eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
cause a marshal law you mean?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
cause a marshal law you mean?

To MY knowledge, M.L. has only be "invoked" 2 times; BOTH in times of war. WWII, and 1973 (Viet Nam "conflict"); since 9-11, PATRIOT ACT (10/26/2001... US CONGRESS) is the CLOSEST thing I have "seen" similar. NOT as "DRASTIC"...

Last edited:
OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
then those cops didnt have the right.right?

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
You trip me out dude.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
darts around a lot.....but he is usually a quick reply!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Would that be the two step?:icon_scratch::laughing7:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the more reason to hide your guns. If they don't have time to write receipts during these actions they surely don't have time to do thorough searches of properties. Many guns and ammunition have gone "underground" already and it will continue. Other guns are readily available to folks but would be hard to find in a sweeping search. Too bad it has come to this. It may be inspired by a level of paranoia but, given the atmosphere, understandable. I think what is commonly called "prepping" is just good planning no matter the circumstances. Maybe not to the extent of the tv show preppers but enough to take care of yourself and family for a given period of time. The lady in that video wasn't very bright though. She may have been in her home and all but common sense should tell you that you shouldn't be waving a gun around. The cops on the other hand, should have noticed the gun LONG before they did and had her put it down.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
For less than 10 bucks you can go to home depot and get the material to make a 12 gauge shotgun.If you have the tools you can buy the material to make a thompson submachine gun.All it takes is time.During the soviet invasion of afghanistan the afghans were making everything from perfect copies of lee enfield rifles to heavy machine guns WITH HAND TOOLS.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In New York City as late as the 60's (probably even later) zip guns were popular with the so-called gangbangers. In those days they were just referred to as hoods. "Gangster" was a term reserved for older, wiser lawbreakers, not gone-wild delinquents. A zip gun could be made with a pipe, a rubber band, a nail and a little wood if you wanted to get fancy. Bullets were easy to come by. All were single shot though. :(

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
All were single shot though.

Thats the beauty of it,a single shot is all you need to get a better weapon.Massed produced metal stamped single shot .45s were dropped to the resistance during WW2.One shot one kill equals a better weapon.

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
sure feel safer now that they beat up grandma.

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, that happened during the previous administration???? who'da thunk? I thought those guys were all john wayne and stuff.

In case anyone wants to know, it is not "marshall" law, that would be James Arness in Gunsmoke. You figure it out.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Happy to see the spelling police showed up.

Yeah, martial law is correct . . . but you can't understand the Second Amendment.

Sad actually.

(Must be from the "left coast" because he's ashamed of where he lives. My guess is Washington or Oregon.)

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Happy to see the spelling police showed up.

Yeah, martial law is correct . . . but you can't understand the Second Amendment.

Sad actually.

(Must be from the "left coast" because he's ashamed of where he lives. My guess is Washington or Oregon.)

It is very sad the political leanings of the west coast.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread