inaccurate."
    -Abraham Lincoln

us
    Adventure1

Jan 2013
    North central Pa.
    Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
    950 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyben View Post
    Your response suggests that you put full faith in the claim at hand. "Obama is entering dangerous waters if he chooses to go this route" - So you genuinienly think this is something that the President is actively considering? Like it is one of his agendas to "fire upon Americans"? Take a step back from your highly politically charged comments and think about it for a moment.

People will believe anything...
    This is a man with four more years and then he's done.. In my opinion he is capable of anything at this point.. To not at least put a little belief in this would be putting our heads in the sand.. This is not being extreme in my opinon but being cautious.. But everybody is entitled to their individual opinion and I for one hope your right..

us
    onfire

Nov 2004
    Wisconsin
    250 2500
    1334 times
    Sometimes Money does crazy things to people (Let's call it Mercenaries?)

Also we've taken out 53million little people in the last 40 years so what's the big deal, to those who think they know better then we to take out a few million big boy's?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links