onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can remember when women were introduced to the fire service (Now I have nothing against this because they did have to prove them self's If they could pull my A$$ out of a burning building I could care less) The problem here was out of maybe 50 hired, all but a handful are on duty disability. It's called upper body strength. I even had to work with a Pregnant one. Try lifting some 300lb dude on a stretcher. (NOT) Now I sure the military is sure they grew a pair before giving them a gun. Just want to know how they will sign cadence "This is my rifle this is my gun this is for fighting this is for fun":laughing7:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I think jones is right,break the family unit up to brainwash the kids.Hell theyre already doing it.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry terry i already come from a military family,we've been fighting here in this land since 1620:laughing9:think im fighting for the banksters and the politicians just so they can make money through their defense contract stocks,i dont think so:censored:them.Throw some of those blood sucking aholes on the front lines and see how they like it for a while.They dont have the balls to step foot there.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PMS1.jpg

and

aaaH the Possibilities

I hope they add more Cameras too

5946136659_3b8de0ef2a.jpg

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry terry i already come from a military family,we've been fighting here in this land since 1620:laughing9:think im fighting for the banksters and the politicians just so they can make money through their defense contract stocks,i dont think so:censored:them.Throw some of those blood sucking aholes on the front lines and see how they like it for a while.They dont have the balls to step foot there.

I disagree. I work with a lot of ex special operators that are today's bankers and corporate executives in Manhattan, every day. America is a capitalist country. Smart and skilled people succeed by being better than the next guy. Greed and fraud cross all economic and social lines, it does not just affect bankers and corporate officers.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Israel has had women in their military for years and you better believe they can kick some butt too.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[Qhate=Terry Soloman;3127982]Red! Come on man, Alex is a clown. I think they SHOULD bring back the draft for EVERYBODY. You should give two years, get some structure and training. The kids sure aren't getting it at home. My Drill Instructor was a godd Daddy!
:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

I agree Terry, I think all males should be in a draft pool from 18-22 and if drafted be required to serve 3 years....

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
women can be much crueler to men in battle than men are to other men generally --men will kill you (bussiness is bussiness) , but women like to make you suffer a lot -- the old native american tribes when they took captives in war --often gave them to the women of the tribal men that died in battle to play with -- yep women who's sons, fathers and lovers they had killed --of course they were very nasty and mean -- you are really going suffer for a long long time before you die was their motto.

during WW2 the russians often got women who's husbands and children were killed by nazi air raids, or those who had been molested by nazi soldiers to become snipers * -- they got to kill german soldiers in return for the germans killing off their "familys" and attacking them --these women basically had 'nothing to lose" but their own lives --these hate filled russian women snipers were highly feared by the germans with good reason --their sole aim in life was to kill as many germans as possible.

with american women now being judged as "frontline combat" able * there is no reason that they just like men are not "draftible" -- I bet women ideals might change a bit once the "new reality" starts to sink in -- war ain't fun and games or like working in the office -- equal op here means you get to die in many bad and pain filled ways.

Last edited:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Equal rights go both ways. By all means they have every right to work an 80 hour work week and die of a heart attack at 50 from too much stress. And they should have the full right to get shot dead in a conflict if they choose.

As long as the standards are NOT dropped. They should go through same training and have to get the same scores as anyone else. No preferential treatment, no affirmative action. Just equal opportunity.

IMO

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
onfire said:
I can remember when women were introduced to the fire service (Now I have nothing against this because they did have to prove them self's If they could pull my A$$ out of a burning building I could care less) The problem here was out of maybe 50 hired, all but a handful are on duty disability. It's called upper body strength. I even had to work with a Pregnant one. Try lifting some 300lb dude on a stretcher. (NOT) Now I sure the military is sure they grew a pair before giving them a gun. Just want to know how they will sign cadence "This is my rifle this is my gun this is for fighting this is for fun":laughing7:

ivan salis said:
women can be much crueler to men in battle than men are to other men generally --men will kill you (bussiness is bussiness) , but women like to make you suffer a lot -- the old native american tribes when they took captives in war --often gave thgem to the women of the tribal men that died in battle to play with -- yep women who's sons,fathers and lovers you killed --of course they were very nasty and mean -- you are really suffer for a long long time before you die was their motto.

during WW2 the russians often got women who's husbands and children were killed by nazi air raids, or those who had been molested by nazi soldiers to become snipers * -- they got to kill german soldiers in return for the germans killing off their "familys" and attacking them --these women basically had 'nothing to lose" but their own lives --these hate filled russian women snipers were highly feared by the germans with good reason --their sole aim in life was to kill as many germans as possible.

That's why if your wife gets a female divorce lawyer, start burying stuff cos she's gonna get it otherwise

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Those are some great opinion pieces Red, but have nothing to do with the draft, or women serving in combat units. If we drafted EVERYBODY's KIDS, we would be a lot less willing to send them off to war unless it was REALLY needed. Just my opinion.

Terry, didn't you know? Apparently, it is perfectly acceptable to back up your own opinion by citing other people's opinions; relevant or not.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Red! Come on man, Alex is a clown. I think they SHOULD bring back the draft for EVERYBODY. You should give two years, get some structure and training. The kids sure aren't getting it at home. My Drill Instructor was a godd Daddy! :thumbsup:

He is on target with some things though.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Those are some great opinion pieces Red, but have nothing to do with the draft, or women serving in combat units.

Of course it doesnt.It had to do with the below posts.

Sorry terry i already come from a military family,we've been fighting here in this land since 1620think im fighting for the banksters and the politicians just so they can make money through their defense contract stocks,i dont think sothem.Throw some of those blood sucking aholes on the front lines and see how they like it for a while.They dont have the balls to step foot there.

I disagree. I work with a lot of ex special operators that are today's bankers and corporate executives in Manhattan, every day. America is a capitalist country. Smart and skilled people succeed by being better than the next guy. Greed and fraud cross all economic and social lines, it does not just affect bankers and corporate officers.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
women can be much crueler to men in battle than men are to other men generally --men will kill you (bussiness is bussiness) , but women like to make you suffer a lot -- the old native american tribes when they took captives in war --often gave thgem to the women of the tribal men that died in battle to play with -- yep women who's sons,fathers and lovers you killed --of course they were very nasty and mean -- you are really suffer for a long long time before you die was their motto.

with american women now being judged as "frontline combat" able * there is no reason that they just like men are not "draftible" -- I bet women ideals might change a bit once the "new reality" starts to sink in -- war ain't fun and games or like working in the office -- equal op here means you get to die in many bad and pain filled ways.

Not to mention weeks without a shower,men walking around naked,them girls better be Highly trained in martial arts!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ONE "piece" y'all mix... the woman SOLDIER has to QUALIFY for "grunt worK" FRONT LINE combat like a MAN! SO!

BTW... isn't it MANDATORY that BOTH men AND women serve in the Israeli Army for TWO years...? After High School? Wonder how they do... ANYONE know...?

Last edited:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
as far as the draft goes the last time a draft was really EVERYONES KIDS was WW2.... If there was a "modern draft" the rich and powerful these days will find a way out so their kids do not go or if they do will be sure its in a "rear" area type job where the threat of any real danger is non existant

the uipside women who would be much better trained "outdoors"wize and have more gun knowledge , know how to shoot and know how defend themselves from bad persons as they would know hand to hand combat as well as how to shoot. --and since they would know now exactly what men go thru in combat they would make ideal soldiers wifes * since they can say to em -- I know what you mean.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread